Historic blizzard whallops midwest!!

Oh, I am so embarrassed. Okay...

Warmer is when the thermometer reads a higher number.

Better ya ratbastard dumbfuck?

I just publically pwn'd you again s0n....which is why your head just exploded.

Plus, you still dont get it!:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You still have not operationally defined "warmer" you dummy!:cul2::cul2:

Hey st00pid....THIS would be an operational definition of "bigger" boobs >>

Redirect Notice

Comprende s0n?

If you dont get it now, I cant help you!:2up:

Using the term "warmer" doesnt tell the reader dick! You're about as clever as Jordan's right boob.

a weather event HAS NOTHING To do with the larger issue of man made global climate change
UNLess ITS a HEATWAVE or LIKE the never ending drought in California ........that just recently ended

our gore who arffff in heaven
hallowed be thy name
amen

a weather event HAS NOTHING To do with the larger issue of man made global climate change
UNLess ITS a HEATWAVE or LIKE the never ending drought in California ........that just recently ended

our gore who arffff in heaven
hallowed be thy name
amen

Definitions from Google

WEATHER: the state of the atmosphere at a place and time as regards heat, dryness, sunshine, wind, rain, etc.

CLIMATE: the weather conditions prevailing in an area in general or over a long period.

Two differences: "a... time" versus "a long period" and "at a place" versus "in an area"

The weather at any given place and time is one small component of the climate in that area and during that period. It DOES mean something when the weather is hot or cold or wet or dry for a day or a few days, just as it means something to your hemoglobin A1C when you have two glazed donuts one day. It is NOT definitive. The existence of cold weather does not mean the climate can not be getting warmer just as the existence of warm weather does not mean it MUST be getting warmer. There is no point in looking at weather at a place and time save to take the average over a period and throughout a region

Forum List

Back