Homeland Security Shut Down Investigation Into Farook And Malik

TexM3

VIP Member
Aug 27, 2011
The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been accused of deleting intelligence records relating to dangerous Islamists linked to terrorists Sayed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, because they wanted to protect the “civil liberties” of members of the caliphate-supporting network.

Homeland Security Shut Down Investigation Into Farook And Malik Linked Islamist Group To Protect “Civil Liberties” Of Potential Terrorists

Our tax dollars at work...
Aiding and abetting the enemy in a time of war?

If you had a link to a legitimate news source, then I might believe you.

Breitbart? They have a history of spin and lies. They're mainly a right wing blog rag.

If you had a link to a legitimate news source, then I might believe you.

Breitbart? They have a history of spin and lies. They're mainly a right wing blog rag.

So you are calling Phil Haney a liar?
That's a pretty strong allegation; do you have anything to back it up?

The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has been accused of deleting intelligence records relating to dangerous Islamists linked to terrorists Sayed Farook and Tashfeen Malik, because they wanted to protect the “civil liberties” of members of the caliphate-supporting network.

Homeland Security Shut Down Investigation Into Farook And Malik Linked Islamist Group To Protect “Civil Liberties” Of Potential Terrorists

Find another source. Brietbart is for looney bins. :laugh:

No, I'm saying that after all the James O'keef reports and the way that they tried to smear that black lady by editing her comments, Breitbart has proven themselves to be less than trustworthy, and therefore, anyone who works for them is guilty of that by association.

Like I said, got any other site that is reporting on this besides a far right wing spin one?

No, I'm saying that after all the James O'keef reports and the way that they tried to smear that black lady by editing her comments, Breitbart has proven themselves to be less than trustworthy, and therefore, anyone who works for them is guilty of that by association.

Like I said, got any other site that is reporting on this besides a far right wing spin one?

Here you go...
Blockbuster Allegation: DHS, State Halted Investigation Into Islamist Group Linked To San Bernardino Terrorists

Everyone hired during the Obama administration needs to be fired when Trump's President.

Everyone hired during the Obama administration needs to be fired when Trump's President.
At the least...

Here you go...
Blockbuster Allegation: DHS, State Halted Investigation Into Islamist Group Linked To San Bernardino Terrorists

So now you've scaled back your accusations from "Shut down an investigation of these terrorists" to "Shut down an investigation of a group that they were "linked" to", whatever that means.
WTF is this gibberish?

so go vote for Hillary. that Obama sure did a hell of job running things.

take a look at this video. this is the people you are RELYING on to make all your important decisions. this Federal Government is now so big they have no idea what the hell is going on from one agency to the next. But suggest streamlining it down all hell breaks loose.

SNIP:
Count How Many Questions Top DHS Screening Official Is Unable to Answer During Tense Exchange With Rep. Jim Jordan
Dec. 11, 2015 2:49pm

Rep. Jim Jordan (R-Ohio) pressed a top “screening” Homeland Security official for numbers on refugees during a House hearing on Thursday — but he didn’t get many answers.

The official, Kelli Ann Burriesci, is the deputy assistant secretary with the DHS Office of Screening Coordination, Office of Policy. Given her title, Jordan expression confusion as to her apparent lack of information.

“How many Syrian refugees have entered the United States in the last year?” Jordan asked.

“Sir, I didn’t bring any of my, any of the refugee numbers with me because I was prepared to talk about visa waivers but I can certainly have us send that to you,” Burriesci responded.

Jordan then asked, “Do you know how many Americans have travelled to Syria in the last year?”

“I don’t have that number on me either,” the official replied.

Count How Many Questions Top DHS Screening Official Is Unable to Answer During Tense Exchange With Rep. Jim Jordan

Here you go...

So now you've scaled back your accusations from "Shut down an investigation of these terrorists" to "Shut down an investigation of a group that they were "linked" to", whatever that means.
WTF is this gibberish?

That is EXACTLY what I said when I opened this thread.

WTF is this gibberish.

Then I realized it was just the raving of another right wing whack job.

WTF??

Here you go...

WTF is this gibberish?

That is EXACTLY what I said when I opened this thread.

WTF is this gibberish.

Then I realized it was just the raving of another right wing whack job.

WTF??

and? wtf do call this post of yours? talk about ranting and raving and whack job. If You thought that you didn't have to bring your butt in the thread, did you?

where's you proof this didn't happen?

Forum List

Back