Hiya Folks!

Johnny Punani

Rookie
Jul 6, 2009
Virginia, USA
I just joined the US Message Board and wanted to introduce myself...

My name is John. I am 36 and married w/2 boys. I live in Virginia and work as a Meteorologist for the FAA. I look forward to reading everyone's opinions on the board.

rodishi-albums-mics-picture438-welcome.jpg

Hello and welcome to the playground. I was raised in Suffolk, VA but now I live in northwestern Obamaland. Can't get the wife to sell the farm and move somewhere else and I love her too much to up and run!!! You'll like it here. It's fun mixing it up with some of the folks and for the most part, everybody is civil. Grab a swing and jump right in...

My name is John. I am 36 and married w/2 boys. I live in Virginia and work as a Meteorologist for the FAA. I look forward to reading everyone's opinions on the board.

You're a meterologist?

Well thanks a fuckin' lot for this shitty-ass weather we've been having up here in Maine! Constant clouds. Constant rain. No friggin' summer!

By the way...welcome.

I'm xotoxi.

You're a meterologist?

Well thanks a fuckin' lot for this shitty-ass weather we've been having up here in Maine! Constant clouds. Constant rain. No friggin' summer!

By the way...welcome.

I'm xotoxi.
hey, dont blame him gorebal warmin hasnt made it up here yet
;)

You're a meterologist?

By the way...welcome.

I'm xotoxi.
;)

Well...we need some of that.

Maybe we could blow up Maine Yankee and the nuclear waste would warm us up a little.

You're a meterologist?

By the way...welcome.

I'm xotoxi.
;)

Well...we need some of that.

Maybe we could blow up Maine Yankee and the nuclear waste would warm us up a little.
they closed that, remember?

You're a meterologist?

By the way...welcome.

I'm xotoxi.

You're just a fuckin' genius aren't ya? He doesn't cause the weather. He gets paid to predict the weather, even if he sucks at his job.

Forum List

Back