Hockey Sucks

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
I live in hockey town Detroit. The Redwings are on channel 4 and I'm watching NBA golden state vs new Orleans on channel 7. That's how boring hockey is. Soccer on ice.

That being said GO Redwing! How are they doing? Last I saw they were losing.

I lost interest after the strike and never got it back.

I rank watching hockey on tv the same i do baseball,like watching paint dry.LIVE its fun but on tv boring as hell.

I rank watching hockey on tv the same i do baseball,like watching paint dry.LIVE its fun but on tv boring as hell.
But having a baseball game on is relaxing and reminds me of when I was a kid. Dont even have to pay attention.

I use to get into hockey during the playoffs. It was exciting if you are up 2 or down 2 or tied or up or down by 1. As long as its close. But you gotta care and I just can't. Not since they went on strike. I just lost it. Maybe I'll get it back 1 year.

But having a baseball game on is relaxing and reminds me of when I was a kid. Dont even have to pay attention.

I use to get into hockey during the playoffs. It was exciting if you are up 2 or down 2 or tied or up or down by 1. As long as its close. But you gotta care and I just can't. Not since they went on strike. I just lost it. Maybe I'll get it back 1 year.
regular season baseball I fall asleep watching,i just cant sit through more than a few innings.its only enjoyable to watch when its your team batting.I can only get into baseball in the playoffs as a result.

regular season baseball I fall asleep watching,i just cant sit through more than a few innings.its only enjoyable to watch when its your team batting.I can only get into baseball in the playoffs as a result.
Love falling asleep during a baseball game Saturday or Sunday game summer time. Wonderful.

Forum List

Back