home invasions in Britain is 10 times the rate as the US.

Reminds me of the whole Romney "We've got our own polls" data. Totally biased; totally useless. Posted by a total racist waste of a human being. GFY

So, your saying the right wing United Nations got it wrong? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I do not see a UN link. I see one to a web page on a web site I have never heard of.

Try this one...

Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Mail ...

Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Mail Online

Gun crime has almost ... it was about eliminating the gun culture. Britain now ... Honeymooning actress told she can't have 6ft barrier at 15th century home Kate ...

Gun ownership has decreased by more than 25% in the last 34 years from 51% to 36% last year.

Which just goes to show, then, that reducing legal gun ownership will not reduce crime.

That may be so, but also consider the increase of potential mayhem with assault weapons and large magazine capacity that has developed since the 1970s. No assault weapons, no large capacity magazines, and fewer gun owners should result in fewer gun deaths theoretically.

That may be so, but also consider the increase of potential mayhem with assault weapons and large magazine capacity that has developed since the 1970s. No assault weapons, no large capacity magazines, and fewer gun owners should result in fewer gun deaths theoretically.

There are no assault weapons on US streets.

There are no assault weapons on US streets.

The term is acceptable in the debate, your logic is not, and your parsing is pathetic.

But ignoring that you are a gun nut homer, eliminate the weapons and the large capacity magazines as well as the decreasing number of gun owners, the killing numbers will decrease.

note: should your legislators pull that type of nonsense in the legislatures, the growing immense anger among the electorate will result in you guys having almost no representation by 2016.

Last edited:
The term is acceptable in the debate, your logic is not, and your parsing is pathetic.

No, it's not acceptable. It's an application you are using without good cause, then basing your argument on the fact that the application is made. The arguments we are hearing is that "we should ban such and such because they're "assault" weapons. You are now telling us that they are "assault" weapons because YOU say so. When your inaccuracy is pointed out, now you want to complain that all of a sudden words don't have meaning after all.

The term "assault weapon" ranks right up there with terms like "partial birth abortion" or even "fascist." They are terms that people insist on using, despite the fact that they are grossly inaccurate, because the users hope and intend to create an emotive appeal because fact and logic fail to provide any other possible appeal. So here you are now, DEMANDING that your emotional appeal be accepted. And if one does not, they are deemed "pathetic." When in truth, it is you who are being pathetic, for desperately clinging onto a failed position based on nothing more than irrational emotions, all while expecting the rest of us to embrace your own irrational emotive response as well.

But ignoring that you are a gun nut homer

Actually, I'm not. The difference between you and myself is just that I'm educated on gun usage and their various applications. Therefore, I do not fear them as you do. Instead, I understand them in a way that you probably never will, because you are unwilling to remove your irrational emotions from your perception.

eliminate the weapons and the large capacity magazines as well as the decreasing number of gun owners, the killing numbers will decrease.

Give me one good reason to believe that. Why should I expect prohibition of something already widely available and in high demand, to somehow lead to willful abstinence? When has that ever worked? It didn't work for alcohol, it hasn't worked for other drugs, it couldn't stop homosexuality, it couldn't stop abortions, it hasn't stopped illegal immigration, it hasn't stopped prostitution, it hasn't stopped murders. The simple fact of the matter is that eliminating the weapons is impossible. They will still be there, and they will be just as easy to find as a dime bag and cheap hooker.

The prohibition approach simply is not feasible. Why can't you understand that? In every case when you prohibit a good that has demand, the good does not cease to be available, it merely becomes available through criminal channels. In case you don't remember, the rise of organized crime in our country was due to prohibition. Do you really want to create another Al Capone?

note: should your legislators pull that type of nonsense in the legislatures, the growing immense anger among the electorate will result in you guys having almost no representation by 2016.

Who the Hell are "we" guys to have whatever representation?

Asswipe....when did that Hispanic man call that Martin black male a "Coon?????" Or hunt him down.....the facts are Martin attacked him.

Oh, you made up that bullshit just like you made up the "KKK" police didn't want to arrest the hispanic man for shooting the black male.

Typical liberal scum.

Hmmmmm, criminals are more bold to break into your house if they know you don't have a gun to shoot them.......well duh.

Only liberals are too stupid to follow common sense.

Also guard dogs, CCTV, alarms, etc scare criminals off but idiot liberals don't believe in those things either.

I'll tell you what I don't believe in.....some John Wayne type like George Zimmerman going against the instructions he was given by the 911 operator, pursuing a teen age youngster and just because he didn't like "Coons" mowing him down like a dog. Then....the racist Sanford, FL police people didn't even arrest Zimmerman. The Ku Klux Klan is alive and well.

Inthemiddle will not deal with acceptable terms, meaning that he hates the truth that high-fire weapons weapons with immense magazine capacities deal an 'assault weapon' type of fire. Too bad if he can't handle the truth. Yes, Inthemiddle, the term is acceptable, whether you like or not.

He has given us nothing worthwhile to contract the obvious point "eliminate the weapons and the large capacity magazines as well as the decreasing number of gun owners, the killing numbers will decrease." Since deaths have been going up while gun ownership has declined by 25%, the massive numbers of killings must be attributed to the death dealing potential of weapons currently available to the public.

Dumbfuck....are you claiming London has as many poor blacks and hispanics as NYC???

Are you that stupid? Well wikipedia says you are....

London 59.8% white, Mixed White 5%, Black 13.3%, ....from 8.1 milllion
NYC 44.6%, Hispanic 27.5%, Black 25.1%....from 8.1 million

Oh like I said....London is more white than NYC and the USA in general and there are less violent blacks and hispanics in London compared to NYC.

Go fuck yourself.

This bizerk guy is not very smart. NYC is similar to London in size and demography. If he were smart he would know that :-o

Last edited:
Maybe JaketheFake can show off his math skills and tell us how many blacks and hispanics live in NYC compared to blacks that live in London.....

Hey NumbNuts! I hate to be the one to have to break the news to you but Great Britain has a total gun ban and all anyone in this country wants is the end of military style semi automatic weapons with extended magazine capacity in the hands of a bunch of idiots like bible thumping Republicans.

You'll Have To Pry My Liberal Dick From A Cold Dead Republican Hand(armed of course)
Can you truly be that naive?

By Gawd he beat the pee waddlin', mortal dawg shit out of that vulture capitalist.

OBAMA.......335
ROMULUS....206

And an electoral vote tally has what to do with this subject??

It has everything to do with the future of the Republican party. If they can't figure out how to carry more than White men and folks over 65 their time has passed. 'Course I'm sure they will continue to listen to Lush Rambo, Karl Rove, the NRA and Fox News from inside their bubble and never know what hit them.
Look up the NRA please.....Your ignorance of them is just sad.

Last edited:
Doesn't mean crap, those 4mm as gun owner numbers drop. The fury of the American mass electorate will swamp and demonize the NRA.

Four killed near Denver massacre site Published: 6/01/2013 at 11:51 AMOnline news:
LOS ANGELES - A gunman killed three people before police shot him dead Saturday in a shooting at a house in the Colorado town of Aurora, the Denver suburb and site of a massacre at a cinema last year, police said.

A statement from the Aurora police department said a woman had escaped from the home and raised the alarm. When officers arrived, the man had barricaded himself inside with the corpses of his three victims.
Four killed near Denver massacre site | Bangkok Post: breakingnews

The fury of the electorate will swamp any NRA whining.

And an electoral vote tally has what to do with this subject??

It has everything to do with the future of the Republican party. If they can't figure out how to carry more than White men and folks over 65 their time has passed. 'Course I'm sure they will continue to listen to Lush Rambo, Karl Rove, the NRA and Fox News from inside their bubble and never know what hit them.
Look up the NRA please.....Your ignorance of them is just sad.

Forum List

Back