Holy Crap! Mike Huckabee sounds like a Democrat

Yo Pube, I don't care about the argument...

Well said , despite it being a function of ignorance and it discrediting your entire position... You don't care about the argument, because you've no means to contest it.

The simple FACT is that theft and tyranny ARE NOT conducive with Christian principles. Thus your advocacy for tyrannical theft, is problematic with your professed loyalties; which is typical of the hypocrite.

No. He's openly discussed this. He's written about this in several of his books, including "Character Is the Issue: How People With Integrity Can Revolutionize America."

If he was a Democrat at any point, it was before his political career began. His first political run was on the Republican ticket. Before that, he was a Southern Baptist minister, again which makes it hard to believe he was a Democrat. But this completely contradicts his statement at the RNC, "I'm not a Republican because I was a born rich. I'm a Republican because I didn't want to stay poor waiting on the government to save me."

Well said , despite it being a function of ignorance and it discrediting your entire position... You don't care about the argument, because you've no means to contest it.

No, I don't care about the argument because I know it's bat shit insane.

You made it.

The simple FACT is that theft and tyranny ARE NOT conducive with Christian principles. Thus your advocacy for tyrannical theft, is problematic with your professed loyalties; which is typical of the hypocrite.

If it makes you feel better to call me a hypocrite then so be it. I understand that it is based off of your own assumptions of my beliefs. And that's fine because I consider you one of, if not the looniest of all loony tunes on the Internet.

If he was a Democrat at any point, it was before his political career began. His first political run was on the Republican ticket. Before that, he was a Southern Baptist minister, again which makes it hard to believe he was a Democrat. But this completely contradicts his statement at the RNC, "I'm not a Republican because I was a born rich. I'm a Republican because I didn't want to stay poor waiting on the government to save me."

I don't know when he became a Republican. When he decided to leave the Democratic Party, many from his church disowned him. He asked them how they could be a Democrat if their party was pro-choice and they wouldn't answer. There are a lot of small towns in Arkansas where you're expected to be a devout member of the church and a Democrat.

No, I don't care about the argument because I know it's bat shit insane.

You made it.

ROFL... Hey sis... its not complicated. You can't address the argument... despite several chances to do so, thus PROVING CONCLUSIVELY THAT THE ARGUMENT DISCREDITS YOUR POSITION. The simple fact is that IF you could address the argument and maintain IN YOUR OWN MIND... (let alone maintaining any hope of persuading someone else) ya WOULD!

If it makes you feel better to call me a hypocrite then so be it.

It's what you've proven yourself to be sis... you claim to be a Christian, while advocating the confiscation of the product of another's labor... Christ calls us to tend to our brother's needs, he does NOT call us to take that to which we are not entitled, so as to pass off our responsibility onto others.

As I've told you, Christianity is the basis on which INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY rests... and INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT FAITHFUL ADHERENCE TO PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY; the ideological left rejects personal accountability and this is proven time and again with every child molester the left celebrates and re-elects to congress, while they tout the 'needs of the children...'

I understand

Yet you've offered nothing on the record that would indicate such as being the case.

Last edited:
ROFL... Hey sis... its not complicated. You can't address the argument... despite several chances to do so, thus PROVING CONCLUSIVELY THAT THE ARGUMENT DISCREDITS YOUR POSITION. The simple fact is that IF you could address the argument and maintain IN YOUR OWN MIND... (let alone maintaining any hope of persuading someone else) ya WOULD!

No guy, you are the one that doesn't get it. You don't seem to understand or chose to ignore that outside of your little world that people wear different hats every day and those hats sometimes are in conflict with each other. The world is gray. It ain't black and white. For you to expect those to adhere to your standards lest be labeled a "non-Christian" is the height of arrogance. Good luck at the gates, homey.

It's what you've proven yourself to be sis... you claim to be a Christian, while advocating the confiscation of the product of another's labor... Christ calls us to tend to our brother's needs, he does NOT call us to take that to which we are not entitled, so as to pass off our responsibility onto others.

As I've told you, Christianity is the basis on which INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY rests... and INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY CANNOT EXIST WITHOUT FAITHFUL ADHERENCE TO PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY; the ideological left rejects personal accountability and this is proven time and again with every child molester the left celebrates and re-elects to congress, while they tout the 'needs of the children...'

Blah, blah. Blah, blah. The evil left. Yet again. How incredibly tired, predictable, and lame you are.

No guy, you are the one that doesn't get it. You don't seem to understand or chose to ignore that outside of your little world that people wear different hats every day and those hats sometimes are in conflict with each other. The world is gray. It ain't black and white. For you to expect those to adhere to your standards lest be labeled a "non-Christian" is the height of arrogance. Good luck at the gates, homey.

Oh... Sure... The often trotted out but rarely prevailing "different hats, grey world" strategy... Meaning that you're a Christian on "Christian-Hat Day"... LOL... that sounds about right...

Blah, blah. Blah, blah.

Yes... your avoidance of the argument is noted, as is the default-concession that it represents and as always, such as it is, it is summarily accepted.

And I want you to know, that I recognize that you did the absolutely BEST that ya could!

Oh... Sure... The often trotted out but rarely prevailing "different hats, grey world" strategy...

It's not a strategy it's the way it is.

Yes... your avoidance of the argument is noted, as is the default-concession that it represents and as always, such as it is, it is summarily accepted.

Avoidance noted? It seems like you are observant enough to see that I'm ignoring your arguments but are blind to why. Dude, I'm straight up saying it's not worth addressing you kooky points, arguments, beliefs, ideology or whatever you want to call them. You aren't interested in being persuaded, just pigeon holing those who don't adhere to your strict guidelines.

It's obvious.

And I want you to know, that I recognize that you did the absolutely BEST that ya could!

Wow, this board hasn't seem this tired line from you about a thousand times now.

Get a new act.

Avoidance noted? It seems like you are observant enough to see that I'm ignoring your arguments but are blind to why.

No... the reason you avoid the argument is incontestable and an immutable principle in reason; you can't address the argument and prevail... what's more is THAT THIS IS YOUR OWN CONCLUSION... one which is uncharacteristically, correct...

Again sis... If you COULD address the argument, YA WOULD.

Now you can repost these non-denial-denials all day and that will not change reality. This is your fourth chance and your fourth failure, to do so.

But I'll take every default-concession you feel compelled to advance...

Forum List

Back