Holly Hobby Lobby cheats on Hubby (at Family Values Conference)

Paintmyhouse, Frank:

I think you are BOTH full of crap. A person doesn't have to be perfect - and no person is. That doesn't discredit their entire life. Frank: really lame attempt at diverting attention.

And yet you Republicans attack Al Sharpton, Obama and every other democrat for not being perfect. Yet when Democrats do it to your heroes, we're the bad guys? REALLY?

who-holly-fisher-holly-hobby-lobby.jpg

"There was the photo of her posed, gun in one hand, Bible in the other, in front of a flag (because "Who would Jesus Kill?") -- the photo that gained even more fame after it was juxtaposed beside an image of terrorist Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, in a strikingly similar pose. There was the photo of her at Hobby Lobby, wearing a "pro-life" t-shirt, to celebrate the Hobby Lobby SCOTUS ruling that allows companies to limit women's reproductive care options. And a slew of others to go along.

Eventually, this internet fame translated into real fame, and Holly's star seemed to be rising within conservative circles. And then the rumors started that this family values, god-and-guns-Merica-loving icon had actually been cheating on her military vet husband. With, of all people, another member of the patriotic, family-values crowd: Joel Frewa of Tea Party News Network."
Family Values Shocker pro-life gun loving Tea Partier Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband

Just another gun-toting, Bible-thumping, right-wing poster-child attention whore, who really is one. This is why we hate the people you love to call Real Americans when they are just scum with a flag pin. At least the one on the right had enough faith to keep her legs crossed.
Do you hate Elliott Spitzer?

"There was the photo of her posed, gun in one hand, Bible in the other, in front of a flag (because "Who would Jesus Kill?") -- the photo that gained even more fame after it was juxtaposed beside an image of terrorist Sherafiyah Lewthwaite, in a strikingly similar pose. There was the photo of her at Hobby Lobby, wearing a "pro-life" t-shirt, to celebrate the Hobby Lobby SCOTUS ruling that allows companies to limit women's reproductive care options. And a slew of others to go along.

Eventually, this internet fame translated into real fame, and Holly's star seemed to be rising within conservative circles. And then the rumors started that this family values, god-and-guns-Merica-loving icon had actually been cheating on her military vet husband. With, of all people, another member of the patriotic, family-values crowd: Joel Frewa of Tea Party News Network."
Family Values Shocker pro-life gun loving Tea Partier Holly Fisher admits cheating on husband

Just another gun-toting, Bible-thumping, right-wing poster-child attention whore, who really is one. This is why we hate the people you love to call Real Americans when they are just scum with a flag pin. At least the one on the right had enough faith to keep her legs crossed.
He should have kept his pants on as well but he didn't pose in front of an American flag with a gun and Bible and not realize just how wrong that is.

And when you cheat on your military husband at a Family Values conference after doing such a thing, that is worthy of condemnation.

Paintmyhouse, Frank:

I think you are BOTH full of crap. A person doesn't have to be perfect - and no person is. That doesn't discredit their entire life. Frank: really lame attempt at diverting attention.

And yet you Republicans attack Al Sharpton, Obama and every other democrat for not being perfect. Yet when Democrats do it to your heroes, we're the bad guys? REALLY?

That's pretty darn funny. I get called "libtard" and "dimocrat" on these boards about four times for ever time I get called "Republican."

Don't you folks ever get tired of dreaming up personalities for people?

Paintmyhouse, Frank:

That's pretty darn funny. I get called "libtard" and "dimocrat" on these boards about four times for ever time I get called "Republican."

Don't you folks ever get tired of dreaming up personalities for people?
I've always thought of you as an equal opportunity hater.

Paintmyhouse, Frank:

No. I attack them for being Neo-Marxists

He should have kept his pants on as well but he didn't pose in front of an American flag with a gun and Bible and not realize just how wrong that is.

And when you cheat on your military husband at a Family Values conference after doing such a thing, that is worthy of condemnation.

That's difference from fucking a young intern in the White House how exactly?

As far as the cheating goes, it isn't, but Clinton never claimed to me a paragon of right-wing Christian values like this little slut.

As far as the cheating goes, it isn't, but Clinton never claimed to me a paragon of right-wing Christian values like this little slut.

Really?

"I don't think I could do my job as President," Clinton said, "much less continue to try to grow as a person in the absence of my faith in God and my attempt to learn more about what it should be and grow. It provides a solace and support in the face of all these problems that I am not smart enough to solve."
(ABC Interview by Peggy Wehmeyer, "American Agenda", March 22, 1994.)

The Gospel According to Bill Clinton

Really?

"I don't think I could do my job as President," Clinton said, "much less continue to try to grow as a person in the absence of my faith in God and my attempt to learn more about what it should be and grow. It provides a solace and support in the face of all these problems that I am not smart enough to solve."

Pretty damn humble compared to that little Bible-thumping slut.

Really?

Pretty damn humble compared to that little Bible-thumping slut.

c'mon man. at least admit your going after her more for the letter behind her name than her acts.

Everyone else knows it - it'll do you good just to say it outloud.

Gott in Himmel, dont'cha just love it, when these pissant Hyper-Liberals and Muslim ass-kissers - eager to divert attention from their political losses at-home, and the savagery of those for whom they advocate and fifth-column for, overseas, and, with a few genuine Christian haters and atheists tossed into the salad for good measure - drum up this kind of insignificant non-event happy horseshit?

Like anybody really gives a rat's ass?

Lame, people... lame... embarrassingly and definitively and unredeemably lame.

Forum List

Back