Report: Cain voted for Clinton

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
Report: Cain voted for Clinton - Washington Times
Washington Times ^ | 11/01/2011 | Seth McLaughlin
A new report claims that Republican presidential contender Herman Cain voted for Democrat Bill Clinton for president in his first run, as well as for two Nebraska Democratic candidates in the past.

In a story on the Nebraska Watchdog website, Joe Jordan writes that Mr. Cain supported Mr.Clinton during his 1992 presidential bid, 17 months before he squared off with Mr. Clinton over his push to overhaul the national health care system.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reagan voted for Democrats. He was a Democrat. big deal.

Im supposed to not like someone who is competent because they may have voted for someone with a D next to their name at one point?

Seriously, thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard.

I voted for Clinton the first time too, many people did. Apparently enough to win the election. Or so I'm told.

Wow. Cain haters are getting desperate. :lol:

I've got no dog in this hunt but this frothing at the mouth, rabid, oh my God let's get Cain is absolutely hysterical to witness.

I've got no dog in this hunt but this frothing at the mouth, rabid, oh my God let's get Cain is absolutely hysterical to witness.

It makes me more of a Cain fan every day.

He must be on to something if the left hates him this much

Couldn't agree more. Although Matthew doesn't like him because he "belongs" in Africa and is of a inferior race.

I'm not sure but I'm guessing Matthews age at about 14.

Report: Cain voted for Clinton - Washington Times
Washington Times ^ | 11/01/2011 | Seth McLaughlin
A new report claims that Republican presidential contender Herman Cain voted for Democrat Bill Clinton for president in his first run, as well as for two Nebraska Democratic candidates in the past.

In a story on the Nebraska Watchdog website, Joe Jordan writes that Mr. Cain supported Mr.Clinton during his 1992 presidential bid, 17 months before he squared off with Mr. Clinton over his push to overhaul the national health care system.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtontimes.com ...:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

ROFLMAO

so did I, and today I would not support the Democrat Party if my life Depended on it. They are dead to me. My only Problem is. Essentially so are the Republicans.

lol

Couldn't agree more. Although Matthew doesn't like him because he "belongs" in Africa and is of a inferior race.

I'm not sure but I'm guessing Matthews age at about 14.

My money is on him being just another Liberal. Attempting to Bring his own Warped Opinion about what a Conservative is to life as an alter Ego.

What's desperate is not voting for a candidate because they didn't sign some pledge.

Or even more desperate, not voting for a candidate that publicly said that Obama was born in this country.

That's desperation personified.

What's desperate is not voting for a candidate because they didn't sign some pledge.

Or even more desperate, not voting for a candidate that publicly said that Obama was born in this country.

That's desperation personified.

:lmao:

You cant really be that stupid

:lol:

I'm stupid because some anonymous MORAN going by the moniker Fidel or some such says I'm stupid.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Classic! :lol:

I'm stupid because some anonymous MORAN going by the moniker Fidel or some such says I'm stupid.

Herman Cain is guilty because some anonymous woman says he is.....?????

New Topics

Forum List

Back