HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

Megyn Kelly is not even qualified to make any comment on Donald Trump. She is way over her head on this.

whad you do , just ignore my links stating Trumps stand on the issues that you mentioned . I posted his stand on the issues like abortion , guns , war , mexico wall , illegals just for you Nat .

Trump is no-nonsense, man-of-action. The kind of leader America deserves.

Looks like Trump has them scared. There's donkey shit filling pants and littering the floors and desks in every Democratic Party office in the entire country.

Looks like Trump has them scared. There's donkey shit filling pants and littering the floors and desks in every Democratic Party office in the entire country.

You could not be MORE wrong on this.......NOTHING, absolutely nothing cheers left wingers more than a possible Trump nomination......nothing !!!

Trump could very well pull it off. People seem to be responding to his message. I think his anti-immigrant speeches have won him some supporters.

agreed , I like how Nat and others are just so happy with Hilary . If they were smart they'd get rid of 'hil' and back Bernie . Heck , Bernie is a basement dwelling , skateboard riding hiphoppers dream !!

Trump could very well pull it off. People seem to be responding to his message. I think his anti-immigrant speeches have won him some supporters.

Honestly, Trump symbolizes the collective "middle finger" that folks....from both sides of the aisle.....would like to give the do-nothing, self-serving political climate in D.C.

That said, the test will come for Trump's viability when the roster of contestants within the GOP is down to 3 or 4.

You could not be MORE wrong on this.......NOTHING, absolutely nothing cheers left wingers more than a possible Trump nomination......nothing !!!
:rolleyes:

Your all-caps belie your fear of Trump. :itsok:

agreed , I like how Nat and others are just so happy with Hilary . If they were smart they'd get rid of 'hil' and back Bernie . Heck , Bernie is a basement dwelling , skateboard riding hiphoppers dream !!

You're entitled to an opinion but not to your own set of facts...I, for one, very much dislike Hillary and within my like-minded (politically) friends, NOT ONE person likes the Clinton arrogance........Please know that.

Last edited:
11825872_1028641577154156_8318052526745371621_n.jpg

Honestly, Trump symbolizes the collective "middle finger" that folks....from both sides of the aisle.....would like to give the do-nothing, self-serving political climate in D.C.

That said, the test will come for Trump's viability when the roster of contestants within the GOP is down to 3 or 4.

This election is going to be very interesting. Donald Trump brings the surprise element from the Republican side. I think Joe Biden will pull off last minute surprise from the Democratic side. As a vice president, I think he should be the toughest contender from the Democratic party.

Since 1989, he’s contributed over $350,000 more to Republicans running for federal and state offices, campaign finance records show.

Yes, but as you also point out....

Since 2012, Trump has donated $463,450 to Republicans and just $3,500 to Democrats

Are we really to believe that some kind of switch was flipped over night and that's just normal every day stuff? I haven't see such a sudden and dramatic change in someone since Goku went Super Saiyan 3.

This election is going to be very interesting. Donald Trump brings the surprise element from the Republican side. I think Joe Biden will pull off last minute surprise from the Democratic side. As a vice president, I think he should be the toughest contender from the Democratic party.
Biden creeps people out like that wide-eyed, Sandusky smiled neighbor down the street who always seems eager to put his paws on your pre-teen daughters.

When your kids go out selling girl scout cookies or trick-or-treating door-to-door you always remind them to skip that house.

Forum List

Back