Homeland Security suggests we all brandish scissors against mass murderers...

No suggestions for armed citizen response, color me shocked. In most active shooter situations everything is over before the police arrive and you can bet they'll have plenty of crime scene tape, chalk and evidence markers.

You can use anything as a weapon if needed. I could kill someone with my pen if i needed to. or atleast control them.

More than half of this country doesn't own guns.

I see nothing wrong with DNS's video, it seems to make sense to me. Defend yourself with whatever you have around - how exactly is that bad advice?

I see nothing wrong with DNS's video, it seems to make sense to me. Defend yourself with whatever you have around - how exactly is that bad advice?

It's as stupid as HS unveiling the duct tape and plastic theory when Bush was prez.

Except that a pair of scissors really can kill somebody, but duct tape and plastic won't protect you from a chemical attack.

It's as stupid as HS unveiling the duct tape and plastic theory when Bush was prez.

Except that a pair of scissors really can kill somebody, but duct tape and plastic won't protect you from a chemical attack.

Sure but not if that other person has a gun and is 20, 30 feet away.

I'm not a lunatic, I don't walk around with a gun.

I know many who have conceal carry. They aren't lunatics. Your deduction fails.

If I know anyone with a concealed carry that isn't a lunatic - I wouldn't know it - because they keep their concealed carry to themselves rather than bragging about having a gun.

Your logic suggests that you have to be a lunatic to walk around with a gun.

Forum List

Back