Holder Begs Court to Stop Document Release on Fast and Furious

the killing of a US border guard exposed fast and furious before its intended purpose was achieved . why on earth would the Obama administration secretly supply drug cartels with guns ?? i mean we all know they did it but why ??does it have something to do with discrediting the 2nd amendment ??

Brietbart has been caught repetedly using Doctered tape.

the fact that you trust them shows you have no integrity

Breitbart is the source that gave us the obozo literary agent pamphlet that proved obozo claimed he was born in kenya. Why didn't CNN do that.?

the killing of a US border guard exposed fast and furious before its intended purpose was achieved . why on earth would the Obama administration secretly supply drug cartels with guns ?? i mean we all know they did it but why ??does it have something to do with discrediting the 2nd amendment ??

This is one of many issues that coward romney should have brought up but didn't. He'd have gotten 60% if he had pointed out the many obozo failures.

Right now when the push is to make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to acquire guns, is not the time for the release of documents detailing how Justice made it easier for non citizens to acquire the weapons and magazines they are now trying to ban.

Even someone with an IQ slightly above TDM's could see through the hypocrisy there.

Last edited:
:cool:
Right now when the push is to make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to acquire guns, is not the time for documents detailing how Justice made it easier for non citizens to acquire the weapons and magazines they are now trying to ban.

Even someone with an IQ slightly above TDM's could see through the hypocrisy there.

see what happens when you depend on shitty sources.

Now did you right wingers FORGET the country looked at this issue after years of the right wing pretending is was some big scandal and when they saw the facts the republican party looked like assholes in the face of the facts and dropped the issue like a red hot poker?

What facts you lunatic?
Has Holder released the emails and other documents being requested?

You assholes will do anything for your DICKtator won't ya?

The fast, the furious, and the executive privilege | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press

Judicial Watch has filed a lawsuit seeking to force the disclosure of the disputed Operation Fast and Furious records. It also filed a lawsuit to obtain documents about the pardon President Bill Clinton granted in 2001 to Marc Rich, a wealthy financier who fled from the United States to Switzerland shortly before being charged with multiple counts of fraud, racketeering and tax evasion. In response to the suit, incoming President Bush invoked executive privilege.

“President Bush argued for the most broad interpretation possible of the long arms of executive privilege,” Farrell said.

Recent administrations have attempted to expand the scope of the privilege, mainly through broadening the notion of deliberative process protections, according to an August Congressional Research Service report on presidential claims of executive privilege. Historically, executive privilege applied to the president’s confidential communications with close advisers, a protection known as the presidential communications privilege. The deliberative process privilege was developed under FOIA and permits agencies to withhold from disclosure pre-decisional advice, opinions and recommendations that are part of their decision-making process.

The fast, the furious, and the executive privilege | Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press

Judicial Watch has filed a lawsuit seeking to force the disclosure of the disputed Operation Fast and Furious records. It also filed a lawsuit to obtain documents about the pardon President Bill Clinton granted in 2001 to Marc Rich, a wealthy financier who fled from the United States to Switzerland shortly before being charged with multiple counts of fraud, racketeering and tax evasion. In response to the suit, incoming President Bush invoked executive privilege.

“President Bush argued for the most broad interpretation possible of the long arms of executive privilege,” Farrell said.

Recent administrations have attempted to expand the scope of the privilege, mainly through broadening the notion of deliberative process protections, according to an August Congressional Research Service report on presidential claims of executive privilege. Historically, executive privilege applied to the president’s confidential communications with close advisers, a protection known as the presidential communications privilege. The deliberative process privilege was developed under FOIA and permits agencies to withhold from disclosure pre-decisional advice, opinions and recommendations that are part of their decision-making process.
I understand discussion and deliberative process. Lying to Congress is NOT a deliberative process.

Right now when the push is to make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to acquire guns, is not the time for the release of documents detailing how Justice made it easier for non citizens to acquire the weapons and magazines they are now trying to ban.

qft

go get a relaible news source and we will discuss this
Def's Motion to Stay

Discuss.

Thank you now that is a reliable source.

from your link.

, No. 1:12-cv-1332(D.D.C.). A temporary stay of this FOIA action would avoid interference both with

HouseCommittee

, a dispute between the political branches of “extraordinary public moment,”

Landis v. North American Co.

, 299 U.S. 248, 256 (1936), and with ongoing efforts by the parties to thatlitigation to resolve that dispute outside of court in conformity with constitutional principles of negotiation and accommodation.

remember

Lol, I see ya'll sent tm walking, wonder if she will ever get tired sticking up for obama's lies.

Lol! She always does that.....spouts off at the mouth then when someone proves her wrong she runs. But then she'll come back and completely ignore everything else and start all over again!

Oh. So OK. Brietbarts "legacy" is full of shit.

Cool.

So...uh....since it is a lie, we must all have the information regarding Fast and Furious. Since it is a lie, then I guess the administration freely released the details.

So.,....uh.....you know them? I cant seem to find it anywhere on line.

Who knew but didnt tell the pres or the AG?

What was the reason the AG changed the story and timeline?

Help me out. Breitbarts organization lied. SO you have the info. Can you share it with me?

OMG....If she actually answers you i may give her a poss rep!!! Lol!

Oh. So OK. Brietbarts "legacy" is full of shit.

Cool.

So...uh....since it is a lie, we must all have the information regarding Fast and Furious. Since it is a lie, then I guess the administration freely released the details.

So.,....uh.....you know them? I cant seem to find it anywhere on line.

Who knew but didnt tell the pres or the AG?

What was the reason the AG changed the story and timeline?

Help me out. Breitbarts organization lied. SO you have the info. Can you share it with me?

OMG....If she actually answers you i may give her a poss rep!!! Lol!

LOL She's had all day long and has yet to address anything about Holder and Obama hiding and looking to hide the truth about F&F.

Forum List

Back