HOLY SHIAT dems are insane. Stephen Miller is a White supremacist because he reads Breitbart

I shit you Not .. lol if you read Breitbart you are now a white surpremist lol
"Stephen Miller, the influential senior White House policy adviser who has steered President Trump's exclusionist immigration policy, sent hundreds of emails to a Breitbart News editor in 2015 and 2016 with links to white nationalist sites, successfully shaping Breitbart's coverage of race and immigration, according to a new report from the Souther Poverty Law Center. The former Breitbart editor, Katie McHugh, shared more than 900 emails from Miller with the SPLC's Hatewatch."

So, in your mind, all you get from that is that Miller reads Breitbart.

I believe that you believe that.

Readers Digest is a "white nationalist" site.

We get it, you hate white people, you hate guns, you hate the Constitution - just move the fuck out of the country
Another example.

I point out a blatant lie and they attack.

Fundamental honesty is simply no longer a priority with them.

"Stephen Miller, the influential senior White House policy adviser who has steered President Trump's exclusionist immigration policy, sent hundreds of emails to a Breitbart News editor in 2015 and 2016 with links to white nationalist sites, successfully shaping Breitbart's coverage of race and immigration, according to a new report from the Souther Poverty Law Center. The former Breitbart editor, Katie McHugh, shared more than 900 emails from Miller with the SPLC's Hatewatch."

We get it, you hate white people, you hate guns, you hate the Constitution - just move the fuck out of the country
Another example.

Fighting back and attacking are different

“The week” is a democrat supremacy website news source

which means is promotes black oppression.

I didn't use that word, you did.

So you can see that the OP completely misrepresented the story, but you still spin for him.

When we spin for lies, we enable the liars. But liars don't mind doing that for each other.
The Week is a Leftard rag and that’s exactly what they said.

Stephen Miller fed white nationalist ideas to Breitbart, ex-editor says, and they've since 'become policy'
So, in your mind, all that means is that Stephen Miller reads Breitbart.

Is that correct? Or did the OP completely misrepresent the story?
So you agree Breitbart is not a white supremacy new source
Do you really think that I'll allow you to change the subject?

Did you completely and dishonestly misrepresent the story, or did you not?

I would like to know, because I often wonder how detached from reality and fundamental honesty you guys have become.

Did you, or did you not completely and dishonestly misrepresent the story?'
Answer my question and I’ll answer yours correctly
Okay, let's see how you do.

Is Breitbart a "white supremacy news source"? I know that many paranoid bigots and racists read it (as I see here every day), but I don't think it holds any official title within the white supremacy movement as some news source, no.

Now, answer my question.

So you agree Breitbart is not a white supremacy new source
Do you really think that I'll allow you to change the subject?

Did you completely and dishonestly misrepresent the story, or did you not?

I would like to know, because I often wonder how detached from reality and fundamental honesty you guys have become.

Did you, or did you not completely and dishonestly misrepresent the story?'
Answer my question and I’ll answer yours correctly
Okay, let's see how you do.

Is Breitbart a "white supremacy news source"? I know that many paranoid bigots and racists read it (as I see here every day), but I don't think it holds any official title within the white supremacy movement as some news source, no.

Now, answer my question.
First off after growing up in the inner city of Boston after white flight question what Race doesn’t think it’s the supreme race? I been told by Latinos they are the best race, blacks think they bar the best race lol.. can’t whites be equal to them?
And I did not dishonestly Tell the story,, they are saying Breitbart is read by miller, and be shared some cool stories.

Another example.

"Fighting back".

One of the many terribly unfortunate qualities this ugly era has instilled in you guys is that it has enabled you to eschew intelligent, honest and thoughtful communication with "fighting back". Pugilism over rationality.

Honesty and decency really are important. Even when the other person is choosing not to be. ESPECIALLY when the other person is choosing not to be.

You've allowed yourself to be led down the wrong path.

OMG he emailed news links, what a racist!

So you can see that the OP completely misrepresented the story, but you still spin for him.

When we spin for lies, we enable the liars. But liars don't mind doing that for each other.

Stephen Miller fed white nationalist ideas to Breitbart, ex-editor says, and they've since 'become policy'

Reading comprehension is your weakest point.
2020 at it again. Just making shit up and twisting the narrative of a story. Go ahead and make a complete ass of yourself defending jitler.
Breitbart is garbage. A high ranking WH official with influence over immigration policy had no business corresponding with that rag.

wasn't human sausage casing steve bannon at brietbart during that time?

PEPE!!!

Another example.

"Fighting back".

One of the many terribly unfortunate qualities this ugly era has instilled in you guys is that it has enabled you to eschew intelligent, honest and thoughtful communication with "fighting back". Pugilism over rationality.

Honesty and decency really are important. Even when the other person is choosing not to be. ESPECIALLY when the other person is choosing not to be.

You've allowed yourself to be led down the wrong path.
Do you think being pro American American supremacy equals white supremacy?

OMG he emailed news links, what a racist!

2020 at it again. Just making shit up and twisting the narrative of a story. Go ahead and make a complete ass of yourself defending jitler.
Breitbart is garbage. A high ranking WH official with influence over immigration policy had no business corresponding with that rag.
This is what they're trained to do. They've been told that this is war, and all's fair in love and war. Fundamental honesty is for pussies.

These guys have become a street-level extension of talk radio. It's astonishing.

Another example.

Seriously, Venezuela is better than America. Start a GoFundMe and we'll get you - and your fellow Stalinists a one way ticket and revoke your passport

This is what they're trained to do. They've been told that this is war, and all's fair in love and war. Fundamental honesty is for pussies.

These guys have become a street-level extension of talk radio. It's astonishing.
You won’t even answer if Brietbart is a racist source or not. It’s a yes/no question and you spin and weave. Pathetic.

Forum List

Back