Hitler's "Everyday" Voice.

I would expect a good orator to use different vocals in different situations.
You have to think of what he is trying to achieve, particularly when addressing a huge crowd, and knowing he is being both recorded and going live to millions. He has to speak in such away that he holds their attention, so forcibly. He has to encapsulate what he is advocating in short sound bite's. He has to inspire them by starting slowly. Building up with physical gestures and ending in a crescendo of motivating and emotionally inspiring ideals.

Both Hitler and Churchill spent hours in front of the mirror practising. Gestures were choreographed to such an extent they looked natural. Every speech written and designed to make maximum impact in the time available.

They were after all going on stage like any artist to give a performance.

Both Hitler and Churchill spent hours in front of the mirror practising.
Obama is known for his well practiced Hitleresque crescendo.

That style over substance delivery seems to work great at sending thrills up the collective legs of low IQ feeble minded easily brainwashed leftists.
Except Hitler's rally's (like Trumps) were made up of right wing Nationalist - "Make Germany/US Great Again!" low lives.

So Muhammed you need to consult your Oxford/Collins Dictionaries.

He built the Autobahn to take 'Tanks', quickly through to Germany's borders.

As for low IQ? You need only consult the Canadian scientific study's of 2014, that found right wingers are intellectually inferior to the left.
Apparently it is in part caused by disinterested or absent fathers leaving the child feeling insecure and inadequate, also feeling that others are going to take what little they've got away.

found right wingers are intellectually inferior to the left

And you came here to disprove that theory?
Ha ha ha!
Why is it when surrounded by Trumpsters, I'm the only one who can manage more than a single sentence?

1601025240702.png

Na sorry - I just don't see the point in the above's existence. A typical braindead right wing nationalist Hitlerian. You wouldn't think her family would let her out!

That style over substance delivery seems to work great at sending thrills up the collective legs of low IQ feeble minded easily brainwashed leftists.
Except Hitler's rally's (like Trumps) were made up of right wing Nationalist - "Make Germany/US Great Again!" low lives.

As for low IQ? You need only consult the Canadian scientific study's of 2014, that found right wingers are intellectually inferior to the left.
Apparently it is in part caused by disinterested or absent fathers leaving the child feeling insecure and inadequate, also feeling that others are going to take what little they've got away.
you don't know shit about hitler/nazis/SA
..the blacks/Dems/etc act exactly like the nazis--I've linked this many times before
..you are a babble crapper

..actually the blacks are less intelligent--fact--not hate
1601026139835.png

..the blacks/Dems/etc act exactly like the nazis--I've linked this many times before
I don't think I know more about Hitler/Nazi's/SA, I know I know more. Certainly than anybody on this site.
I am one of The Worlds leading authority's!

Instead of telling me what I don't know in your every post. Why not start telling us what you know!

What date was the Gypsy camp exterminated at Auschwitz?
Quick, quick - no time to Google!

I don't think I know more about Hitler/Nazi's/SA, I know I know more. Certainly than anybody on this site.

Instead of telling me what I don't know in your every post. Why not start telling us what you know!

..you just proved yourself to be not intelligent

Too late, it was AUG 2 1944.

Too late, it was AUG 2 1944.
plain and simple--the blacks/Dems act like nazis.....the ''right''' do not

found right wingers are intellectually inferior to the left

And you came here to disprove that theory?
Ha ha ha!
Why is it when surrounded by Trumpsters, I'm the only one who can manage more than a single sentence?

View attachment 392643

Na sorry - I just don't see the point in the above's existence. A typical braindead right wing nationalist Hitlerian. You wouldn't think her family would let her out!
you don't know shit about Mr Trump/etc--you are from the UK!!!

Forum List

Back