Home sales rise 19.8%

Nothing but fluctuations (like a fish flopping out of water) on the bottom of an economic crash. To the novices like most on this board, any movement looks like a tremendous improvement. The reality is that we have well over 22 percent unemployment (perhaps as high as 23 percent). And people want to believe that everything is improving. Revenue across the board for ninety percent of the companies out there is decreasing. Earnings have been gained by tremendous cost cuts. The companies are running out of places to cut costs and NOW the collapse will hit in full fury.

And when the next rounds of layoffs hit Chris and people who looked good before suddenly are out of work and making about 2/3rds what they used to then what. Oh and just betwixt you and the real world most brokers are counting that 8000 bucks as the down payment. That's how a hell of alot of people are qualifying for homes that under normal circumstances they couldn't get. Oh and up 19.8% over last yer whn nothing was moving isn't a hell of a lot.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaa!!!!!

I've made more money this year than I ever have.

Why?

Because I'm not sitting at home complaining like the dumbass Republicans!!!

And when the next rounds of layoffs hit Chris and people who looked good before suddenly are out of work and making about 2/3rds what they used to then what. Oh and just betwixt you and the real world most brokers are counting that 8000 bucks as the down payment. That's how a hell of alot of people are qualifying for homes that under normal circumstances they couldn't get. Oh and up 19.8% over last yer whn nothing was moving isn't a hell of a lot.

Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,haaa!!!!!

I've made more money this year than I ever have.

Why?

Because I'm not sitting at home complaining like the dumbass Republicans!!!

At least you just now admitted to being on welfare ... :eusa_whistle:

Son I work a forty hour week and if I wasn't old and arthritic I'd have a second job. When was the last time you did something that required you to get off your ass?

Son I work a forty hour week and if I wasn't old and arthritic I'd have a second job. When was the last time you did something that required you to get off your ass?

You've run out of ideas when you start making posts like that.

I work seven days a week, and still find time to play basketball three times a week, and I can kick your ass!

Nov. 2 (Bloomberg) -- The number of contracts to buy previously owned homes in the U.S. rose in September for an eighth straight month as Americans rushed to meet a deadline for a home-buyer tax credit.

The index of signed purchase agreements, or pending home sales, rose 6.1 percent after a 6.4 percent gain in August, the National Association of Realtors said in Washington. Compared with a year earlier, pending sales rose 19.8 percent, without adjusting for seasonal variations.
Pending Sales of Existing Homes in U.S. Rise 6.1% (Update1) - Bloomberg.com

19.8% over the sales at last year at this time isn't saying much.
Besides that they are adding all the investors that are buying up foreclosed homes. That does zilch, nada, squat for the economy.

Nov. 2 (Bloomberg) -- The number of contracts to buy previously owned homes in the U.S. rose in September for an eighth straight month as Americans rushed to meet a deadline for a home-buyer tax credit.

The index of signed purchase agreements, or pending home sales, rose 6.1 percent after a 6.4 percent gain in August, the National Association of Realtors said in Washington. Compared with a year earlier, pending sales rose 19.8 percent, without adjusting for seasonal variations.

Besides that they are adding all the investors that are buying up foreclosed homes. That does zilch, nada, squat for the economy.

Bullshit.

The vast majority of buyers are people looking for a home to live in.

You don't know squat about real estate.

This sales "increase" (along with the so--called GDP growth) will wash away like a sand castle, just as soon as the government payola goes away.....

sand_castle.jpg

Bullshit.

I knew enough about it to not get caught up with the dozens of offers a week for equity loans during the heyday of the housing bubble. I still have equity in my home because of it.

Investors Pounce on Distressed Homes
Investors Pounce on Distressed Homes - WSJ.com

So bullshit back at ya. One should watch what they are throwing...

Bullshit.

I knew enough about it to not get caught up with the dozens of offers a week for equity loans during the heyday of the housing bubble. I still have equity in my home because of it.

Investors Pounce on Distressed Homes
Investors Pounce on Distressed Homes - WSJ.com

So bullshit back at ya. One should watch what they are throwing...

THE WALL STREET JOURNAL!!!!

HA,ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,hazaaaaa!!!!

That's right wing rag!!!!

Plus your link gives no stats unless you subscribe.

Nice try loser.

Last edited:
My real estate agent say that she expects the market to come back this spring, not with a roar, and at lower prices. She says that there will be a gradual improvement in sales here for those that are willing, and financially capable of taking 20% to 30% less than they would have gotten two years ago.

Jesus Christ, you and Chris have to be on dope.

How the hell is the housing market making a comeback when:

1) The value of the dollar is down.

2) Housing prices are still falling.

3) Foreclosures are still up.

My real estate agent say that she expects the market to come back this spring, not with a roar, and at lower prices. She says that there will be a gradual improvement in sales here for those that are willing, and financially capable of taking 20% to 30% less than they would have gotten two years ago.

Sales are up 19% since last year.

As long as the population continues to increase, the housing market will go up.

Do you think people are going to stop reproducing?

Chris is a real estate hack...its wishful thinking.

I work for a valuations firm, the lion's share of the interest is investors and foreclosures.

Sales are up 19% since last year.

As long as the population continues to increase, the housing market will go up.

Do you think people are going to stop reproducing?

A house that sold for $600,000 two years ago now sells for $500,000 or less with a weaker dollar, but the market is "up".

Damn you're dumb .........

Forum List

Back