Homeless Texas man moves to San Francisco because city pays him $620.00 per month

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Liberal utopia. Let's encourage all homeless around the country to move there, and let San Francisco take care of the problem.

"F**king phone call bro… Two hundred food stamps and $620 cash a month. Forget about it. Why wouldn’t I do it? You know, it’s f**king free money dude,’ James said."

Man ‘gets paid $620 monthly to be homeless in San Francisco and enjoys Amazon Prime and Netflix’​

A man said he moved from Texas to become homeless in San Francisco because the California city’s government is paying him $620 per month and hundreds more in food stamps while he sells Narcan and subscribes to Amazon Prime and Netflix on his cell phone.

The homeless man, James, claims it took him just one phone call to get government assistance including hundreds of dollars in cash and about $100 in food stamps, according to the Daily Mail. ‘Free money’ is motivation to stay homeless, said the man living on the streets of San Francisco since June.

Liberal utopia. Let's encourage all homeless around the country to move there, and let San Francisco take care of the problem.

"F**king phone call bro… Two hundred food stamps and $620 cash a month. Forget about it. Why wouldn’t I do it? You know, it’s f**king free money dude,’ James said."

Man ‘gets paid $620 monthly to be homeless in San Francisco and enjoys Amazon Prime and Netflix’​

Awesome, we need to get the word out that San Francisco (and indeed all of California) is open for business serving the homeless and handing out "free" gummint money!

Problem with that is with the cost of living the guy will still be homeless and probably worse shape than he is in Texas........but it's another vote in the D's pocket

That's about what I made monthly as a private E-1 in the US Army, circa 1991. Look on the bright side: perhaps the promise of free money will attract so many deadbeat assholes to San Francisco that California will become too bloody heavy and break off into the Pacific and float away.

Honestly all 49 states should send their homeless to california.

Fuck it California wants to give them money, free drug periphals, tell residents to take in homeless people and let them steal stuff they need then why not send all the homeless there? Plus the climate is nice there all year around for the most part so even outdoors it's still nicer than Ohio half the year.

Honestly all 49 states should send their homeless to california.

Fuck it California wants to give them money, free drug periphals, tell residents to take in homeless people and let them steal stuff they need then why not send all the homeless there? Plus the climate is nice there all year around for the most part so even outdoors it's still nicer than Ohio half the year.

I agree. This is a great program, and a good way to clean up the free states.

The average cost of a studio apartment in San Francisco is $2,000+ per month. That $620 per month will just about cover his drug and/or alcohol habit. They really haven't solved anything.

Forum List

Back