Hispanic immigrants - enrichment or burden?

Do Hispanic immigrants pose an enrichment or a burden for American society?

• enrichment

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • burden

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • you should distinguish

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

I recognise the existence of millions of americans like you whose only beef with immigration is the illegal part of the "equation".

But you must be honest too and recognise the existence of millions of americans who deep down inside have a bitter resentment with the gradual erosion of the country's white majority through LEGAL immigration (due to the changes in immigration laws sponsored by Ted Kennedy and others in the 50's and specially the 60's).

These americans are somewhat "invisible" because they are forced to hide their true feelings behind a "legalist" argument to avoid social recrimination.
There's nothing wrong with racism. For hundreds of years, it kept civilization from being over-run by savages. This contemporary fantasy about racial equality will make us the laughingstock of future generations, one of which will enforce the realistic and time-tested judgment about inferior races and save our nation.

"Dance with who brung you." White people built America, Black people built Haiti.

You are a fucking retard.

Since you're looking for a non-White paradise, why don't you move to Haiti?

There's nothing wrong with racism. For hundreds of years, it kept civilization from being over-run by savages. This contemporary fantasy about racial equality will make us the laughingstock of future generations, one of which will enforce the realistic and time-tested judgment about inferior races and save our nation.

"Dance with who brung you." White people built America, Black people built Haiti.

You are a fucking retard.

Since you're looking for a non-White paradise, why don't you move to Haiti?

Why don't you make me faggot? this country belongs to Blacks just as much as it does whites you stupid cock sucker.

José;4643710 said:
Merkel says German multicultural society has failed

The comments come amid rising anti-immigration feeling in Germany.

A recent survey suggested more than 30% of people believed the country was "overrun by foreigners".

BBC News - Merkel says German multicultural society has failed

This is what you get when the government of a country goes bananas and start eroding the very same thing it should protect at all costs; its ethnic, cultural identity:

A climate of UNNECESSARY social tension and animosity is immediately created that simply do not exist in countries, like Korea and Japan run by responsible governments that act as the guardians of the ethnic composition of the nation instead of turning against it.

If you don't believe me, all you have to do is take a look at this Board's Race Relations forum.

It's a version of the Divide and Conquer tactic used by ruling classes. But in this case, their goal is achieved by forcing incompatible groups together. The economic elitists integrate in order to disintegrate those who should rule them. By giving civil rights to the uncivilized, the guillotine-fodder dispossess White Middle America, the Silent Majority silenced by boom boxes.

You're the mirror image of Unkotare, Prometheus.

He sees racism in a country merely protecting its racial composition through something as harmless as immigration control while you don't see anything imoral with displacing hundreds of thousands of black and hispanic families to create a white homeland in America.

You're a match made in Heaven.

José;4644053 said:

He sees racism in a country merely protecting its racial composition through something as harmless as immigration control .

Because that's exactly what it is, you unbelievable moron. You are one seriously stupid, unamerican piece of shit.

José;4644053 said:

He sees racism in a country merely protecting its racial composition through something as harmless as immigration control while you don't see anything imoral with displacing hundreds of thousands of black and hispanic families to create a white homeland in America.

"Create a white homeland in America with displacing Black and hispanic families"? You gotta be jokin, jose. Here's the deal, lets consider every country going back to the borders that existed in the 18th and 19th century and then we will talk about American history. Here's a thought, consider where and how the Western Hemisphere Hispanic culture originated?

José;4644053 said:

"Create a white homeland in America with displacing Black and hispanic families"? You gotta be jokin, jose. Here's the deal, lets consider every country going back to the borders that existed in the 18th and 19th century and then we will talk about American history. Here's a thought, consider where and how the Western Hemisphere Hispanic culture originated?

I wouldn't take Jose too seriously- he's just trying to piss people off. :lol:

Originally posted by whitehall

Did I say America displaced hundreds of thousands of black and hispanic families in the past?

Or was I referring to the wet dream of white supremacists like William Joyce and this Prometheus dude... to what they'd love to do if they had a chance?

I know you patrol the Board 24/7 in search of anything resembling an attack on your beloved country...

I'm OK with that... but at least make an effort to distinguish the REAL attacks on America from the IMAGINARY ones : )

Hey! I`m a German student and supposed to write a term paper about the topic above. I`d like to make a survey:

1. Are there more advantages or disadvantages of them being here?
2. Are they culturally enriching or do they rather contribute to the loss of American culture/ identity?
3. Would you like immigration of Latinos to this extent to continue?

It would be really nice if you helped me!

So, first you state you're in "Germany." Then you go on to ask about Latinos coming "here." Was that a Freudian slip? Seems to me that if you're in "Germany" and asking about Latinos coming "here," you mean there in "Germany."

You sure you're not putting us on?

Last edited:
José;4644238 said:

Did I say America displaced hundreds of thousands of black and hispanic families in the past?

Or was I referring to the wet dream of white supremacists like William Joyce and this Prometheus dude... to what they'd love to do if they had a chance?

I know you patrol the Board 24/7 in search of anything resembling an attack on your beloved country...

I'm OK with that... but at least make an effort to distinguish the REAL attacks on America from the IMAGINARY ones : )

Ah, "your country"? You ain't from around here are you jose?

Ah, "your country"? You ain't from around here are you jose?

Nope... south of Rio Grande...

I thought my name and broken English had already given me away a long time ago!!

Hey! I`m a German student and supposed to write a term paper about the topic above. I`d like to make a survey:

1. Are there more advantages or disadvantages of them being here?
2. Are they culturally enriching or do they rather contribute to the loss of American culture/ identity?
3. Would you like immigration of Latinos to this extent to continue?

It would be really nice if you helped me!

So, first you state you're in "Germany." Then you go on to ask about Latinos coming "here." Was that a Freudian slip? Seems to me that if you're in "Germany" and asking about Latinos coming "here," you mean there in "Germany."

You sure you're not putting us on?

"I'm a German Student and supposed to write a term paper about the topic above"

Maybe its a student, from Germany, going to school in the USA? ;)

José;4643428 said:
The only thing you "achieve" here, Unkotare, is ruin the debate between members that DO have something of value to offer to the Board like Pilgrim, katzndogz and thousands of others.

Just go away and let the "big boys" (who at least know what they're talking about) debate in peace, for God's sake!!

Since multiculturalism is all the rage today, USMB seeks to be ahead of the times by advocating multispeciesism and letting a babbling baboon like Uncle Kotex out of his cage to contribute his primate wisdom to the debate.

José;4643428 said:
The only thing you "achieve" here, Unkotare, is ruin the debate between members that DO have something of value to offer to the Board like Pilgrim, katzndogz and thousands of others.

Just go away and let the "big boys" (who at least know what they're talking about) debate in peace, for God's sake!!

Since multiculturalism is all the rage today, USMB seeks to be ahead of the times by advocating multispeciesism and letting a babbling baboon like Uncle Kotex out of his cage to contribute his primate wisdom to the debate.

He's smarter than you ass wipe.

José;4643428 said:

He's smarter than you ass wipe.

You must be kidding...

Summation of Unkoretard's "arguments":

You are a stupid piece of shit!

You don't understand the first thing about America!

You are a worthless fucking coward!

You need to go fuck yourself!

You're a worthless piece of shit!

I heard more intelligent arguments last time I tried to debate immigration with my dog. :lol: :lol:

José;4647645 said:
I heard more intelligent arguments last time I tried to debate immigration with my dog.

Your dog should sign on. I'm sure he has more of value to say than you do.

1. They are here for cheap labor, to distract the working class and dilute its solidarity. Our ideologies, including Leftist, are completely controlled by Right Wing economics.
2. Their culture is barbaric and, at least in the race that emigrates, consists of laziness, drunkenness, uncontrolled breeding, and mindless violence.
3. I'd only like it to continue if I were an enemy of the United States. Immigration is treason. The slogan "A Nation of Immigrants" only applied when there was a shortage of labor to develop a land that had lain idle when it was occupied by backward savages of the same race as the Mexicans.

Since you are a Marxist idiot, it's of little surprise that you are a bigot.

Their culture is barbaric and, at least in the race that emigrates, consists of laziness, drunkenness, uncontrolled breeding, and mindless violence.

WTF?

They are like everyone else, with their different culture and ethics. The question we have to ask, what as our society deal with them – in education, their children born in America, their acepted or rejected. Since I live in the south, do understand the moral and ethical done onto the Africa-Americans. Would it not be better, to have a national standard of education so everyone from the northern Alaska are to the islands of Florida. Only with education that is standard, will the problems dealing with who is who and what they could or could not do with each other.

Some say it is the left that divides us into different classes, as a mode to collect votes. Some say it is the right, that is scared to be as equal as someone not of their historic culture. My answer, it is both.

Forum List

Back