Holly Hobby Lobby cheats on Hubby (at Family Values Conference)

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2014
...No Worse Enemy
who-holly-fisher-holly-hobby-lobby.jpg

"There was the photo of her posed, gun in one hand, Bible in the other, in front of a flag (because "Who would Jesus Kill?") -- the photo that gained even more fame after it was juxtaposed beside an image of terrorist Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, in a strikingly similar pose. There was the photo of her at Hobby Lobby, wearing a "pro-life" t-shirt, to celebrate the Hobby Lobby SCOTUS ruling that allows companies to limit women's reproductive care options. And a slew of others to go along.

Eventually, this internet fame translated into real fame, and Holly's star seemed to be rising within conservative circles. And then the rumors started that this family values, god-and-guns-Merica-loving icon had actually been cheating on her military vet husband. With, of all people, another member of the patriotic, family-values crowd: Joel Frewa of Tea Party News Network."
Family Values Shocker pro-life gun loving Tea Partier Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband

Just another gun-toting, Bible-thumping, right-wing poster-child attention whore, who really is one. This is why we hate the people you love to call Real Americans when they are just scum with a flag pin. At least the one on the right had enough faith to keep her legs crossed.

Jake, you had to start another thread on her?

Progressives should focus on Joe Biden's lack of boundaries, especially around little girls, or BJ Clintons 27 visits to Lolita Island where there were many a 16 year old girl to fuck.

What I said when this was first posted is that I think people's sex lives are their business. What makes this news is that these hypocritical, bible thumping fundies preach and screech, telling others how they should live.

Paintmyhouse, Frank:

I think you are BOTH full of crap. A person doesn't have to be perfect - and no person is. That doesn't discredit their entire life. Frank: really lame attempt at diverting attention.

• Banned

"There was the photo of her posed, gun in one hand, Bible in the other, in front of a flag (because "Who would Jesus Kill?") -- the photo that gained even more fame after it was juxtaposed beside an image of terrorist Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, in a strikingly similar pose. There was the photo of her at Hobby Lobby, wearing a "pro-life" t-shirt, to celebrate the Hobby Lobby SCOTUS ruling that allows companies to limit women's reproductive care options. And a slew of others to go along.

Eventually, this internet fame translated into real fame, and Holly's star seemed to be rising within conservative circles. And then the rumors started that this family values, god-and-guns-Merica-loving icon had actually been cheating on her military vet husband. With, of all people, another member of the patriotic, family-values crowd: Joel Frewa of Tea Party News Network."
Family Values Shocker pro-life gun loving Tea Partier Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband

Just another gun-toting, Bible-thumping, right-wing poster-child attention whore, who really is one. This is why we hate the people you love to call Real Americans when they are just scum with a flag pin. At least the one on the right had enough faith to keep her legs crossed.

Is that you're wife in the second pic?
Unlike most morons, my wife doesn't mix guns with Holy Books and nationalism. She also doesn't pretend to be what she isn't.

Jake, you had to start another thread on her?

Progressives should focus on Joe Biden's lack of boundaries, especially around little girls, or BJ Clintons 27 visits to Lolita Island where there were many a 16 year old girl to fuck.

And once again Frank, wandering around town with his name and address pinned to his coat, just in case,

finds himself in the wrong thread.

What I said when this was first posted is that I think people's sex lives are their business. What makes this news is that these hypocritical, bible thumping fundies preach and screech, telling others how they should live.
Remember Bush jr's White House pastor, the one that got caught with a male hooker and doing meth?

Paintmyhouse, Frank:

I think you are BOTH full of crap. A person doesn't have to be perfect - and no person is. That doesn't discredit their entire life. Frank: really lame attempt at diverting attention.

Not a diversion. Holly has no political power at all, she stated an opinion and the Left has been on a Jihad to destroy her.

Biden and BJ Clinton have power and they cannot control themselves around teenage and prepubescent girls.

Which is the bigger problem?

Remember Bush jr's White House pastor, the one that got caught with a male hooker and doing meth?

Barney Frank?

Marion Barry?

Biden's son?

Paintmyhouse, Frank:

Not a diversion. Holly has no political power at all, she stated an opinion and the Left has been on a Jihad to destroy her.

Biden and BJ Clinton have power and they cannot control themselves around teenage and prepubescent girls.

The biggest problem is people - umm... kinda like you - who can only see things through partisan blinders. Make excuses for the people on your side - slam people on the other side - for the exact same shortcomings.

Lemmings

Useful idiots

The people the rest of us have to step over in order to do the work of making America a better place for ourselves and our children.

THAT'S the biggest problem.

Paintmyhouse, Frank:

The biggest problem is people - umm... kinda like you - who can only see things through partisan blinders. Make excuses for the people on your side - slam people on the other side - for the exact same shortcomings.

Lemmings

Useful idiots

The people the rest of us have to step over in order to do the work of making America a better place for ourselves and our children.

THAT'S the biggest problem.

Yeah, I couldn't pick this lady out of a police line up, I have no idea who she is, but because she sat on fresh dick all of a sudden she's a "Conservative Icon"

No thanks. I'm not playing this game and I sure as Fuck aren't playing by your Rules

Is that you're wife in the second pic?
Unlike most morons, my wife doesn't mix guns with Holy Books and nationalism. She also doesn't pretend to be what she isn't.
I don't recall this woman telling anybody how to live their life.

Forum List

Back