HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

Yes, his supporters have figured out a way to vote 1000 times in the poll--LOL Or maybe Trump bought his own poll?

Trump-4-21-11-color-640x473.jpg

“The fact is that she asked me a very inappropriate question. She should really be apologizing to me if you want to know the truth,” Trump said Monday on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe,” continuing a dayslong dust-up that began after last Thursday’s debate.

Donald Trump Megyn Kelly should apologize TO ME - NY Daily News
She will eventually. She will have to.
I hope so. I love the fact that Trump went to the enemy to be heard. Eat that Ailes.

He's going to continue to surge as long as he keeps hitting on the issues such as illegals. I have to give him credit on that stance

He's already hurt the Republican party with his outrageous comments regarding immigration. We have millions of Latino's in this country that are eligible voters, that are very offended by Trump's comments. The other night what he couldn't answer he just made up.

He's a joke, he is just doing this for notoriety and entertainment. That's what Trump is about--entertainment. He admitted to buying politicians on both sides of the isle. He's got the money to buy polling data too.

He knows you're all angry--and he's playing you like a fiddle--until he tires of it and drops out of this race.

He's going to continue to surge as long as he keeps hitting on the issues such as illegals. I have to give him credit on that stance

He's already hurt the Republican party with his outrageous comments regarding immigration. We have millions of Latino's in this country that are eligible voters, that are very offended by Trump's comments. The other night what he couldn't answer he just made up. He's a joke, he is just doing this for notoriety and entertainment. That's what Trump is about--entertainment. He admitted to buying politicians on both sides of the isle. He's got the money to buy polling data too.

He knows you're all angry--and he's playing you like a fiddle--until he tires of it and drops out of this race.
That could be, Oreo. Do you have a link about Latinos not liking Trump?

He's already hurt the Republican party with his outrageous comments regarding immigration. We have millions of Latino's in this country that are eligible voters, that are very offended by Trump's comments. The other night what he couldn't answer he just made up.

He's a joke, he is just doing this for notoriety and entertainment. That's what Trump is about--entertainment. He admitted to buying politicians on both sides of the isle. He's got the money to buy polling data too.

I take issue with the Latinos and immigrants. I have legal immigrants provide services to me that came over here legally. They are mad as hell. They are waiting for their relatives to come...legally. And all the people who live on the other side of our borders just run across. It is a daily event. They are ready to vote for anyone who can and actually will build that wall, Then perhaps without the influx of illegals, their relatives can come over. I understand their plight.

In and of itself, this spectacle may very well convince a lot of voters that conservatives are not fit to govern, and conservatives will have nobody to blame but themselves.

Seeing how MOST of the voters ARE Conservative, I don't see it convincing them they aren't fit to govern.... I DO see it telling liberals they can't govern because they lost their elections and have to go home... they won't be convinced they aren't fit to govern.

No, most voters aren't conservatives. Most voters are moderates and liberals.

mabtswnh2kqp0bmq4g9tqa.png

We've been through this. You literally hallucinate conservatives that don't exist, and ignore anyone who self identifies as a moderate or a liberal as 'actually' being a conservative.

That's not how reality works.

Yeah, Corky... you need to learn how to read graphs... or maybe learn double-digit numbers.... 38% is higher than 34% or 23%.

He's already hurt the Republican party with his outrageous comments regarding immigration. We have millions of Latino's in this country that are eligible voters, that are very offended by Trump's comments.

Latest polling shows he leads all GOP candidates for the Latino vote with 34%... beating both Cruz and Rubio, the two actual Latinos in the race. So apparently, they weren't TOO offended.

Yes, his supporters have figured out a way to vote 1000 times in the poll--LOL Or maybe Trump bought his own poll?

Trump-4-21-11-color-640x473.jpg

Hundreds of thousands of Trump fans didn't vote for him. That's ludicrous.

Do you understand polling at all? The methodology is sound. And the poll was overseen by the Washington Post. Not a natural ally of Republicans.

"The Morning Consult, a polling and politics website, commissioned a poll of more than 2,000 voters including 746 self-identified Republicans and Republican-leaning independents, asking them after the debate to pick a GOP presidential nominee."

First big post-debate poll shows Donald Trump GAINED 7 points and sits at 32 Daily Mail Online

Trump s Lead Grows After Debate Controversy - Morning Consult

He's a joke, he is just doing this for notoriety and entertainment.

He doesn't need more notoriety... everyone on the planet knows who Trump is. Entertainment? I'm sure Trump could find much less expensive and more fun ways to entertain himself, let's be real.

That's what Trump is about--entertainment. He admitted to buying politicians on both sides of the isle. He's got the money to buy polling data too.

Oh shit! Well, you're in fucking trouble then since most morons look at poll numbers to decide what they think! If Trump has bought off all the pollsters, you're in for a long tough year! You best be trying to figure out how to hang on to the moron votes in your party before they start believing in the polls Trump's bought!

Yes, we ARE angry... And I doubt seriously he is going to get tired of WINNING the presidency and drop out.... but I guess you have to WISH, right?

In it, at one point he made a declarative statement which said that humans were essentially irrational beings.

You needed a book to tell you that? But really, even the book didn't get it quite right. People are stupid. Being irrational is just a side effect.

The point that was striking was that Hedges was not writing about the fact that SOME people are irrational which everyone knows. He was talking about people in general which he essentially implied was true of ALL people, at least at one time or another.

Let's use the modern day example. Climate change is a good place to start. Regardless of how climate change ultimately plays out, it's an undeniable fact that greenhouse gas levels have been rising since the industrial age and can scientifically attributed to human activity which is burning more fossil fuel at the very same time that we're collectively mowing down more forests even as industrialization is picking up and the world population is soaring which translates to more people engaging in the very activities which is raising CO2 levels. Yet the deniers won't have any of it in much the same way that the Catholic church would not pay heed to the heliocentric theory of the solar system. Same shit, different century.

I see it a bit differently. People are rational. They're also hypocrites. So often what they say they want doesn't match their actions. But if you can glean their actual motivations and goals, very often their actions will be explicitly rational toward them. And wildly irrational to what they said they want.

Take....Trump. Those supporting him hate RINOs and want a true conservative. Yet Trump has expressed support for single payer medicine, what these same conservatives have dismissed as communism and fascism. Trump has expressed support for limited amnesty. Trump has been a registered democrat.

By any rational standard, Trump is an obvious RINO by their own standards. Yet they still support him. Are they irrational? If their stated goal is taken at face value, you bet. But.....if they are sick of politics and politicians and want to express their dissatisfaction for a party they don't believe takes them seriously? Then their actions are explicitly rational.

In and of itself, this spectacle may very well convince a lot of voters that conservatives are not fit to govern, and conservatives will have nobody to blame but themselves.

Seeing how MOST of the voters ARE Conservative, I don't see it convincing them they aren't fit to govern.... I DO see it telling liberals they can't govern because they lost their elections and have to go home... they won't be convinced they aren't fit to govern.

We've been through this. You literally hallucinate conservatives that don't exist, and ignore anyone who self identifies as a moderate or a liberal as 'actually' being a conservative.

Yeah, Corky... you need to learn how to read graphs... or maybe learn double-digit numbers.... 38% is higher than 34% or 23%.

Sigh.....in what world is 38% 'most americans'? We've done this dance before, slick. You lost. And we'll do it again. The majority of Americans are not conservatives. They are self identified moderates and liberals. 57% to 38%.

You know this. You pretend it isn't so. And reality doesn't change just because you close your eyes.

He doesn't need more notoriety... everyone on the planet knows who Trump is. Entertainment? I'm sure Trump could find much less expensive and more fun ways to entertain himself, let's be real.

That's what Trump is about--entertainment. He admitted to buying politicians on both sides of the isle. He's got the money to buy polling data too.

Oh shit! Well, you're in fucking trouble then since most morons look at poll numbers to decide what they think! If Trump has bought off all the pollsters, you're in for a long tough year! You best be trying to figure out how to hang on to the moron votes in your party before they start believing in the polls Trump's bought!

Yes, we ARE angry... And I doubt seriously he is going to get tired of WINNING the presidency and drop out.... but I guess you have to WISH, right?

You are putting your faith in a motion sensor bomb that if someone touches he will will self-detonate and blow up in seconds. I wish you the best,but I'll enjoy the debris from a distance very much.

Megyn Kelly is not even qualified to make any comment on Donald Trump. She is way over her head on this.

After high school, she pursued an undergraduate degree in political science at Syracuse University, and earned a J.D. from Albany Law School in 1995.

And where did you study law and political Science?

May be it is time she take some refresher courses :)

Sigh.....in what world is 38% 'most americans'? We've done this dance before, slick. You lost. And we'll do it again. The majority of Americans are not conservatives. They are self identified moderates and liberals. 57% to 38%.

You know this. You pretend it isn't so. And reality doesn't change just because you close your eyes.

Sigh.....in what world is 38% 'most americans'?

The one where 38 is greater than 34 and 23.

Yeah, we've been through this before... you want to lay claim to all the moderates as if none of them are conservative. I didn't say "a majority" ...I said "most are conservative" and that is true. Liberals are not moderates and moderates are not liberals... you can't claim their group and they can't claim your group. MOST are Conservative, not moderate, not liberal.
You lose.... you are a loser.

By any rational standard, Trump is an obvious RINO by their own standards. Yet they still support him. Are they irrational? If their stated goal is taken at face value, you bet. But.....if they are sick of politics and politicians and want to express their dissatisfaction for a party they don't believe takes them seriously? Then their actions are explicitly rational.
Yeah, fascinating, I've been wondering about this, too. The conservative base will reject a candidate who strays away from orthodoxy (I saw Fiorina being called a RINO yesterday), but the rules are clearly different for Trump and Trump alone.

I'd love to see some comments on that. The priority appears to be attitude over issues.

You are putting your faith in a motion sensor bomb that if someone touches he will will self-detonate and blow up in seconds. I wish you the best,but I'll enjoy the debris from a distance very much.

I'd rather have a motion sensor bomb than a tactical nuke "fundamentally transforming" us. :blowup:

I could probably find about 200 hundred people within the next hour who DON'T know who Donald Trump is.

Forum List

Back