Hitler's first companion SS member number 2 was Jewish -zionist

Fact:

20 Jewish soldiers in the Nazi army were awarded Germany's highest military honor, the Knight's Cross.

Whereas;

because of anti-semitism, only 6 Jews in the U.S. Army during WWII were awarded the Medal of Honor. :cool:

Cute but not exactly true. Nazi laws stated that one parent or grandparent of Jewish descent was enough to make you Jewish as well. Their interpretation of Jewry was quite loose. Most of those that were awarded the Knights Cross were either practicing Christians or were atheists. Most were also high level Generals or Field Marshalls with a history of very long servie to the Reich. Heydrich wanted to arrest them early on but Hitler said "I will tell you who is Jewish and who is not" and walked away. That was the end of that particular matter.

But if Hitler was on a mission to exterminate the Jews, why was he arming so many of them in his Military? isn't that counter productive?

HG, history is written by the winners of a war; not the losers.

And usually with an unwritten political agenda.

Why do you think Europe has criminal laws for disagreeing with the official Holocaust story?

There are tons of facts that the former Allies and the Jews want buried forever and hidden from the public. :doubt:

Cute but not exactly true. Nazi laws stated that one parent or grandparent of Jewish descent was enough to make you Jewish as well. Their interpretation of Jewry was quite loose. Most of those that were awarded the Knights Cross were either practicing Christians or were atheists. Most were also high level Generals or Field Marshalls with a history of very long servie to the Reich. Heydrich wanted to arrest them early on but Hitler said "I will tell you who is Jewish and who is not" and walked away. That was the end of that particular matter.

Which proves my point that Hitler protected may Jews form some of his avowed anti-semitic subordinates. :cool:

He murdered everyone who did not conform to his point of view. If you did not conform to his Arian race of Ruling the the world then your were killed. It did'nt matter what race your were unless you could prove that you had Arian bloodline.
As to his army he used the jews because there was'nt enough arians to fight the war. His plan was to kill them after the war. Unless they had mixed arian blood. He had not made up his mind yet about the mixed blood race. He considered them mongrel's.

He murdered everyone who did not conform to his point of view. If you did not conform to his Arian race of Ruling the the world then your were killed. It did'nt matter what race your were unless you could prove that you had Arian bloodline.
As to his army he used the jews because there was'nt enough arians to fight the war. His plan was to kill them after the war. Unless they had mixed arian blood. He had not made up his mind yet about the mixed blood race. He considered them mongrel's.

what on earth are you talking about? have you ever in your life taken a history course?

The (neuremberg) Laws

The Laws for the Protection of German Blood and German Honour
(September 15, 1935) Moved by the understanding that the purity of German blood is essential to the further existence of the German people, and inspired by the uncompromising determination to safeguard the future of the German nation, the Reichstag has unanimously resolved upon the following law, which is promulgated herewith:
Section 1
Marriages between Jews and citizens (German: Staatsangehörige) of German or kindred blood are forbidden. Marriages concluded in defiance of this law are void, even if, for the purpose of evading this law, they were concluded abroad.
Proceedings for annulment may be initiated only by the Public Prosecutor.
Section 2
Extramarital sexual intercourse between Jews and subjects of the state of Germany or related blood is forbidden.
(Supplementary decrees set Nazi definitions of racial Germans, Jews, and half-breeds or Mischlinge --- see the latter entry for details and citations and Mischling Test for how such decrees were applied. Jews could not vote or hold public office under the parallel "citizenship" law.)
Section 3
Jews will not be permitted to employ female citizens under the age of 45, of German or kindred blood, as domestic workers.
Section 4
Jews are forbidden to display the Reich and national flag or the national colours.
On the other hand they are permitted to display the Jewish colours. The exercise of this right is protected by the State.
Section 5
A person who acts contrary to the prohibition of Section 1 will be punished with hard labour.
A person who acts contrary to the prohibition of Section 2 will be punished with imprisonment or with hard labour.
A person who acts contrary to the provisions of Sections 3 or 4 will be punished with imprisonment up to a year and with a fine, or with one of these penalties.
Section 6
The Reich Minister of the Interior in agreement with the Deputy Führer and the Reich Minister of Justice will issue the legal and administrative regulations required for the enforcement and supplementing of this law.
Section 7
The law will become effective on the day after its promulgation; Section 3, however, not until January 1, 1936.

Nuremberg Laws - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jews who were General Officers in the WWII German Army.

2 Field Marshals,

15 Generals,

2 Full Generals,

8 Lieutenant Generals,

5 Major Generals

cummon, we need names.

Are you going to tell us that Rommel was Jewish? Maybe Ariel Sharon's cousin or something? Given how both of them operated during their wars, i could believe it. With a substantial bit of salt.

Sorry but I know quite alot about history.
If you look as those laws you just posted it's all about keeping the Arian race pure.
Why do you think it was forbidden for Germans and Jews to marry?

Last edited:
Sorry but I know quite alot about history.
If you look as those laws you just posted it's all about perserving the Arian race.
Why do you think it was forbidden for Germans and Jews to marry?

it wasn't just about preserving the aryan race. it defined who was jewish for purposes of gathering them.

personally not anti-semitic, my butt. :cuckoo:

his plan wasn't to kill them after the war. he killed them during the war. the neuremberg laws divested jews of citizenship. so what are you talking about him not knowing what to do with people of mixed blood.

look at what i posted. it says exactly what part mixed blood made someone a jew.

if you think you know "quite a lot about history", i'd suggest you get your money back from whereever you learned it.

Last edited:
cummon, we need names.

Are you going to tell us that Rommel was Jewish? Maybe Ariel Sharon's cousin or something? Given how both of them operated during their wars, i could believe it. With a substantial bit of salt.
Many of their names and pictures are in this video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FYMzQqW8TCY[/ame]

I never said anything about anti semitic.
I said he wanted a pure race of Aryan's to rule the world.
Hitler was very anit semitic.

Gunther Lutjens; Admiral of the Bismarck

As part of the documentary, Gerhardt Lutjens, the son of German Admiral Gunther Lutjens, was interviewed at some length. He was a cheery elderly German, displaying great loyalty and admiration for his father. Nothing surprising there.

But the real shock came when the documentary revealed that Admiral Gunther Lutjens was one-fourth Jewish. A Jewish grandmother, to be precise. They didn’t say which one it was, paternal or maternal, but if it was maternal, he would have been Jewish under Jewish law.

That was a thunderclap for me, for obvious reasons — a Jewish German admiral sank HMS Hood!!! You bet, wow.

But it actually made some sense. I knew that Lutjens didn’t think much of Hitler and his strutting Nazis, and privately despaired when Germany went to war. In the documentary, Gerhardt quoted his father as saying Germany had no chance in the war, because of her oil shortages. In 1938, he and other German naval officers of Jewish ancestry fired off angry telegrams to Hitler, protesting Kristallnacht. I don’t know how Hitler responded, but I can’t imagine it was positive. A move like that from a serving flag officer took a lot of guts. But Lutjens was not punished.

Avalanche Press

Last edited:
Gunther Lutjens; Admiral of the Bismarck

As part of the documentary, Gerhardt Lutjens, the son of German Admiral Gunther Lutjens, was interviewed at some length. He was a cheery elderly German, displaying great loyalty and admiration for his father. Nothing surprising there.

But the real shock came . In 1938, he and other German naval officers of Jewish ancestry fired off angry telegrams to Hitler, protesting Kristallnacht. I don’t know how Hitler responded, but I can’t imagine it was positive. A move like that from a serving flag officer took a lot of guts. But Lutjens was not punished.

Typical Jewish behavior. Reason so many people like Hitler and Stalin and their ilk want them killed off. Balls and brains and a tendency to get in your face when you do evil or stupid. We can't be having that.

Jillian
I said that he had not made his mind up yet about Germans with mixed blood, but that he considered them as mongrels.
His plans were to win the war and he wanted to have a race of aryans around the world and he would have continued his killing spree when he became the world dictator in order to have that pure race.
That ment killing all jews and those who would not have agreed with his world government if he had won the war.

Last edited:

Which proves my point that Hitler protected may Jews form some of his avowed anti-semitic subordinates. :cool:

Only partially, you make other claims that are patently false and use small aberations to prove a point that is simply not true.

I just received a neg rep and a cussing from one of USMB resident jew's.

Why?

I haven't posted anything that was anti-semitic or derogatory to the Jews.

What I posted are historical facts that can be found by anyone using google.

Why are so many opposed/afraid of the truth and want to hid it?? :cool:

Most of this stuff is from sites of doubtful veracity. I will take these assertions with a large dose of salt.

I just received a neg rep and a cussing from one of USMB resident jew's.

Why?

I haven't posted anything that was anti-semitic or derogatory to the Jews.

What I posted are historical facts that can be found by anyone using google.

Why are so many opposed/afraid of the truth and want to hid it?? :cool:

Because you are making claims that are unsuported by fact. You claim that Hitler was a"friend of Jews" which couldn't be further from the truth. I will stipulate that he was not the anti semite that most people claim he was, however, he was perfectly willing to allow them to be killed by the millions to appease his underlings and gather more power to himself. That is the truth, not the silly BS you are spouting.

Forum List

Back