Holocaust deniers

The Institute for Historical Review is misnamed. It should be INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVISIONISM --

The "information" above ^^^^ is nothing more than conspiracy theory promoted under the guise of academic freedom.
Historians are constantly revising well established "facts" of historical events as new information is discovered.

Only the so called Holocaust was set in stone early on and not open to discussion and debate by academics.
Dismissing the information already established concerning the Holocaust is not equivalent to discovering new information. You and all other Holocaust deniers are simply misguided fools.
Personally, all that I advocate is for the "official" holocaust story to be opened for discussion and debate without reprisal and name calling.

It will soon be 70 years since WWII ended and it's time to reexamine the so called Holocaust and let the chips fall where they may.

All historical events eventually fall under the microscope of scholars and historians in order to sort out the truth.

The Holocaust should not be an exception........ :cool:
It is open for discussion and debate. All topics are open for discussion and debate...including the historical fact that man has walked on the moon. There are still some imbecilic deniers of that achievement...having made up stories such as its having been filmed filmed in the desert and replayed in slow motion, and pointing out that there is no wind on the moon so the flag could not have stood out from the pole (despite its being supported by a stick attached perpendicularly to the pole). These people are misguided fools too.

Most of those that were imprisoned in the death camps and witnessed the horror of it are dead now. Much of the evidence has been destroyed. We can thank Eisenhower for ordering that pictures be taken.

It may have been less than 6 million Jews...say even as few as 4 million. That does not take away from the evidence of its having happened.

"We can thank Eisenhower for ordering that pictures be taken."

All of the "extermination" camps were liberated by the Soviets. What we were able to learn about them would have been largely at the discretion of the Soviets until after the Cold War.

The camps liberated by the US or Allied forces were all work/concentration camps.

Concentration and Death Camps Chart

All of the "extermination" camps were liberated by the Soviets. What we were able to learn about them would have been largely at the discretion of the Soviets until after the Cold War.

The camps liberated by the US or Allied forces were all work/concentration camps.

The Soviets were liars of the highest order.

Mind you so were the Yanks and Brits ;)

The Institute for Historical Review is misnamed. It should be INSTITUTE FOR HISTORICAL REVISIONISM --

The "information" above ^^^^ is nothing more than conspiracy theory promoted under the guise of academic freedom.
Historians are constantly revising well established "facts" of historical events as new information is discovered.

Only the so called Holocaust was set in stone early on and not open to discussion and debate by academics.
Dismissing the information already established concerning the Holocaust is not equivalent to discovering new information. You and all other Holocaust deniers are simply misguided fools.
Personally, all that I advocate is for the "official" holocaust story to be opened for discussion and debate without reprisal and name calling.

It will soon be 70 years since WWII ended and it's time to reexamine the so called Holocaust and let the chips fall where they may.

All historical events eventually fall under the microscope of scholars and historians in order to sort out the truth.

The Holocaust should not be an exception........ :cool:
It is open for discussion and debate. All topics are open for discussion and debate...including the historical fact that man has walked on the moon. There are still some imbecilic deniers of that achievement...having made up stories such as its having been filmed filmed in the desert and replayed in slow motion, and pointing out that there is no wind on the moon so the flag could not have stood out from the pole (despite its being supported by a stick attached perpendicularly to the pole). These people are misguided fools too.

Most of those that were imprisoned in the death camps and witnessed the horror of it are dead now. Much of the evidence has been destroyed. We can thank Eisenhower for ordering that pictures be taken.

It may have been less than 6 million Jews...say even as few as 4 million. That does not take away from the evidence of its having happened.

In my town, we have lots of the SURVIVORS-----the only real source

I have seen this thread here for a while. Im going to add my two cents.
If you have to pass laws that prohibit people from questioning the holocaust than that says you are hiding something.
Can you imagine the out cry if the US pass a law prohibiting the questioning the findings of the Warren Commission on the Kennedy assassination or the Government's story of 9/11?

If you have to pass laws that prohibit people from questioning the holocaust than that says you are hiding something.
Can you imagine the out cry if the US pass a law prohibiting the questioning the findings of the Warren Commission on the Kennedy assassination or the Government's story of 9/11?

there are no laws "questioning" ----there are laws which do consider HOLOCAUST DENIAL something like a crime in some countries.------the reason would be obvious to anyone who knows the Nazi propaganda----which began "HOLOCAUST DENIAL" way back in the 1930s when the murder began----the reason is that "holocaust deniers" are Nazis------Countries like Germany and France do reject Nazis like you

It's obvious the "official" holocaust story is hiding many facts that would be detrimental to the Jew's version of what happened at the holding camps during WWll.

Which explains why laws where passed in several countries that criminalized anyone from questioning the officially sanctioned story and exposing the truth. ..... :cool:

It's obvious the "official" holocaust story is hiding many facts that would be detrimental to the Jew's version of what happened at the holding camps during WWll.

Which explains why laws where passed in several countries that criminalized anyone from questioning the officially sanctioned story and exposing the truth. ..... :cool:

what "LIES" are being surpressed?---lt may be obvious to a person who supports laws which CHOPS OFF THE HEAD of anyone who decides not to worship a rapist pig-----but it is not obvious to me

there are no laws "questioning" ----there are laws which do consider HOLOCAUST DENIAL something like a crime in some countries.------the reason would be obvious to anyone who knows the Nazi propaganda----which began "HOLOCAUST DENIAL" way back in the 1930s when the murder began----the reason is that "holocaust deniers" are Nazis------Countries like Germany and France do reject Nazis like you
none for Question the Holocust?

Ok lets look at the law in Israel: Prohibition of Denial of Holocaust 2. A person who, in writing or by word of mouth, publishes any statement denying or diminishing the proportions of acts committed in the period of the Nazi regime, which are crimes against the Jewish people or crimes against humanity, with intent to defend the perpetrators of those acts or to express sympathy or identification with them, shall be liable to imprisonment for a term of five years.

Looks like if you question the 6 Million number than that is diminishing the proportions of acts committed in the period of the Nazi regime
Remember:
The truth is like a lion; you don't have to defend it. Let it loose; it will defend itself.'

Umm ... Germany is among the countries which passed laws criminalizing holocaust denial. Why would Germany "hide" facts you believe would expose the holocaust as a fraud if if didn't actually happen??

Umm ... Germany is among the countries which passed laws criminalizing holocaust denial. Why would Germany "hide" facts you believe would expose the holocaust as a fraud if if didn't actually happen??

faun----you are making the mistake of resorting to logic whilst talking to islamo Nazi pigs

"there are no laws "questioning" ----there are laws which do consider HOLOCAUST DENIAL something like a crime in some countries."

Well that would seem to be a slippery slope because from what I've seen once an individual "questions" they are quite readily branded a "holocaust denier."

For the "something like a crime" of publishing a book Ernst Zundel served 5 YEARS in jail in Germany.
For a similiar "something like a crime" David Irving served 3 years in Austria.

Holocaust denial is already either implicitly or explicitly a crime in 17 countries, including Austria, Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Switzerland and Romania.

There are some who are fine with that, personally I'd like it to be a criminal offense for propagandizing our country to war.

"there are no laws "questioning" ----there are laws which do consider HOLOCAUST DENIAL something like a crime in some countries."

Well that would seem to be a slippery slope because from what I've seen once an individual "questions" they are quite readily branded a "holocaust denier."

For the "something like a crime" of publishing a book Ernst Zundel served 5 YEARS in jail in Germany.

Holocaust denial is already either implicitly or explicitly a crime in 17 countries, including Austria, Belgium, Canada, the Czech Republic, France, Germany, Hungary, Israel, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Switzerland and Romania.

There are some who are fine with that, personally I'd like it to be a criminal offense for propagandizing our country to war.

if criminal prosecutions and jail time were commonly done for holocaust denial----there would be hundreds of thousands of people in jail. GERMANY AND AUSTRIA----prosecuted a few people for their PUBLIC and ERNEST and INFLUENTIAL support of the Nazi filth you lick and which cost the lives of more than a few million germans and austrians-------that is all there is to it. Nazi supporters like you are a dime a dozen in the USA-----and not in jail

if criminal prosecutions and jail time were commonly done for holocaust denial----there would be hundreds of thousands of people in jail. GERMANY AND AUSTRIA----prosecuted a few people for their PUBLIC and ERNEST and INFLUENTIAL support of the Nazi filth you lick and which cost the lives of more than a few million germans and austrians-------that is all there is to it. Nazi supporters like you are a dime a dozen in the USA-----and not in jail
Wow, there you go - already I'm a Nazi supporter. That didn't take long.

Take this example from a the book from 1958. Does it deny the holocaust? No, not necessarily.

However the referenced document does force us to say "Wow!, what does this mean with respect to what we've been told about WWII?"
(as well as WWI and other wars for that matter)

http://www.mediafire.com/conv/124df5b576512919bfc8951eb46c64a72122c3f2e3b0a3df408f842cc1140ebe6g.jpg

Allied wartime diplomacy: a pattern in Poland
Edward J. Rozek
Wiley, 1958 - World War, 1939-1945
pages 209-210

The author's NY Times obit
Paid Notice - Deaths br ROZEK PROFESSOR EDWARD J - Paid Death Notice - NYTimes.com

Forum List

Back