home invasions in Britain is 10 times the rate as the US.

Yidnar is silly, if he thinks that 93% of blacks, 80% plus of Asians, and 71% of Mexicans, plus majorities of women overall and single women, all voted against the GOP because somehow they were defective in intelligence or Americanism.

The age of the preening dominance of the white male in America is over.

Last edited:
Reminds me of the whole Romney "We've got our own polls" data. Totally biased; totally useless. Posted by a total racist waste of a human

Home Invasion Facts:

•According to a United States Department of Justice report: ◦38% of assaults & 60% of rapes occur during home invasions.
◦1 of every 5 homes will experience a break-in or home invasion. That's over 2,000,000 homes!

•According to Statistics Canada, there has been an average of 289,200 home invasions annually over the last 5 years.
•Statistically, there are over 8,000 home invasions per day in North America
•According to Statistics U.S.A., there was an average of 3,600,000 home invasions annually between 1994 and 2000.

While per capita average, violence and homicide are greater in America.

While per capita average, violence and homicide are greater in America.

And the mindless would tell you that it has something to do with guns and/or gun control, not values, lifestyles, and personal responsiblity.

Backwards. Only the mindless gun nuts of the ultra right "would tell you that it has" nothing" "to do with guns and/or gun control," and only with American "values, lifestyles, and personal responsiblity [sici]".

You are right about the majority of America is not going to allow the gun freaks of the ultra right and libertarian factions to dominate this discussion anymore.

Well idiot, given it is a smaller country with less people, less illegals than us, less minorities than us and their police are allowed to spy on everyone with cameras on most streets.......common sense would say the average person in London is less likely to get robbed than in NYC at 2am downtown.

Now, if we shipped a lot of our minority criminals and illegals to the UK....they would go apeshit over all the crime we sent them.

Hmmm, the United Kingdom, based on all of the posts, is still safer than the USA.

European countries that are smaller than the US and more lilly white than the USA with less minority groups than us should have lower crime rates than the US.

Add the fact the US is invaded by millions of poor illegals that sometimes turn to crime to survive in our shadows. European countries get invaded by Africans and eastern European gypsies that many times are the reason for crimes in their countries, but their numbers are dwarfed by our minority groups and illegals in sheer numbers.

So if any European country has a worse crime statistic than the US....it shows a major flaw in their laws because they already have less criminals in their country than us.

Well idiot, given it is a smaller country with less people, less illegals than us, less minorities than us and their police are allowed to spy on everyone with cameras on most streets.......common sense would say the average person in London is less likely to get robbed than in NYC at 2am downtown.

Now, if we shipped a lot of our minority criminals and illegals to the UK....they would go apeshit over all the crime we sent them.

Hmmm, the United Kingdom, based on all of the posts, is still safer than the USA.

You are pathetic and backwards. And you are certainly no sociologist, because the conclusion I take from your post above is that you should immigrate to Switzerland. Go ahead.

Only the mindless gun nuts of the ultra right "would tell you that it has" nothing" "to do with guns and/or gun control," and only with American "values, lifestyles, and personal responsiblity [sici]".

You are right about the majority of America is not going to allow the gun freaks of the ultra right and libertarian factions to dominate this discussion anymore.

Shitstain given I've been to England, Scotland, Ireland, etc more than you....I know a bit more about their minority make-up compared to you.

It is a FACT minorities are the majority of criminals in this country and I'd guess probably the same is true in the UK too.

So shitstain....when a country has more blacks and hispanics.....it will have more crime no matter their access to guns or not. The majority of black males ages 15-35 in this country have a criminal record.

You are pathetic and backwards. And you are certainly no sociologist, because the conclusion I take from your post above is that you should immigrate to Switzerland. Go ahead.

Only the mindless gun nuts of the ultra right "would tell you that it has" nothing" "to do with guns and/or gun control," and only with American "values, lifestyles, and personal responsiblity [sici]".

Last edited:
I have been all over the world, sonny, in the service of my country as well. You know nothing "more" and a whole lot less than me on these issues. It is a fact that much of our ultra right and libertarians are willing to break the law if they can get away with it.

That you put this on minorities when the Nazi and Communist regimes in Europe did what they did shows that you are a similar nazi fudge-packed idiot. :lol:

Shitstain given I've been to England, Scotland, Ireland, etc more than you....I know a bit more about their minority make-up compared to you.

It is a FACT minorities are the majority of criminals in this country and I'd guess probably the same is true in the UK too.

So shitstain....when a country has more blacks and hispanics.....it will have more crime no matter their access to guns or not. The majority of black males ages 15-35 in this country have a criminal record.

Yeah....you finally got back from your psych meds run for the day.

Oh....it is really the lilly white people living in the suburbs doing all the crimes....eh? Those white people living an hour outside of Chicago in their little town that drive into the inner city at night and kill black males.....oh, you caught us.....you stupid pile of shit.

I have been all over the world, sonny, in the service of my country as well. You know nothing "more" and a whole lot less than me on these issues. It is a fact that much of our ultra right and libertarians are willing to break the law if they can get away with it.

That you put this on minorities when the Nazi and Communist regimes in Europe did what they did shows that you are a similar nazi fudge-packed idiot. :lol:

Hmmmmm, criminals are more bold to break into your house if they know you don't have a gun to shoot them.......well duh.

Only liberals are too stupid to follow common sense.

Also guard dogs, CCTV, alarms, etc scare criminals off but idiot liberals don't believe in those things either.

I'll tell you what I don't believe in.....some John Wayne type like George Zimmerman going against the instructions he was given by the 911 operator, pursuing a teen age youngster and just because he didn't like "Coons" mowing him down like a dog. Then....the racist Sanford, FL police people didn't even arrest Zimmerman. The Ku Klux Klan is alive and well.

This bizerk guy is not very smart. NYC is similar to London in size and demography. If he were smart he would know that :-o

Yeah, tough guy :lol: It is all Americans doing all of these crimes, GB, not just the minorities. That you have issues with race is your problem not ours. Crime, ignorance, and low class transcends sex and race and ethnicity, etc. Grow up and accept responsibility for yourself.

Grow up

Oh....it is really the lilly white people living in the suburbs doing all the crimes....eh? Those white people living an hour outside of Chicago in their little town that drive into the inner city at night and kill black males.....oh, you caught us.....you stupid pile of shit.

Yeah, tough guy :lol: It is all Americans doing all of these crimes, GB, not just the minorities. That you have issues with race is your problem not ours. Crime, ignorance, and low class transcends sex and race and ethnicity, etc. Grow up and accept responsibility for yourself.

Grow up

And the 400 year stint when they were treated like animals isn't a consideration. Lynchings, boilings, beatings, hard labor, etc. Just roll with the flow.

Last edited:
In my area, crimes are down big time. I would attribute it to both better safety nets alleviating desperation and Police discouraging people from filing Police Reports on the minor stuff. ;) Still, looking back on those old stats, there is a lot to be thankful for.

http://www.nyc.gov/html/nypd/downloads/pdf/crime_statistics/cs110pct.pdf

Deputy Inspector Ronald D. Leyson
Crime Statistics
94-41 43rd Ave., Elmhurst, NY, 11373
(718) 476-9311

The 110th Precinct is located in the northern part of Queens. It encompasses the communities of Corona and Elmhurst. The precinct is mainly a residential/commercial community consisting of multiple dwelling homes, and one major apartment complex, Lefrak City. There are three major commercial districts in the command: Roosevelt Avenue, Broadway, and Queens Blvd.

So the Swiss and the Brits are more civilized than Americans who own weapons.

Yidnar is silly, if he thinks that 93% of blacks, 80% plus of Asians, and 71% of Mexicans, plus majorities of women overall and single women: all voted against the GOP.

what does being a white male have to do with gun rights ?? maybe the left just wants to punish white males who own guns .i'll bet most white gun owners are conservative !:eusa_eh:

Yidnar is silly, if he thinks that 93% of blacks, 80% plus of Asians, and 71% of Mexicans, plus majorities of women overall and single women, all voted against the GOP because somehow they were defective in intelligence or Americanism.

what does being a white male have to do with gun rights ?? maybe the left just wants to punish white males who own guns .i'll bet most white gun owners are conservative !:eusa_eh:

Interestingly enough, white male Republicans ages 50-64 who have high school or less education lead in every one of those demographics. However, none of those categories are a majority. Gun Ownership Statistics & Demographics | Statistic Brain

Gun ownership has decreased by more than 25% in the last 34 years from 51% to 36% last year.

Forum List

Back