HOLY SHIAT dems are insane. Stephen Miller is a White supremacist because he reads Breitbart

I shit you Not .. lol if you read Breitbart you are now a white surpremist lol
"Stephen Miller, the influential senior White House policy adviser who has steered President Trump's exclusionist immigration policy, sent hundreds of emails to a Breitbart News editor in 2015 and 2016 with links to white nationalist sites, successfully shaping Breitbart's coverage of race and immigration, according to a new report from the Souther Poverty Law Center. The former Breitbart editor, Katie McHugh, shared more than 900 emails from Miller with the SPLC's Hatewatch."

So, in your mind, all you get from that is that Miller reads Breitbart.

I believe that you believe that.
Yeah....but one must assume that Breitbart is a racist site for your feelings to be justified.
Breitbart isn't.
It's simply the other side of the story and acts as a mirror to the MSM.
So, of course Breitbart is racist....cuz anyone they don't agree with is racist.

"Stephen Miller, the influential senior White House policy adviser who has steered President Trump's exclusionist immigration policy, sent hundreds of emails to a Breitbart News editor in 2015 and 2016 with links to white nationalist sites, successfully shaping Breitbart's coverage of race and immigration, according to a new report from the Souther Poverty Law Center. The former Breitbart editor, Katie McHugh, shared more than 900 emails from Miller with the SPLC's Hatewatch."

Readers Digest is a "white nationalist" site.

We get it, you hate white people, you hate guns, you hate the Constitution - just move the fuck out of the country
Another example.

I point out a blatant lie and they attack.

Fundamental honesty is simply no longer a priority with them.

Seriously, Venezuela is better than America. Start a GoFundMe and we'll get you - and your fellow Stalinists a one way ticket and revoke your passport
My goodness, that was really helpful. For what, I'll never know.

Yeah....but one must assume that Breitbart is a racist site for your feelings to be justified.
Breitbart isn't.
So, of course Breitbart is racist....cuz anyone they don't agree with is racist.
You can fabricate my positions as much as you'd like. I'm used to that here, and it's always a good sign.

Does Breitbart have readers that are clearly paranoid and ignorant bigots and racists? Sure, I see them use Breitbart as a "news" source all the time here.

That doesn't make the site racist. Directly. It's a business, they need readers to survive.

Readers Digest is a "white nationalist" site.

We get it, you hate white people, you hate guns, you hate the Constitution - just move the fuck out of the country
Another example.

I point out a blatant lie and they attack.

Fundamental honesty is simply no longer a priority with them.

Seriously, Venezuela is better than America. Start a GoFundMe and we'll get you - and your fellow Stalinists a one way ticket and revoke your passport
My goodness, that was really helpful. For what, I'll never know.
Sure it was helpful! It demonstrates how defensive they are over my little point.

This is what I find so fascinating: At some level, they have to know how dishonest this stuff is, but I wonder how deep that level is.

Just because you’re too much of a pussy to keep letting old pervert men hang out in the women’s bathroom doesn’t mean it’s wrong for civilized people to fight back against your twisted Leftard agendas.
More bizarro deflection.

Good.
2020 makes for a great early morning laugh. Problem is, someone just like him is in the WH. Their idea of a sane argument is ludicrous and they believe complete piffle. Anyway...

Breitbart isn't.
You can fabricate my positions as much as you'd like. I'm used to that here, and it's always a good sign.

Does Breitbart have readers that are clearly paranoid and ignorant bigots and racists? Sure, I see them use Breitbart as a "news" source all the time here.

That doesn't make the site racist. Directly. It's a business, they need readers to survive.
Yes.....I'm supposedly lying about what you said in plain English.

Dude, cut it out....you're getting boring.

Breitbart isn't.

Maybe you could point out what you're referring to.

I have not said that "Breitbart is a racist site", but in your mind, I have.

You guys simply exist in your own reality.

Not so long ago white nationalists, white supremacists, and even outright racists projected themselves with pride and confidence in their beliefs. This thread shows how far their values and characters have fallen. Instead of confidence in their beliefs the majority have become whining children suffering from denial and meekly echoing lies and falsehoods for protecting exposure for being cowardly punks and pussies. Hats off for those old-timers who still hold their old-time values, but surely they recognize how embarrassing the likes of Trump and Miller and their defenders have painted their movement.

Breitbart
Has this Media Source failed a fact check? LET US KNOW HERE.

Share:
extremeright061.png

QUESTIONABLE SOURCE
A questionable source exhibits one or more of the following: extreme bias, consistent promotion of propaganda/conspiracies, poor or no sourcing to credible information, a complete lack of transparency and/or is fake news. Fake News is the deliberate attempt to publish hoaxes and/or disinformation for the purpose of profit or influence (Learn More). Sources listed in the Questionable Category may be very untrustworthy and should be fact checked on a per article basis. Please note sources on this list are not considered fake news unless specifically written in the reasoning section for that source. See all Questionable sources.

• Overall, we rate Breitbart Questionable based on extreme right wing bias, publication of conspiracy theories and propaganda as well as numerous false claims.
Detailed Report
Reasoning: Extreme Right, Propaganda, Conspiracy, Failed Fact Checks
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 48/180
Breitbart - Media Bias/Fact Check

Not so long ago white nationalists, white supremacists, and even outright racists projected themselves with pride and confidence in their beliefs. This thread shows how far their values and characters have fallen. Instead of confidence in their beliefs the majority have become whining children suffering from denial and meekly echoing lies and falsehoods for protecting exposure for being cowardly punks and pussies. Hats off for those old-timers who still hold their old-time values, but surely they recognize how embarrassing the likes of Trump and Miller and their defenders have painted their movement.
I get my views from blacks and Spanish,, they think they are supreme so I think I’m supreme.. only natural.. you think you’re a loser? You hate your color? Lol
That means you have mental problems and are a Democrat lol

Breitbart isn't.

Apparently so do you.

Like I said....your act is getting boring.

Breitbart isn't.

Apparently so do you.

"Apparently".

And if my posts are so boring, don't read them. Whining isn't necessary.

Breitbart is full of white supremacists, read the comments some time. Obama and racism, Hillary and misogyny often dominate the comments. Groupthink is not thinking. While Breitbart is sorta a dark money site, its benefactors are known today and their values are hardly American. Thankfully our laws allow freedom to know sources even with citizens united. There is a reason Trump loves the uneducated, they are easily led. But the other piece is white resentment, it is why birtherism works so well.

"I love the uneducated." Donald John Trump

"And it is not just Trump Jr who loves to play the victim. A delusional victimhood complex is at the very heart of rightwing ideology."

Donald Trump Jr’s disastrous book launch may seem funny – but there’s a very dark side to the booing | Arwa Mahdawi

'Expect three authoritarian regimes — Israel, Russia and Saudi Arabia — to get Trump reelected in 2020'

Expect three authoritarian regimes — Israel, Russia and Saudi Arabia — to get Trump reelected in 202

"Evil when we are in its power is not felt as evil, but as necessity." Simone Weil

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

I Know Why Poor Whites Chant Trump, Trump, Trump

White resentment:

A Princeton sociologist spent 8 years asking rural Americans why they’re so pissed off

"What is patriotism? Let us begin with what patriotism is not. It is not patriotic to dodge the draft and to mock war heroes and their families. It is not patriotic to discriminate against active-duty members of the armed forces in one's companies, or to campaign to keep disabled veterans away from one's property. It is not patriotic to compare one's search for sexual partners in New York with the military service in Vietnam that one has dodged. It is not patriotic to avoid paying taxes, especially when American working families do pay. It is not patriotic to ask those working, taxpaying American families to finance one's own presidential campaign, and then to spend their contributions in one's own companies. It is not patriotic to admire foreign dictators. It is not patriotic to cultivate a relationship with Muammar Gaddafi; or to say that Bashar al-Assad and Vladimir Putin are superior leaders. It is not patriotic to call upon Russia to intervene in an American presidential election. It is not patriotic to cite Russian propaganda at rallies." Timothy Snyder

On Tyranny: Twenty Lessons from the Twentieth Century by Timothy Snyder

Breitbart isn't.

Apparently so do you.

"Apparently".

Fuck you dick head.
Read the title before you comment next time.

Breitbart isn't.

I'm not fabricating your positions.
You seem to think that every time you let slip what your position is we're lying about them.
You spend more time pointing fingers than you spend explaining yourself

Breitbart isn't.

You seem to think that every time you let slip what your position is we're lying about them.
If something isn't clear, all you have to do is ask. Just type stuff, I'll see it.

But you'd rather make ignorant assumptions that support your nutter positions, and make up stuff I didn't say.

That's your call. Whatever works for you.

Breitbart isn't.

Apparently so do you.

"Apparently".

Ironic...
Strange how you consistantly assume that everyone here is a winger when I keep testing out slightly left of center.

The difference between me and you is you tend to lean left whereas I tend to be in the middle, but don't buy into the leftwing's propaganda.

Apparently so do you.

"Apparently".

Ironic...
Strange how you consistantly assume that everyone here is a winger when I keep testing out slightly left of center.

The difference between me and you is you tend to lean left whereas I tend to be in the middle, but don't buy into the leftwing's propaganda.
Cool!

Breitbart isn't.

If something isn't clear, all you have to do is ask. Just type stuff, I'll see it.

But you'd rather make ignorant assumptions that support your nutter positions, and make up stuff I didn't say.

No. I'm simply commenting on your posts.
They seem pretty straightforward. Why ask questions?
The confusion seems to be your bewildering feeling everyone is lying about your positions.

Breitbart isn't.

No. I'm simply commenting on your posts.
They seem pretty straightforward. Why ask questions?
The confusion seems to be your bewildering feeling everyone is lying about your positions.
Cool!

Forum List

Back