Hispanic immigrants - enrichment or burden?

Do Hispanic immigrants pose an enrichment or a burden for American society?

• enrichment

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • burden

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • you should distinguish

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Illegals are a benefit if you don't have to live among them. When you have to live among them (mostly because they took over your neighborhood) not so much.

Originally posted by Katzndogz
Illegals are a benefit if you don't have to live among them. When you have to live among them (mostly because they took over your neighborhood) not so much.
Katzndogz, repeat after me:

"I am a white american who don't want to see the US white majority go the way of the dodo.

I used the word "illegals" in my last post but what I really wanted to say was brown and black people, Mexicans, hispanics, haitians...

I, like millions of white americans, am forced to use the code word "illegal" because the mental disease that spread throughout America named "multiculturalist immigration" labels anyone who dares opposing the demographic erosion of the US white majority a "racist"...

I DON'T GIVE A RAT'S ASS IF A MEXICAN OR HAITIAN HAVE A PIECE OF PAPER SAYING THEY ARE HERE LEGALLY. I COULDN'T CARE LESS HOW THEY ENTERED THE COUNTRY. WHAT I REALLY WANT TO SAY BUT DON'T HAVE THE COURAGE TO DO IT OUTLOUD IS THAT I JUST DON'T WANT BLACKS AND HISPANICS TO TURN WHITE AMERICA INTO A RACIAL MINORITY IN THE COUNTRY THAT THEY FOUNDED AND BUILT!!"

Hey! I`m a German student and supposed to write a term paper about the topic above. I`d like to make a survey:

1. Are there more advantages or disadvantages of them being here?
2. Are they culturally enriching or do they rather contribute to the loss of American culture/ identity?
3. Would you like immigration of Latinos to this extent to continue?

It would be really nice if you helped me!

I will try to help

1) America is strong because we have let the best and brightest from all over the world immmigrate here in the past. Those hispanics who came here legally to become citizens, contribute to their communities, and contribute to the country are advantageous to have.

However, those hispanics (and many other ethnicities who do it too) that came here illegally, are breaking our laws working illegally here, and are drawing govt benefits from the system are disadvantageous to America

2) Again this is a 2 sided issue. Some are assimilating into the culture and adding a little of thier hispanic flavor in the process, enriching the overall culture of America.

However, some people immigrate here and seperate themselves out of the culture by living in either "all hispanic" neihborhoods, not learning to speak the english language, or both. These people aren't hurting the culture but aren't adding to it. In fact they are really hurting themselves in the process by limiting their opportunities in this country.

3) I would like all ILLEGAL immigration of ALL ETHNICITIES to stop. I would love to continue to see hispanic immigrate here legally though, many of the south american values and its culture fall in line with my own values.

Jose would you like to discuss this?

Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

I recognise the existence of millions of americans like you whose only beef with immigration is the illegal part of the "equation".

But you must be honest too and recognise the existence of millions of americans who deep down inside have a bitter resentment with the gradual erosion of the country's white majority through LEGAL immigration (due to the changes in immigration laws sponsored by Ted Kennedy and others in the 50's and specially the 60's).

These americans are somewhat "invisible" because they are forced to hide their true feelings behind a "legalist" argument to avoid social recrimination.

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

I recognise the existence of millions of americans like you whose only beef with immigration is the illegal part of the "equation".

But you must be honest too and recognise the existence of millions of americans who deep down inside have a bitter resentment with the gradual erosion of the country's white majority through LEGAL immigration (due to the changes in immigration laws sponsored by Ted Kennedy and others in the 50's and specially the 60's).

These americans are somewhat "invisible" because they are forced to hide their true feelings behind a "legalist" argument to avoid social recrimination.

Yeah I'm a white guy and I don't care about the loss of a "racial majority" in the country at all.

I really just have a problem with those coming illegally because of a few reasons

1) They are breaking the law
2) They are taking jobs from legal immigrant citizens and natural born citizens
3) We don't know if they have immunizations for diseases we have since eradicated here and no longer immunize for
4) They are easliy abused and mistreated because they are here illegally
5) Most don't try to assimilate into the american culture.

Other than that I have no issues. I really like the "hispanic" emphasis on family, honesty(obviously the illegal ones don't care about this one), and hard work.

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

These supposed people "hide their true feelings" but YOU are able to tell what "their true feelings" are anyway? Wow, you're amazing. :rolleyes:

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

These supposed people "hide their true feelings" but YOU are able to tell what "their true feelings" are anyway? Wow, you're amazing. :rolleyes:

If you weren't so incredibly dumb you'd have realised that the statement I replied to was a shinning example of one american citizen "hiding his/her true feelings" and using "illegal" as a code word for "non-whites".

Katzndogz

José;4630926 said:
José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

If you weren't so incredibly dumb you'd have realised that the statement I replied to was a shinning example of one american citizen "hiding his/her true feelings" and using "illegal" as a code word for "non-whites".

Katzndogz

If that's what you THINK he meant, why don't you ask him instead of trying to play mind-reader, you stupid shit?

Jose you know I don't mind the hot Latinas coming over here.:cool:

You mean... you'd like to change Lady Liberty's poem to something like this?

"Give me your hot, big ass Latinas...
I'll lift my "lamp" inside my pants :eek: :eek: etc..."

:lol: :lol:

Keep em comin. :thup:

latin-girls-l.jpg

Danuska28b.jpg

aidayespicaitalytits2pb6.jpg

nadine_velazquez_from_xposed.com_photoshoot--large-msg-115978359192.jpg

19zi.jpg

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

There's nothing wrong with racism. For hundreds of years, it kept civilization from being over-run by savages. This contemporary fantasy about racial equality will make us the laughingstock of future generations, one of which will enforce the realistic and time-tested judgment about inferior races and save our nation.

"Dance with who brung you." White people built America, Black people built Haiti.

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

There's nothing wrong with racism. For hundreds of years, it kept civilization from being over-run by savages. This contemporary fantasy about racial equality will make us the laughingstock of future generations, one of which will enforce the realistic and time-tested judgment about inferior races and save our nation.

"Dance with who brung you." White people built America, Black people built Haiti.

Shut up.

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

So, in addition to being a drama queen loser, you are also an ignorant fucking cowardly racist. What a gem.

Originally posted by PrometheusBound
There's nothing wrong with racism.

katzndogs wanting to preserve America's demographic makeup is not racism, Prometheus. My posted sound like I was criticising him/her but in fact I have a lot of sympathy for him/her position.

He/she shouldn't be ashamed, embarassed to say outloud that she wants the US government to protect the country's white majority.

Racism is:

1 - Slavery

2 - Jim Crow laws.

3 - Extrajudical execution of american blacks accused of crimes (lynching).

4 - The discrimination and land loss suffered by hispanics after the landgrab of half of Mexico carried out by the United States in the 19th century.

4 - Forced eviction of blacks and hispanics from large parts of the US to provide space for a white homeland.

etc, etc, etc...

The preservation of the ethnic makeup of a country is not only a sovereign right of every nation, it's also one of the most fundamental duties of every state/government.

This is a sovereign right in:

1 - China... where the government fully exercises its right to protect the country's han (and mongoloid) majority.

2 - Tanzania... that fully protects the countries black majority.

3 - Bolivia, Mexico etc, etc...

etc, etc...

The only obligation a given country has is to their own citizens....

They have 0 obligation to give anything to citizens of foreign countries so no one can accuse them of racism for denying citizenship to other ethnic groups, to citizens of other countries.

These are all countries that are not affected by the mental disease disguised as a socio political ideology known as "multiculturalist immigration".

According to this mental disorder a country's government must actively work to destroy the ethnic composition of the nation through mass legal immigration of other ethnic groups and tolerance towards illegal immigration.

This is basically the policy followed by America in the last 50, 60 years.

Pilgrim, as an american citizen, as an individual, is free to not care about the preservation of the racial makeup of the country but the US GOVERNMENT has an obligation to preserve it, at least, if America were a mentally sane country like the ones I cited above.

Again, the preservation of the racial makeup of a nation is racism only to individuals brainwashed and indoctrinated for decades by the mental disease known as "multiculturalist immigration".

Last edited:
Hey! I`m a German student and supposed to write a term paper about the topic above. I`d like to make a survey:

1. Are there more advantages or disadvantages of them being here?
2. Are they culturally enriching or do they rather contribute to the loss of American culture/ identity?
3. Would you like immigration of Latinos to this extent to continue?

It would be really nice if you helped me!

Go to a better school. Your premise is fundamentally flawed from the start.

And, we are not a homework service.

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

You have the intellectual level of a peanut.

Forum List

Back