HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

Obama, Bush, Pelosi, Clinton all go to prove that politicians suck, all of them, we don't fucking need them, we're sick of listening to them

OMG this has to be the wildest primary season. RINO'S are running for Extra Strength Immodium AD as I post this thread.

Kick it up notches unknown! Go Donny! Go Donny!

:lmao:

First big post-debate poll shows Donald Trump GAINED 7 points and sits at 32 Daily Mail Online

First major post-debate poll shows Trump GAINED 7 points from the previous week and has backing of 32 per cent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents
  • Stunning result after Trump attracted criticism over debate performance on Thursday
  • Trump has 32 per cent nationally among registered Republicans and independents who say they lean to the right
  • No one is anywhere near The Donald, with Jeb Bush in second place at just 11 per cent
  • Poll supervised by former Washington Post journalist and shows no one else in double digits
Can't wait for trump to be Pres and stick his dick into the ass of a blow up Mohammed doll...that'll be a hoot....

Meh...I've changed my mind on a few issues over the years.

We all do. But Trump has changed his mind on every last issue under the sun, including which wife to wear to dinner on Sundays. We're supposed to believe after a lifetime of being a Democrat and pouring money into supporting liberal causes, we're supposed to believe that Trump had some kind of magical overnight conversion? There are only two possible explanations:

1 - Trump is trolling in order to sabotage the GOP, much like he did in 2008
2 - The real Donald Trump is dead and has been replaced by an alien clone, seeking out the truth on Purity Control experimentation before colonization moves forward.

we all know the problems but trump does not have real solutions that can pass congress or the courts.

Create jobs? He keeps firing those who work for him.

No increase in national income not money to pay for shipping imigrant in or out. No money to create higher paying jobs that people can actually live on. He does not budget money, he throws money at problems and makes them shinier and more austentatious and gaudy

PR is not a solution. He knows PR, not actually working and solving social and government problems. He can't out bluster Putin and ayatollah to bring them to heal.

He is a show man, not a politician

If you go read his book, you will find that he lays out his plan for the economy, foreign and domestic policy, his ideas for improving things, etc. Making America Great Again... I'm sure it's available at Amazon. So... the man has written and published a whole book on his plans and ideas which most of you haven't read and won't bother reading.

Now you say "solutions that can't pass Congress" but the President doesn't write legislation and send it to Congress... so what the hell do you mean? He will direct his party leaders in Congress and the ones who don't want to be stuck doing 'busywork' the rest of their terms will have to get on board and get the job done... Trump is not the kind of boss who puts up with lollygagging.

As we've seen with Obama... MANY things can be changed by Executive Order... and I don't want to hear one single solitary peep from any lefty about it when it happens... Your guy set the precedent and now you'll live by it.

check out my link SwimExpert , its Donald on the issues and is in post number 58 . Then when you take Donalds words on immigration , guns , war seriously Trump stands head and shoulders above the 'rinos' . Check out the link SwimExpert .

I would, except nothing that comes out of his mouth has any meaning to me. I scarcely believe him when he says his name.

You libs really don't get it. I really should call you progressives because a classical liberal would understand what we are all jaked about.

Win or lose is not the point. The Donald is shaking the RNC up. The Donald isn't taking any shit from the establishment. Nor the media.

Long overdue that someone shook the political pillars of heaven and hell and Trump is pulling it off.

Damn you progressives are lamo. Abbie and Jerry would be ashamed of you.

Look who you have running your party. Pfffffffffffffft. Old white people who are just as locked in as the RINO'S.

You should be looking for a mover and a shaker on your side of the aisle too.
U r canadian

Shhh

We all do. But Trump has changed his mind on every last issue under the sun, including which wife to wear to dinner on Sundays. We're supposed to believe after a lifetime of being a Democrat and pouring money into supporting liberal causes, we're supposed to believe that Trump had some kind of magical overnight conversion? There are only two possible explanations:

2 - The real Donald Trump is dead and has been replaced by an alien clone, seeking out the truth on Purity Control experimentation before colonization moves forward.

Yes... People change their minds sometimes. I liked his recalling how he changed his mind on abortion... it touched my heart. I can relate to what he said because I've had similar experiences... I know some outstanding kids who could have very easily been aborted.

What "liberal causes" has he poured money into, Megyn Kelly? You're FAILING to give context! Haven't you learned this will cause blood to shoot out or your eyes... or wherever? :rofl:

He hasn't poured money into liberal causes-
Since 1989, he’s contributed over $350,000 more to Republicans running for federal and state offices, campaign finance records show.

Data from the Federal Election Commission and state elections offices provided by the two websites show that Trump has given $584,850 to Democrats and $961,140 to the GOP over the last 26 years.

The difference in donations is almost entirely captured in Trump’s recent giving. Since 2012, Trump has donated $463,450 to Republicans and just $3,500 to Democrats (California Attorney General Kamala Harris and New York Assemblyman Michael Benedetto).

We’ve included those numbers below, with links to records of the individual contributions.

He has not changed his mind on every issue. He has evolved on Abortion and possibly gun control. Feel free to prove me wrong though.

:thup:

and this Carl Ichan is a big money man and most likely Ted Cruz for legalities will be in there as well as Ben Carson for Medical and I also heard that Trey Gowdy would be part of a Trump administration . Maybe get some old time Generals back and maybe the killers of 'osama' to head or consult with special military forces .

OMG this has to be the wildest primary season. RINO'S are running for Extra Strength Immodium AD as I post this thread.

Kick it up notches unknown! Go Donny! Go Donny!

:lmao:

First big post-debate poll shows Donald Trump GAINED 7 points and sits at 32 Daily Mail Online

First major post-debate poll shows Trump GAINED 7 points from the previous week and has backing of 32 per cent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents
  • Stunning result after Trump attracted criticism over debate performance on Thursday
  • Trump has 32 per cent nationally among registered Republicans and independents who say they lean to the right
  • No one is anywhere near The Donald, with Jeb Bush in second place at just 11 per cent
  • Poll supervised by former Washington Post journalist and shows no one else in double digits
Fantastic! :clap:

hey SwimExpert , well , just keep interested in Donald Trump and keep watching him with interest . Maybe you will be converted into a supporter .

Donald Trump will formulate his policies based on what is good for America. This is not going to sit well with certain lobbies in DC. Wait and see, once Trump wins the primary, all sorts of propaganda will be hurled at him.

Warren Buffett: Trump won't be a flash in the pan

CNBC ^ | Aug 10 2015 | CNBC
Warren Buffett said Monday that Donald Trump has a solid base of support in the race for the Republican presidential nomination that seems unshakable by the real estate mogul's over-the-top comments. Trump will have a block of delegates when the convention arrives, but with the huge field of GOP candidates, it's possible no one will have a majority, Buffett told CNBC's "Squawk Box" in a wide-ranging interview.

Forum List

Back