Historic NYC blizzard of 2016!!!

Unless you set some records for cold, what you have is a precipitation event. In any case, with a record warm December, and now a nice storm with lots of snow, the prediction still holds.

Wider and wilder swings, with an overall warming.

LOL!!!

Sure, once you adjust the past and add in the "excess heat' in the oceans

LOL

As I said, progressives are moved to angst when they see those general terms like "historic" ( they are very, very fond of using them to describe end of days warming :2up: ).......but thankfully, most people are not moved. In this case, in NYC, "historic" means you are talking 1" difference in snow totals but there have been a bizillion snow storms like it since forever. The progressives heads explode if the bar moves a sliver, instantly buying into the media hysteria. Its fascinating to me how differently some people process information:ack-1:
skooks, the term that was used Saturday morning here in Chicago for the snow that fell, was EPIC. It was an Epic event. I mean, everything is friggen hyped up to scare the public. Can you get anymore hectic than yelling EPIC?

I laughed and my wife asked me what I was laughing at, I told her about the use of the word EPIC and she didn't understand why they had to use it. I said to stir the pot. Get that global warming climate change exchange going. Forget about the eight feet of snow that fell in 2015 in Boston, the 27 inches is epic. As I've stated so many times in here, you can't make this shit up.

As I said, progressives are moved to angst when they see those general terms like "historic" ( they are very, very fond of using them to describe end of days warming :2up: ).......but thankfully, most people are not moved. In this case, in NYC, "historic" means you are talking 1" difference in snow totals but there have been a bizillion snow storms like it since forever. The progressives heads explode if the bar moves a sliver, instantly buying into the media hysteria. Its fascinating to me how differently some people process information:ack-1:
skooks, the term that was used Saturday morning here in Chicago for the snow that fell, was EPIC. It was an Epic event. I mean, everything is friggen hyped up to scare the public. Can you get anymore hectic than yelling EPIC?

I laughed and my wife asked me what I was laughing at, I told her about the use of the word EPIC and she didn't understand why they had to use it. I said to stir the pot. Get that global warming climate change exchange going. Forget about the eight feet of snow that fell in 2015 in Boston, the 27 inches is epic. As I've stated so many times in here, you can't make this shit up.

ePiC ftl...........the media always says "historic" and "epic" and "for the ages" and "monster"...........all those general terms that make the AGW religion get hysterical. But a lot of the low-information people out there..........and there are many.......fall for that shit hook line and stinker.

Bottom line on the only thing that matters........a large majority, despite the angst with the hysteria still don't want to spend a dime on addressing global warming!!! Still makes me laugh my ass off because it makes the k0ks heads explode.:2up:

Forum List

Back