Holder Begs Court to Stop Document Release on Fast and Furious

Brietbart has been caught repetedly using Doctered tape.

the fact that you trust them shows you have no integrity

Hope they have to. And they should. There are American deaths on their hands

From the article:

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said that Holder’s and Obama’s desire to continually hide these Fast and Furious documents is “ironic” now that they’re so gung-ho on gun control. “It is beyond ironic that the Obama administration has initiated an anti-gun violence push as it seeking to keep secret key documents about its very own Fast and Furious gun walking scandal,” Fitton said in a statement. “Getting beyond the Obama administration’s smokescreen, this lawsuit is about a very simple principle: the public’s right to know the full truth about an egregious political scandal that led to the death of at least one American and countless others in Mexico. The American people are sick and tired of the Obama administration trying to rewrite FOIA law to protect this president and his appointees. Americans want answers about Fast and Furious killings and lies.”

Holder begs court to stop document release on Fast & Furious « Hot Air Headlines

From the article:

Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said that Holder’s and Obama’s desire to continually hide these Fast and Furious documents is “ironic” now that they’re so gung-ho on gun control. “It is beyond ironic that the Obama administration has initiated an anti-gun violence push as it seeking to keep secret key documents about its very own Fast and Furious gun walking scandal,” Fitton said in a statement. “Getting beyond the Obama administration’s smokescreen, this lawsuit is about a very simple principle: the public’s right to know the full truth about an egregious political scandal that led to the death of at least one American and countless others in Mexico. The American people are sick and tired of the Obama administration trying to rewrite FOIA law to protect this president and his appointees. Americans want answers about Fast and Furious killings and lies.”

Holder begs court to stop document release on Fast & Furious « Hot Air Headlines

RIGHT? I had to leave for work this morning before I could hear Holder speak about gun control. Which was ok. I got plenty of laughs watching Joe

From the article:

RIGHT? I had to leave for work this morning before I could hear Holder speak about gun control. Which was ok. I got plenty of laughs watching Joe

It's the complete height of hypocrisy!

Holder Begs Court to Stop Document Release on Fast and Furious

Of course Obama and his corrupt AG are doing everything they can to keep it hidden.. More American deaths hidden.

They have an agenda:

imageso_zps401345cd.jpg

Hope they have to. And they should. There are American deaths on their hands

this goes beyond the American deaths that likely would have taken place with other guns anyway..

Now, hear me out....

Mexico is an ally of the United States.
Mexico declared the Drug Cartels an enemy of the Mexican Government
Mexico shares a border with the US..

So....

The United States Government was found to have supplied military equipment to the enemy of an ally; using a common border with the ally.

This action, as stated above, is one of the definitions of an act of war.

The questions are....

1) Why was the President not made aware of a program, before its inception, that may be deemed as an act of war by an ally?

2) Why was the Attorney General not briefed on this program before it began seeing as it may legally be deemed an act of war by an ally?

3) Who made the decision to NOT tell the President or Attorney General about a program that may be deemed as an act of war by an ally?

4) Why has that person not been terminated and brought up on charges of gross negligence?

5) Why is the press not interested in this based on the facts I stated above?

=Kill the messenger? Why can't you Libtards bring yourselves to criticize your own, even when they are demonstrably off base? Afraid of a chink in the armor?

Oh. So OK. Brietbarts "legacy" is full of shit.

Cool.

So...uh....since it is a lie, we must all have the information regarding Fast and Furious. Since it is a lie, then I guess the administration freely released the details.

So.,....uh.....you know them? I cant seem to find it anywhere on line.

Who knew but didnt tell the pres or the AG?

What was the reason the AG changed the story and timeline?

Help me out. Breitbarts organization lied. SO you have the info. Can you share it with me?

How interesting that liberals are avoiding this thread like the plague.. THEY KNOW they're hiding something.

Forum List

Back