History Quiz

That is correct, and it is now known as Arlington, and they stopped at the home of Jason Russell and killed numerous patriots, including Jason Russell whom, a man in his 60's whom they bayoneted numerous times.

Now you can ask one. I like American Revolution times.

On two occasions in our history, the House of Representatives not the Electoral College has chosen the presidents. Name the two presidents so chosen?

If you get the answer question correct. You get to ask the next history question.

On two occasions in our history, the House of Representatives not the Electoral College has chosen the presidents. Name the two presidents so chosen?

If you get the answer question correct. You get to ask the next history question.

John Quincy Adams and Thomas Jefferson

Regarding Adams, Jackson was furious and vengeful.

CORRECT! You get to ask the next question.

You're making me roll up my sleeves...:)

This young man, desperately wanted to qualify for a position as a government bureaucrat, alas he didn't qualify. Dejected, he sought employment as a teacher. He would only accept students willing and able to learn.

He taught citizenship and moderation.

Long years ago, but still contemporary.

This young man, desperately wanted to qualify for a position as a government bureaucrat, alas he didn't qualify. Dejected, he sought employment as a teacher. He would only accept students willing and able to learn.

His namesake married the widowed Jackie Kennedy.

I don't think so, but who are you thinking of?

I could give more clues.

I don't think so, but who are you thinking of?

I could give more clues.

I was thinking of Aristotle.

No, earlier. First paid teacher, that we know of.
socrates

Nope, older. Civil Service, the reason this man, who thought himself a failure, is still studied in Western Civilization, though not of Western.
that is going to bug me now!
Socrates was just a guess! I still find myself saying his name the way they do in Bill And Ted!:lol:
Is it Buddha?

Nope, older. Civil Service, the reason this man, who thought himself a failure, is still studied in Western Civilization, though not of Western.
Socrates was just a guess! I still find myself saying his name the way they do in Bill And Ted!:lol:
Is it Buddha?

No. If you all want, I'll say, but someone else needs to do the next question. I'm exhausted. LOL!

Is it Buddha?

No. If you all want, I'll say, but someone else needs to do the next question. I'm exhausted. LOL!
once I thought about it he wouldn't be older would he!

How about the first real war between Colonist and Native Americans, but one of the only ones where colonist had an alliance with native americans? And was an early battle of extermination?

Is it Buddha?

once I thought about it he wouldn't be older would he!

How about the first real war between Colonist and Native Americans, but one of the only ones where colonist had an alliance with native americans? And was an early battle of extermination?

Someone else ask the next, but the answer here was Confucius.

Forum List

Back