History proves if we do not stop illegal immigration we will loose our country

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
History shows the dangers of illegal immigrants. If not regulated and controlled we could lose our country.

The best example in history goes back to the 1600's. The Native Americans had uncontrolled borders. Europeans started coming over by the boat load. The America's provided greater economic opportunity and religous freedom.

Before long the European immigrants overwhelmed the native population and took over the land. They took the native population and put them on reservations.

If we are not careful, this could happen to us.

Actually it goes back farther. There was the world, populated by animals and plants, all in balance. Then something happened and humans started wandering around the planet from their original habitation in East Africa. Look what happened when the Earth allowed unregulated migration of humans! Elmer you have a good point.

History shows the dangers of illegal immigrants. If not regulated and controlled we could lose our country.

The best example in history goes back to the 1600's. The Native Americans had uncontrolled borders. Europeans started coming over by the boat load. The America's provided greater economic opportunity and religous freedom.

Before long the European immigrants overwhelmed the native population and took over the land. They took the native population and put them on reservations.

Fucking Europeans!

Actually it goes back farther. There was the world, populated by animals and plants, all in balance. Then something happened and humans started wandering around the planet from their original habitation in East Africa. Look what happened when the Earth allowed unregulated migration of humans! Elmer you have a good point.

interesting point...kind of negates the first in time first in right theory....yet the theory exists so long as the government or ruling entity existing enforces it....

I feel we need immigration reform because our system cannot support our current citizens. If there were not companies offering jobs to illegal immigrants they would not be coming into the US. We stop the companies hiring illegal inmmigrants, the illegal immigrants stop coming.

With that being said I realize I am a hypocritic because I am a descendent of immigrants. Everyone is except the Native Americans.

I feel we need to be humble and empathetic in stopping illegal immigrants.

The over zealous arroganrt anti-immigration advocates better look where they came from.

interesting point...kind of negates the first in time first in right theory....yet the theory exists so long as the government or ruling entity existing enforces it....

Archimedes said something along the lines of give me a beam and fulcrum long enough and I'll move the Earth. Possessing sufficient force means you make your own rules and enforce them.

Payback is a bitch. :clap2:

Obama, democrat run senate and congress, Healtcare reform, illegal immigration will kill this country the days are limited. The only benifit is the people who cause this will all lose their pensions.

like what is happening to the Europeans right know, pay backs a bitch when the muslims cut your head off for not converting to their hatefull religion!!! now the US is getting taken over by south Americans without firing one bullet!!!

like what is happening to the Europeans right know, pay backs a bitch when the muslims cut your head off for not converting to their hatefull religion!!! now the US is getting taken over by south Americans without firing one bullet!!!

but virtually all of those "south Americans" as you call them are Christians.

What's the problem?

And to think the Giant Sloths called the Wooly Mammoths racists for wanting to restrict human immigration.

Lazy, stupid Sloths!

Many problems plague attempts at immigration reform.
1 The length of the border between the US and Mexico
2 Jus Soli - which allows a pregnant woman to cross the border for delivery and her child has citizenship
3 The terrible conditions in Mexico
4 Democrats want immigrants who they expect to vote Democratic

Improve the conditions in Mexico and the problems will solve themselves, but the Democrats don't want an end to extra poor voters so they are well served by keeping Mexico in poverty (I'm not claiming they are just that it serves them well)

It already has!!!! those freaking Irish came and poor Bill the butcher has been rolling in his grave ever since!!!!!

Forum List

Back