holy christ

spillmind. if im not mistaken he left a little while ago because one of his butt buddies got canned and he didnt like that at all so he left. guess you cant take anyone on thier word anymore

well back and as happy as ever i see. i bet the people he works with really hate him...lol

Originally posted by Johnney
well back and as happy as ever i see. i bet the people he works with really hate him...lol

Hey the people who don't work with him hate him....

Originally posted by OCA
Nah he got into a pissin match with DK and he pretty much took off after that. But he's back tonight and as foolish as ever.

I beg to differ. It was NOT a pissin match. It was a full fledged bloody battering delivered by yours truly. :p:

So true, SE! However, getting him to admit it is another matter
:p:

COOL! A DK coming out of the liberal party? Lets do it!
I dont think he will attend though. :mad:

Every party has a pooper
thats why we invite DK
party pooper!

The above is a song I sing to DK alot - he hates it.
haha!

KL you are BAD. Funny, but bad. Coming out as a liberal? Thought it was more of a confrontation reality check of his hidden conservative tendencies?

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
why does everyone feel like they can label me? :dunno:

LOL Cause you take it better than the rest of us! :eek: :cool:

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
why does everyone feel like they can label me? :dunno:

because when you are at work and I am at home, I feel empowered enough to be rotten and give you shit:p:

:cof:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth
because when you are at work and I am at home, I feel empowered enough to be rotten and give you shit:p:

whether I'm at work or at home matters little to you. you're rotten and give me shit either way. :banana2:

Originally posted by KLSuddeth

Inbetween gardening and cleaning. :p:

DK should be glad he's at work. :cof:

Forum List

Back