Homeland Security chief Kelly: ‘You’d never leave the house’ if you knew what I know about terrorism

If I worried daily about the chances of me getting killed, well then I would hide under a blanket, so let them kill me because I will be back like a bad case of roids!

No wonder Trump picked him. He's just braggin about how much secret stuff he knows, and at the same time doing his best to scare the shit out of the American people so they'll stop bitching about Trump's travel ban and 30 foot wall.
It's not going to work.
We know the terrorists are awful and we know they're here and we know the NSA and the FBI and everyone else does a really good job. There is nothing new here, folks.

Just think how bad it will look if we get hit after the way they keep blocking Trump's immigration vetting? Can we assign the deaths to the judges of the 9th circuit?
He could have perfectly easily ordered a look into improved vetting regardless of the stop on the ban. It has been well past 90 days. Did he do it? No. Because that E.O. is for theatrics only.

Just think how bad it will look if we get hit after the way they keep blocking Trump's immigration vetting? Can we assign the deaths to the judges of the 9th circuit?

Obama kept us safe from foreign terrorists. Fact is, domestic terrorist, including slip white supremacists are far more dangerous.

And Muslims?

By far and away, most prisoners are christians, as are domestic terrorists.

But still, you better go buy some more guns.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

He could have perfectly easily ordered a look into improved vetting regardless of the stop on the ban. It has been well past 90 days. Did he do it? No. Because that E.O. is for theatrics only.

Good idea but we saw how well his "extreme vetting" worked with Mike Flynn.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

For the police, the biggest danger is the Sovereign Citizen movement.

https://www.quora.com/The-Sovereign-Citizen-movement-how-dangerous-are-they-to-Law-Enforcement

Sovereign Citizens Are America’s Top Cop-Killers

As far as the danger from terrorist to me personally is concerned, every time I drive on a road, I am in bigger danger from a traffic accident than from terrorist. Damned few Americans killed by terrorist as compared to those killed in auto accidents, and gun related deaths not involving terrorism.

Forum List

Back