Listen asshole, I have NEVER been on government assistance for ANYTHING my entire life. Fuck off scum.
Uh-oh...the welfare snowflake has been “triggered”.

80D03D37-B829-44AB-A137-D9A4D6784CEB.gif

Why am I not surprised that a partisan extremist such as CCJ would find the violation of federal law - resulting in the death of innocent Americans - to be funny?
Because, as we all know, he's an idiot and deranged by leftist propaganda, and too stupid to pull himself out from it.

America never was great, asshole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
America was always great, fragile little snowflake. MaObama and the Dumbocrats tried to end that - but President Trump and the Republicans restored our greatness.

4E214E3A-023D-46E2-AC9B-1B1FB72C9F33.jpeg

“the blaze”

lol

More rightwing ignorance of the law, more rightwing demagoguery, more rightwing lies, and more rightwing bigotry and hate.
When you mock sources, maybe you can Google to see if there are others...which there are

Transient Arrested For Killing San Jose Mother, Police Say

1) Why do you lefties never use Google...is it too hard?
2) and why do you never address the actual issue?
3) Do you like people being raped and murdered by illegals? Does it turn you on?

“the blaze”

lol

More rightwing ignorance of the law, more rightwing demagoguery, more rightwing lies, and more rightwing bigotry and hate.
When you mock sources, maybe you can Google to see if there are others...which there are

3) Do you like people being raped and murdered by illegals? Does it turn you on?
Truth be known Buckeye, CCJ knows that The Blaze is 100% reliable. The tactic is an attempt to draw attention away from the failures of the ideology he supports.

Listen asshole, I have NEVER been on government assistance for ANYTHING my entire life. Fuck off scum.

View attachment 253112
“the blaze”

lol

Do you brain-washed functional morons know the argument for sanctuary cities?

View attachment 253112
“the blaze”

lol

Do you brainwash functional morons know the argument for sanctuary cities?
Do tell us...…..

It is simply inexcusable that the left violate federal law with their sanctuary cities. It is unforgivable that doing so results in the deaths of Americans. The simple solution to this problem is to hold the Democrats criminally liable for every crime committed by illegals in their sanctuary city. There should be two charges: one for the sanctuary city (which violates federal law) and one for the actual crime.

Illegal immigrant stabs California woman to death after 'sanctuary' laws protected suspect from ICE 9 times

in other words: "Please can we come up with a legal reason to kill liberals?...Please?!?!?! My trigger finger is itching to make America GREAT Again"

liberal_hunt_permit_rectangle_decal.jpg

View attachment 253112
“the blaze”

lol

Do tell us...…..
That of course is the problem, you brainwashed dupes of the GOP don't know why
... You just know hateful garbage propaganda.

View attachment 253112
“the blaze”

lol

Do tell us...…..
That of course is the problem you brainwashed dupes of the GOP don't know why
No, we do know why, you're the one that wants to tell us...so why start the games now?

View attachment 253112
“the blaze”

lol

Do tell us...…..
No, we do know why, you're the one that wants to tell us...so why start the games now?
Better start googling, brainwashed functional moron. You don't know anything factual in the end....

View attachment 253112

Do tell us...…..
Better start googling, brainwashed functional moron. You don't know anything factual in the end....
I do know.....now you're just stalling...…
So about franco:
1) he does post links, which is more than jillian, so I'll give him credit
2)But has he ever put a policy in his own words? I dont think so
so franco why do sanctuary cities exist?

America never was great, asshole.

America was always great, fragile little snowflake. MaObama and the Dumbocrats tried to end that - but President Trump and the Republicans restored our greatness.

View attachment 253136

Wrong again asshole.
As a country we have never been so divided.
Thanks trumpy.
At least I know what’s important to you.
Tell me how do you feel about raising the minimum wage to $15/per hour?

As a country we have never been so divided.
That’s not true at all. Though, as an Obama-phone welfare-snowflake, I don’t expect you to be informed. But the truth is, Barack Obama divides this nation like never before. President Trump is repairing the damage done by MaObama.

in other words: "Please can we come up with a legal reason to kill liberals?...Please?!?!?! My trigger finger is itching to make America GREAT Again"
That’s an interesting propaganda spin on my post. Consider: the Dumbocrats (who you support) are violating federal law and by doing so, are costing American lives.

My response was not “let’s kill Dumbocrats”. I advocated that we obey the law and use the law properly to hold these Dumbocrats legally responsible as they should be.

Forum List

Back