"Holy crap it's cold today. D*mn global warming"

Oh look another scream fest over global warming. It appears to be headed in the same direction as the 10,000 global warming threads before it.

I'm shocked.

Oh look another scream fest over global warming. It appears to be headed in the same direction as the 10,000 global warming threads before it.

I'm shocked.

^awesome post!

Anything to say about the topic or are you just here trolling along?

I'm shocked.

^awesome post!

Not that hasn't been said in the 10,000 threads on global warming that preceded this one.

The real question is what is new in this thread that supersedes the previous ones ?

I'm shocked.

^awesome post!

Not that hasn't been said in the 10,000 threads on global warming that preceded this one.

The real question is what is new in this thread that supersedes the previous ones ?

What supersedes is that climate change is proven today and it takes the stupidest:stupid: of stupid to keep repeating what the Koch brothers paid a specific people to repeat.

"What can we do about this" has been the debate for years. Just ask the guy that stated "It's natural". A modern and kind of stupid debate, but at least a debate.

Watching so much of America still thinking it's not an issue is heartbreaking.

The post was to point out how so many drag knuckles.

I'm shocked.

^awesome post!

What supersedes is that climate change is proven today and it takes the stupidest:stupid: of stupid to keep repeating what the Koch brothers paid a specific people to repeat.

There is nothing different about someone making this claim than there has been in the previous threads.

Calling someone stupid because they don't agree with you is simply .....well, stupid.

You've presented your facts. Let them stand on their own.

"What can we do about this" has been the debate for years. Just ask the guy that stated "It's natural". A modern and kind of stupid debate, but at least a debate.

Spoken like a true extremist.

We're all still here. The Earth's still spinning. You will not die from the Global Warming Boogeyman. Odds are, you're gonna die from anything but the Global Warming Boogeyman.

So the hysterical fear mongering really isn't necessary. And a massive World Government power-grab definitely isn't necessary. Just live and enjoy life. No need to live in fear. The Boogeyman ain't gon get you.

This is the great conservative argument that is throw out there all the time. Again as I said in a different thread, cons just have a horrible time dealing with complex issues. To a con, it's either hot or cold and if it's cold then there is no global warming. It's frightening how cons can only see black and white. You are right, we will die from something other than global warming, but five or ten generations from now, they will be feeling the effects of our nonchalant attitude toward today's environmental problems. Maybe that is the real issue. Cons are just too self-centered to give a shit about anything but themselves. All we can really hope for is that younger people will wake up and understand just how selfish cons have become.

1998. Record heat on a global scale. 2005. Record heat on a global scale. 2010. Record heat on a global scale. 2014, record heat on a global scale. 2015, shaping up to see record heat on a global scale.

7 years. 5 years. 4 years. 1 year. Bit of a trend, there. All but one of the warmest years on record since 2000. But some here call that a cooling trend. LOL
1409668100834_wps_18_WUWT_png.jpg

Damn, looks like old rocks is full of...................................................well, old rocks.

You accuse others of trolling and admit you're doing the same, hypocrite much?

the first sign of global warming is the day polar bears are knocking at the front doors of residents living in Washington and Maine. but not to panic, they just will be wanted you to feed them.

We're all still here. The Earth's still spinning. You will not die from the Global Warming Boogeyman. Odds are, you're gonna die from anything but the Global Warming Boogeyman.

So the hysterical fear mongering really isn't necessary. And a massive World Government power-grab definitely isn't necessary. Just live and enjoy life. No need to live in fear. The Boogeyman ain't gon get you.

There is a difference between fear mongering and educating someone in a bad position. YOU/WE are in a bad position. Stop repeating what the Koch brothers want you to repeat and attempt to educate yourself on the topic.

I'm not fear mongering you. But I'm telling not to swallow that shallow pill.

Beautiful day where i'm at. Life's going on as usual. Not worried at all about the Global Warming Boogeyman. The hysterical fear mongering has gotten to be so over-the-top lame.

The odds of you dying from the Global Warming Boogeyman or Terrorist Boogeyman, are virtually nil. Odds are, you're gonna die of anything but either one. So stop living in fear, and just start living.

This is the great conservative argument that is throw out there all the time. Again as I said in a different thread, cons just have a horrible time dealing with complex issues. To a con, it's either hot or cold and if it's cold then there is no global warming. It's frightening how cons can only see black and white. You are right, we will die from something other than global warming, but five or ten generations from now, they will be feeling the effects of our nonchalant attitude toward today's environmental problems. Maybe that is the real issue. Cons are just too self-centered to give a shit about anything but themselves. All we can really hope for is that younger people will wake up and understand just how selfish cons have become.

Ah, stop scaring the children. Your Global Warming Boogeyman fear mongering should be banned from schools immediately. You've whipped up enough hysterical irrational fear. The kids don't deserve that. They have enough on their plates.

Point is, you wanna live in fear of the Global Warming Boogeyman, so be it. But don't try to force the rest of us to. I can't and won't support your massive World Government power-grab. I'd rather take my chances with the Boogeyman.

"Holy crap it's cold today. D*mn global warming" ~Someone said at work today. And over and over in society/media.

It's 2015. We know global warming is fact. We know major corporations spent $millions$ on media to convince small brains it is a hoax so they wouldn't get regulated. Just look at how much the Koch brothers spent on "anti-global warming campaigns" and watch how many people repeated and still repeat that it isn't a fact after it's been proven. Sad.

Party people will repeat anything, and have.

Politicians have spend millions, if not billions, trying to convince small brains like you that man made global warming is real and is going to wreak havoc any day now. Antarctica was supposed to be a tropical paradise by now. What gives?

"Holy crap it's cold today. D*mn global warming" ~Someone said at work today. And over and over in society/media.

It's 2015. We know global warming is fact. We know major corporations spent $millions$ on media to convince small brains it is a hoax so they wouldn't get regulated. Just look at how much the Koch brothers spent on "anti-global warming campaigns" and watch how many people repeated and still repeat that it isn't a fact after it's been proven. Sad.

Party people will repeat anything, and have.

Politicians have spend millions, if not billions, trying to convince small brains like you that man made global warming is real and is going to wreak havoc any day now. Antarctica was supposed to be a tropical paradise by now. What gives?

In the end, it's all about the massive World Government power-grab. They want complete control of the People once and for all. That's why i'm gonna take my chances with the Global Warming Boogeyman. I'll survive him.

What supersedes is that climate change is proven today

That is, in fact, scientifically impossible. The Earth is 5 billion years old. The temperature record is not yet 150 years old, and much of it was using imprecise instrumentation. Seeing as the changes are largely fractions of degrees over the span of the temperature record, it is absolutely impossible to claim that there is any evidence whatsoever of climate change happening at all. We have, at best, a series of data sets that may imply short term changes, coupled with weakly correlative data sets for hypothesized causal factors.

On top of all of that, many of the data have been frequently altered and edited which makes them unreliable.

That is, in fact, scientifically impossible. The Earth is 5 billion years old. The temperature record is not yet 150 years old, and much of it was using imprecise instrumentation. Seeing as the changes are largely fractions of degrees over the span of the temperature record, it is absolutely impossible to claim that there is any evidence whatsoever of climate change happening at all. We have, at best, a series of data sets that may imply short term changes, coupled with weakly correlative data sets for hypothesized causal factors.
On top of all of that, many of the data have been frequently altered and edited which makes them unreliable.
40 years ago, climatologists were talking about a new ice age on the way.
What changed?
Ideology. Nothing more.

40 years ago, climatologists were talking about a new ice age on the way.
What changed?
Ideology. Nothing more.

Spot On. Radical Leftist Globalists are clearly behind the hysterical Global Warming fear mongering for the most part. They've latched onto the 'cause', but they're just being used as tools. Naturally, Leftist Globalists support Big Government domination. It's in their nature. But i honestly don't think most understand who's really pushing the Global Warming Boogeyman scam.

It's the NWO Globalist Elites who are really behind the fear mongering propaganda. Most Leftist Globalists truly believe they're 'Saving the World.' Most have good honest intentions. But in the end it's really all about a massive World Government power-grab. It is what it is.

God is real but science is a fairy tale. This is what we have learned from conservatives. Gotta love it.

The Planet warms, the Planet cools. It happens. There's no reason to freak out and fear monger over it. Even if the Global Warming Boogeyman is real, humans will either adapt and survive, or they won't. My guess is, they'll survive. Life will go on.

Forum List

Back