Historian says Trump has been 're-educating' his followers to embrace violence and that Matt Gaetz is now doing the same

Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian and expert on the far right in the United States and abroad, is convinced that former President Donald Trump and his MAGA movement are the real deal: a "right-wing counter-revolution in the fascist tradition."

Historian says Trump has been 're-educating' his followers to embrace violence

• Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at NYU, accused Trump on Wednesday of encouraging violence.
  • Trump is "re-educating" his followers, she said, wanting them to see violence "in a positive light."
  • Ben-Ghiat spoke at a conference in New York City hosted by The New Republic.
If it takes violence to remove the leftist scum from our government, then so be it. We are overdue for a second revolution.

Violence is only justified when leftwingers and brown people do it.

Everyone knows that.

”No justice, no peace”, right?

That should get you to consider not trying to militarily overthrow America. But at some point, there are enough militant pissed off MAGAts that they are going to start doing real dangerous and deadly crap and will have to be eliminated.

If it takes violence to remove the leftist scum from our government, then so be it. We are overdue for a second revolution.

The next scheduled Revolution is in Nov 2024. Try it how you are threatening and find out just how tough Americans are when you MAGAt Terrrorists and Traitors get wiped out.

Your so laughable as is the "expert" Trump encourages violence? but you ignore the Squad who practically endorsed Oct 7 in Israel in the wake of which some of them call for cutting aid to Israel even while Pro Palestinian mobs are marching in the streets. Their words definately embolden Those Hamas in the M.E. and embolden any would be terrorist right here in the U.S.

But of course, this is why you are bringing up TRUMP now to deflect from that

Pay attention. I didn't bring up Rump nor Jan 7. I am talking about you MAGAt Terrorists and Traitors. If it splashes onto Rump maybe there is a reason for that.

Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian and expert on the far right in the United States and abroad, is convinced that former President Donald Trump and his MAGA movement are the real deal: a "right-wing counter-revolution in the fascist tradition."

• Ruth Ben-Ghiat, a historian at NYU, accused Trump on Wednesday of encouraging violence.
  • Trump is "re-educating" his followers, she said, wanting them to see violence "in a positive light."
If Trump Is Hitler, the Left Should Make a Deal With Him, Like Their Hero Stalin Did

Oh I get it, you MAGAT Mods. The fruitcake rights can say or do anything they wish to and it stays in the respective areas it origined in. But if anyone puts out a conclusive anti MAGAt, you MAGATs can't stand it. Hate to break it to you but so far, the courts have agreed with what I posted and find you MAGAts wrong about your big lies.

If Trump Is Hitler, the Left Should Make a Deal With Him, Like Their Hero Stalin Did

Right now, we are dealing with the Extremes of both the Right and the Left. While Rump is more like Hitler (actually Musolini) that he is Lincoln then he's is a wannabe Dictator that is Right Wing so far that it meets the Leftist Dictators at the top of the circle. Rump is a wannabe but he is more than willing to cut deals with the other Professional Dictators like Putin and anyone of the other Dictators. And don't give me the crap he doesn't.

Here we go again.

You're free to list off three or four of my left wing policy beliefs. Back up your words.

Or run like the other Trumpsters do.

Right now, we are dealing with the Extremes of both the Right and the Left. While Rump is more like Hitler (actually Musolini) that he is Lincoln then he's is a wannabe Dictator that is Right Wing so far that it meets the Leftist Dictators at the top of the circle. Rump is a wannabe but he is more than willing to cut deals with the other Professional Dictators like Putin and anyone of the other Dictators. And don't give me the crap he doesn't.
you are one angry homosexual .

has been 're-educating' his followers to embrace violence​

Better late than never .
But a few years late and possibly too late .

If you believe you can change the Mutants through education and/or discussion , you deserve what will otherwise happen with utter certainty .

The Mutants recognised that bribery and corruption could influence and control almost anybody and everybody .
And they have eighty years head start in modern times in corrupting a society to work for the infamous 1% power elite . With only a pittance return for the gullibles even if they reach middle manager status - Congress , Senate , DOJ , Intel Agencies etc .

Forum List

Back