Holder's Racial Incitement

Jroc

יעקב כהן
Oct 19, 2010
Michigan
When looking for the Attorney General's motives, think lower

OB-TE493_1holde_G_20120531180339.jpg

The United States of America has a black President whose chief law enforcement officer, Attorney General Eric Holder, is also black. They have a lot of political power. So how are they using it? Well, one way is to assert to black audiences that voter ID laws are really attempts to disenfranchise black Americans. And liberals think Donald Trump's birther fantasies are offensive?

"In my travels across this country, I've heard a consistent drumbeat of concern from citizens, who—often for the first time in their lives—now have reason to believe that we are failing to live up to one of our nation's most noble ideals," Mr. Holder said Wednesday in a speech to the Council of Black Churches. Voter ID laws and white discrimination, he added, mean that "some of the achievements that defined the civil rights movement now hang in the balance."

That's right. The two most powerful men in America are black, two of the last three Secretaries of State were black, numerous corporate CEOs and other executives are black, and minorities of many races now win state-wide elections in states that belonged to the Confederacy, but the AG implies that Jim Crow is on the cusp of a comeback.

It's demeaning to have to dignify this argument with facts, but here goes. Voter ID laws have been found by the courts not to be an undue burden under the Voting Rights Act and the Constitution. The landmark Supreme Court opinion, upholding an Indiana law in 2008, was written for a six-member majority by that noted right-winger, John Paul Stevens.

As for public opinion, an April 2012 Fox News survey found that a majority of Democrats (52%), Republicans (87%) and independents (72%) support voter ID laws. This is no doubt because Americans understand intuitively that ballot integrity is as important as ballot access to democratic credibility. Everyone's franchise is devalued if an election turns on the votes of the quick and the dead.

Review & Outlook: Holder's Racial Incitement - WSJ.com

Last edited:
Holder is by far the most racist human I have ever seen. He should have stepped down when agent Terry was murdered. He has no compassion for fellow Americans that happen to be white. We're gonna pay for all those years of oppression, by God!!

Holder is by far the most racist human I have ever seen. He should have stepped down when agent Terry was murdered. He has no compassion for fellow Americans that happen to be white. We're gonna pay for all those years of oppression, by God!!

Besides being incompetent, He’s a political hack, while I believe Obama uses race to further his political gains. Holder is Al Sharpton with a law degree.

[pic not part of article]

Eric Holder and IRS Administrators Due to Advise Hundreds of African-American Pastors on How to Best Participate in 2012 Election

5/29/12 By Erica Ritz

Representative Emanuel Cleaver of Missouri revealed on MSNBC Tuesday that lawyers from the ACLU, IRS administrators, and even Attorney General Eric Holder will soon be speaking with hundreds of pastors in the African-American community on how they can best comport themselves throughout the 2012 election.

(Related: Obama Does Damage Control Among Christian Pastors Following Gay Marriage Endorsement)

“We will have representatives from nine denominations who actually pastor somewhere in the neighborhood of about 10 million people,” he said, “and we’re going to first of all equip them with the information they need to know about what they can say and what they cannot say in the church that would violate their 501c3 status with the IRS.” [Emphasis added]

While they won’t specifically tell people whom to vote for, the respected speakers will discuss “draconian” (hint) voter identification laws, and the Congressional Black Caucus expects the move will only help the Obama’s campaign.

Watch the clip, below:

---
Attorney General Eric Holder has been under fire almost since the first day of his term, for holding biases in such a high office. He largely ignored voter intimidation by the New Black Panthers because it “demeans [his] people,” despite the crime that was committed. And while apparently the taxpayer-funded IRS and Justice Department are fine subtly contributing to Obama’s re-election campaign, they have been known to disproportionately audit Tea Parties and other conservative gatherings.

---

Eric Holder, ACLU Lawyers, and IRS Administrators Due to Advise Hundreds of African-American Pastors on What to Say During 2012 Election | Video | TheBlaze.com

-.-.-
http://www.c-span.org/Events/Congre...-Leaders-Summit-on-Voting-Rights/10737431083/
Right side of page click on > CBC Summit: Voting Rights Call to Action
look for maxine waters

Last edited:

The most racist?

I can understand someone questioning his biases and actions, but the most racist? By far?

Eric Holder is scum...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S24YTsT_5VM]Fast & Furious: What did Eric Holder know, and when did he know it? - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back