Do you brainwash functional morons know the argument for sanctuary cities?
Do tell us...…..
That of course is the problem, you brainwashed dupes of the GOP don't know why
... You just know hateful garbage propaganda.
Bwahahaha! Frankie claims that nobody understands why sanctuary cities exist, but when challenged to tell the board, he runs away. :laugh:
Its the way lefties are, why businesses dont do the same, I'll never know.

As a country we have never been so divided.
That’s not true at all. Though, as an Obama-phone welfare-snowflake, I don’t expect you to be informed. But the truth is, Barack Obama divides this nation like never before. President Trump is repairing the damage done by MaObama.
The only people Obama divided were racists and or brainwashed.

Tell me how do you feel about raising the minimum wage to $15/per hour?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
History has already proven that it is astoundingly ignorant.

So you want folks to work as long as they don’t make too much money.
Got it.

Here's an idiot that thinks lifting fries out a fryer warrants the same pay as the person climbing 30 foot poles to repair a power outage.

Do tell us...…..
Bwahahaha! Frankie claims that nobody understands why sanctuary cities exist, but when challenged to tell the board, he runs away. :laugh:
Of course I know why, dingbat. I'm a well-informed Democrat. You brainwashed hater dupes no nothing but hate filled garbage propaganda. Still waiting for one of you jackasses to figure it out, I challenged you idiots first.

Got it.

Here's an idiot that thinks lifting fries out a fryer warrants the same pay as the person climbing 30 foot poles to repair a power outage.

If you make $15 an hour climbing 30 foot poles you are underpaid.

Do tell us...…..
Of course I know why, dingbat. I'm a well-informed Democrat. You brainwashed hater dupes no nothing but hate filled garbage propaganda. Still waiting for one of you jackasses to figure it out, I challenged you idiots first.
We're not playing the game Franco, you said you had the answer, so spill it.....or shut the fuck up...….

Got it.

Democrats believe everyone should be making more than they are now.

Got it.

Repairmen make more than that dingbat. The 1968 minimum wage would be $12 today, you know before Nixon screwed up the Great Society and Reagan absolutely killed it...

Its easy to find case where illegals commit crimes

But crime rates don't lie

There are at least 75 percent (underestimating) more American who commit crimes in the US than illegals.

with this threads logic maybe they should start deporting Americans who commit crimes.

Do tell us...…..
We're not playing the game Franco, you said you had the answer, so spill it.....or shut the fuck up...….
The aggressive idiocy of the GOP ignoramus....

Got it.

Got it.

Repairmen make more than that dingbat. The 1968 minimum wage would be $12 today, you know before Nixon screwed up the Great Society and Reagan absolutely killed it...
Why not make $50 an hour?

Again, he doesnt have an answer...he's the Adam Schiff of this board, talks shit, but really has nothing to back it up.

Got it.

Got it.

Everyone? Even the slackers that are always late or do as little as possible compared to their co-workers?

It is simply inexcusable that the left violate federal law with their sanctuary cities. It is unforgivable that doing so results in the deaths of Americans. The simple solution to this problem is to hold the Democrats criminally liable for every crime committed by illegals in their sanctuary city. There should be two charges: one for the sanctuary city (which violates federal law) and one for the actual crime.

Illegal immigrant stabs California woman to death after 'sanctuary' laws protected suspect from ICE 9 times

EVERY 16 HOURS, A WOMAN IN THE USA IS MURDERED BY HER DOMESTIC PARTNER. Republicans just voted NOT to restrict people who have domestic violence convictions from getting fire arms.

Get back to us when Republicans give a rat's ass about women being murdered by white Americans. There are so many more of them.

Again, he doesnt have an answer...he's the Adam Schiff of this board, talks shit, but really has nothing to back it up.
it is to protect witnesses of crimes who are illegal and afraid they will be deported if they come forward, jackass ignoramus. Give us the racist ignoramus outlook on that....

The leftist mantra has always been to extract as much money as they can for doing as little as possible.
Thanks for the garbage hate-filled talking point. So what the hell are you talkin about? Slackers mainly want to be paid a living wage and are not drones like you I suppose... And no they should be fired....

so why are we the only modern country without a living wage Health Care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training, 5 week vacations and good infrastructure and mainly rich people who pay more percentage-wise in taxes then the rest of us? See if you can figure that one out dingbat. Thank you scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you....

Democrats shower in the blood of their fellow Americans.
Yet, pronounce themselves clean.
They are truly unhinged!
Illegals cause half as many crimes as citizens, brainwash functional morons. Pass a national ID card and enforce it like every other modern country with this problem. End of problem. The GOP has blocked that forever and I doubt they really want to stop illegals,except their racist ignorant dupes of course. The wall is stupid and won't do a damn thing.

Forum List

Back