HLN just lied Again , Are They Co-Oping With Fox News?

Truthseeker420

Gold Member
Mar 30, 2011
Home of the 2013 BCS National Champion
They just said the lead prosecutor wanted to file manslaughter charges but the prosecution forced him to file second degree murder.

First...the prosecutor files charges. And the lead investigator wanted to file manslaughter charges from the start when the Republican/ Fox News analyst State Attorney's office said no charges will be filed...

Last edited:
oh for crying out loud, do you people have LIVES?

worrying over who is co-opting with Fox news....dear gawd

I guess the breathless post is about the Zimmerman trial. The left expects us to recognize it immediately so I guess they have a lot riding on the verdict. Is Van Jones standing by with an army of looters and arsonists like he did after the Rodney King verdict? Anyway it isn't good for your mental health to dwell on what MM thinks about what the prosecutor thought because of what the investigator thought. Let it go.

Who or what exactly is HLN? :confused:

As far as I can figure it's a cable channel broadcasting mostly commercials, many for itself, that occasionally breaks away for short snippets of coverage of popular trials such as the Zimmerman one now.

It's tedious watching and just made for DVR recording.

They obviously have a weak case, made weaker by some of their own witnesses according to some. But it's all gonna come down to the jury's decision so anything's possible as we learned in the OJ trial.

Forum List

Back