Hollywood Rallies Behind Elizabeth Warren to Take Massachusetts Tea Party Senate Seat

Scott Brown is going to get stomped like a rat in the closet.

have another almond, fuckchop.

Thanks for mentioning.....

April 5, 2001 -- Red wine, almonds, coffee, and certain fruits and nuts rich in a nutrient called boron may help stave off prostate cancer, preliminary research suggests.

While researchers are not sure exactly how boron lowers risk for prostate cancer, the new study shows that men who consumed the greatest amount of boron were 64% less likely to develop prostate cancer, when compared with men who consumed the least amount of boron in the study. The findings were presented this week at the Experimental Biology conference in Orlando, Fla.

Red Wine, Coffee, and Almonds May Lower Prostate Cancer Risk

i wouldn't count on it. not everyone's thrilled about her, most especially the other candidates who actually live here.

no matter what, this guy got fucked. he paid his dues, he'd be a pretty good candidate and he was the presumptive candidate, but the DNC apparently decided to ram the other warren into the slot.

i can't say whether or not i would have voted for mr warren, but for sure i'll vote for brown if the carpetbagger is the other candidate.

SETTI%20WARREN,%20Newton%20MA%20mayor-elect%20%28Lolita%20Parker%20Jr,%20BayStateBanner%29.jpg

setti_logo.png
You seem pretty hostile to the candidate.

What do you have against Elizabeth Warren?

Be specific.

what part of carpetbagger is not specific enough?

beyond that, she strikes me as a flavor of the month candidate.

she says all the right things, but i seriously doubt she can deliver.

Want to bet?

She's running against a half bright nude model.

Carpetbagger as in lesbian?
I'm not sure I'm familiar with that term, believe it or not.

You seem pretty hostile to the candidate.

What do you have against Elizabeth Warren?

Be specific.

what part of carpetbagger is not specific enough?

beyond that, she strikes me as a flavor of the month candidate.

she says all the right things, but i seriously doubt she can deliver.

Want to bet?

She's running against a half bright nude model.

thanks for sharing

no, nothing to do with sex.

it's an old term from the reconstruction era.

"In modern usage in the U.S., the term is sometimes used derisively to refer to a politician who runs for public office in an area where he or she does not have deep community ties, or has lived only for a short time."

Carpetbagger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Do any of them actually live in Mass?

Does it matter? You know as well as everyone else that this is how politics is played at the national level. The money goes to the races that are competitive and where one party or the other thinks they can gain an advantage or feels the need to protect certain elected officials. This ain't rocket science.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

no, nothing to do with sex.

it's an old term from the reconstruction era.

"In modern usage in the U.S., the term is sometimes used derisively to refer to a politician who runs for public office in an area where he or she does not have deep community ties, or has lived only for a short time."

Carpetbagger - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I know I could have Googled the term myself, however, then it wouldn't be so much a conversation between two people on a forum. Thanks for that definition. I learned something today :thup:

I think the real question here is, who gives a flyin' fuck?

The election is a year away, we'll see what happens.

Actually, I think it's about time that we did care. Just because it has always been done this way in the past does not mean we should accept it. Personally, (and yea, I'd be saying the same thing if it was a conservative they were backing), I don't think any state election should be fought with money from anyone without a tie to the state. It is one thing for, say, me (as an American living abroad) to donate to a candidate in CA but it is quite another thing for people with no connection to a state to be funneling money into a campaign for a state where they have no interest.

It is time that American - both sides - said 'enough is enough' to this kind of practice.

Elizabeth Warren: Why Conservatives Hate Her

by BrianDude on September 17, 2011

The Republicans hate her guts because she is doing something that Obama should be doing! That is to educate the American people about the attack on the middle class in America!

Videos & Much More: Elizabeth Warren: Why Conservatives Hate Her - Middle-Class-Populist.Com

I'd rep you again if I was able to.

You rep racists? Why am I not surprised?

Forum List

Back