HOLY TOLEDO! New poll has Trump at 32% WhoooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooo!

It's a shame that conservatives are too stupid to be embarrassed,

because when the Trump pretend candidacy disappears it would be so much fun to embarrass his supporters.

I just don't believe his business acumen would allow him to blow millions and millions and millions on a pretense. Do you think he'll drop out at 45 % or 60 %?
This is our country giving our politicians the finger. And the checkbook and pen to an American businessman, who is rooting for America instead of the globe.

and throwing away an election on a protest is not a solution, just more problems

Donald Trump is a serious contender. He has good chance of winning the presidential election if he can invest some money in getting a better haircut.

But he loves his haircut and style LOL

he is different I guess

let him be what he wants!:laugh2:

God damn right! Trump is the way! Watch out Bush and Cruz! Donald has you in his sights!

8.jpg

^ Sick Fuck

His favorables are up too.

This is going to be a rollicking election.

As HL Mencken said..

There are times when you just want to spit on your hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.

Trump is the black flag.

because when the Trump pretend candidacy disappears it would be so much fun to embarrass his supporters.

I agree, I'm not convinced that he really wants this job. He's a narcissistic attention seeker who becomes petulant when people ask him questions he doesn't like. He reminds me of obama in this respect.

I just don't believe his business acumen would allow him to blow millions and millions and millions on a pretense. Do you think he'll drop out at 45 % or 60 %?
This is our country giving our politicians the finger. And the checkbook and pen to an American businessman, who is rooting for America instead of the globe.

and throwing away an election on a protest is not a solution, just more problems
so , whats the solution , vote for rinos 'yeb' , Christy or roobio . Might as well vote for Hilary or Bernie if there is no Cruz or Trump Aris .

maybe ZBoing , maybe . Course its a sure thing that the rinos are all rinos with probable exception of Ted Cruz and Carson .

so , whats the solution , vote for rinos 'yeb' , Christy or roobio . Might as well vote for Hilary or Bernie if there is no Cruz or Trump Aris .

weigh the candidates and pick the best, not the loudest stunt man

get involved in issues and write to washington, a lot

start your own grass roots group and get the issues heard. Bring your own solutions t the table, not exoect everyone else with a mic to have all the correct answers.

Donald Trump is a serious contender. He has good chance of winning the presidential election if he can invest some money in getting a better haircut.

But he loves his haircut and style LOL

he is different I guess

let him be what he wants!:laugh2:

in trump towers, not the nations whitehouse

well...the Whitehouse already has been painted rainbow.....

so

a hairstyle doesn't make much of a difference now huh? :dunno:

Major democrats voted in favor of Iraq war which became a major fiasco for the U.S. as we know now. Donald Trump on the other hand was always opposed to it. Time proved that he was right.

OMG this has to be the wildest primary season. RINO'S are running for Extra Strength Immodium AD as I post this thread.

Kick it up notches unknown! Go Donny! Go Donny!

:lmao:

First big post-debate poll shows Donald Trump GAINED 7 points and sits at 32 Daily Mail Online

First major post-debate poll shows Trump GAINED 7 points from the previous week and has backing of 32 per cent of Republicans and GOP-leaning independents
  • Stunning result after Trump attracted criticism over debate performance on Thursday
  • Trump has 32 per cent nationally among registered Republicans and independents who say they lean to the right
  • No one is anywhere near The Donald, with Jeb Bush in second place at just 11 per cent
  • Poll supervised by former Washington Post journalist and shows no one else in double digits

The only RINO is the Democrat who is trolling the GOP primary by pretending to run as President as a Republican. That would be Donald Trump.

weigh the candidates and pick the best, not the loudest stunt man

get involved in issues and write to washington, a lot

start your own grass roots group and get the issues heard. Bring your own solutions t the table, not exoect everyone else with a mic to have all the correct answers.
hey Aris , yeah , thanks . Like I said earlier , Trump as well as Cruz are good people in my opinion but they are all that Consevatives have at the moment . I support both of them , plus maybe Carson !!

Please help me understand this:

All of you who are cheering for Trump (including me, BTW) are stating that he is "giving it" to RINOs.......

However, Trump is FOR single payer HC; FOR a woman's right to choose (pro-choice) and Trump is FOR curbing excesses of the 2nd amendment.

So, who really is the RINO??

Health care - Trump is not for single payer. He was back in 1999 and cited the success of Scotland and some Nordic countries, but after the Obamacare fiasco he doesn't believe it is a workable plan for our country- says "that ship has sailed". He prefers an open health insurance market that competes across state lines. - that is a conservative position.

Abortion - He is not pro-choice- He is pro-life,. He says he "evolved" on that issue.

2nd amendment - He says he is not anti-gun. But he supported an assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background checks back in 2000. He says he no longer does.Personally - I am not too worried about this issue. I believe that if he is elected Trump will focus on the economy and trade.

he's not a "check off the box" conservative, but he's conservative enough for me.

:thup:

In other words he was for it before he was against it.

so . what do you think of Trump and his stand on the issues Nat ?? --- Donald Trump on the Issues --- here they are again Nat !! Just click the link and see if you can figure out why I and other Conservatives like Trump over the regular crew of 'rinos' .

Please help me understand this:

All of you who are cheering for Trump (including me, BTW) are stating that he is "giving it" to RINOs.......

However, Trump is FOR single payer HC; FOR a woman's right to choose (pro-choice) and Trump is FOR curbing excesses of the 2nd amendment.

So, who really is the RINO??

Health care - Trump is not for single payer. He was back in 1999 and cited the success of Scotland and some Nordic countries, but after the Obamacare fiasco he doesn't believe it is a workable plan for our country- says "that ship has sailed". He prefers an open health insurance market that competes across state lines. - that is a conservative position.

Abortion - He is not pro-choice- He is pro-life,. He says he "evolved" on that issue.

2nd amendment - He says he is not anti-gun. But he supported an assault weapon ban, waiting period, & background checks back in 2000. He says he no longer does.Personally - I am not too worried about this issue. I believe that if he is elected Trump will focus on the economy and trade.

he's not a "check off the box" conservative, but he's conservative enough for me.

:thup:

In other words he was for it before he was against it.

Meh...I've changed my mind on a few issues over the years.

check out my link SwimExpert , its Donald on the issues and is in post number 58 . Then when you take Donalds words on immigration , guns , war seriously Trump stands head and shoulders above the 'rinos' . Check out the link SwimExpert .

Forum List

Back