Hispanic immigrants - enrichment or burden?

Do Hispanic immigrants pose an enrichment or a burden for American society?

• enrichment

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • burden

Votes: 16 61.5%
  • you should distinguish

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How many people do you bring to your cause when you go around shouting:

"MEXICO IS A HISPANIC SHITHOLE FULL OF SLUMS THAT STINKS LIKE A PILE OF DOG SHIT!!"

"NIGERIA IS A BIG PIGSTY INHABITED BY HYBRIDS BETWEEN HUMANS AND MONKEYS!!"

If you are an american citizen that simply wants to preserve the racial makeup of your nation intact (a just, absolutely LEGITIMATE desire) it would be better to refrain from those incendiary comments and only emphasise the following:

"Every nation on Earth has the right to protect its racial makeup!!"

"This is not racism, this is an inalienable right of every tribe, every kingdom, every country in the history of mankind!!"

"If you do not deny this basic, fundamental right to asian, african and latin american countries (that fully exercise this right) then do not deny it to America either!!"

This rational, reasonable approach based on the most fundamental principle of Political Science (the right that every state has to maintain the ethnic and social cohesion of the tribe/nation state) would be much better for their JUST, RIGHTEOUS cause than the strategy they have been using so far.

I would strongly recommend Dale Carnegie's best seller to people like William Joyce, Prometheus, ydnar, tank, etc, etc:

How to Win Friends and Influence People

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

I recognise the existence of millions of americans like you whose only beef with immigration is the illegal part of the "equation".

But you must be honest too and recognise the existence of millions of americans who deep down inside have a bitter resentment with the gradual erosion of the country's white majority through LEGAL immigration (due to the changes in immigration laws sponsored by Ted Kennedy and others in the 50's and specially the 60's).

These americans are somewhat "invisible" because they are forced to hide their true feelings behind a "legalist" argument to avoid social recrimination.
There's nothing wrong with racism. For hundreds of years, it kept civilization from being over-run by savages. This contemporary fantasy about racial equality will make us the laughingstock of future generations, one of which will enforce the realistic and time-tested judgment about inferior races and save our nation.

"Dance with who brung you." White people built America, Black people built Haiti.

You are a fucking retard.

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

I recognise the existence of millions of americans like you whose only beef with immigration is the illegal part of the "equation".

But you must be honest too and recognise the existence of millions of americans who deep down inside have a bitter resentment with the gradual erosion of the country's white majority through LEGAL immigration (due to the changes in immigration laws sponsored by Ted Kennedy and others in the 50's and specially the 60's).

These americans are somewhat "invisible" because they are forced to hide their true feelings behind a "legalist" argument to avoid social recrimination.
There's nothing wrong with racism. For hundreds of years, it kept civilization from being over-run by savages. This contemporary fantasy about racial equality will make us the laughingstock of future generations, one of which will enforce the realistic and time-tested judgment about inferior races and save our nation.

"Dance with who brung you." White people built America, Black people built Haiti.

You are a fucking retard.

No, he's not smart enough to be a fucking retard. :lol:

Speaking of hopelessly dumb people, the poster that has the IQ and debating skills of a mentally retarded oyster, known as Unkotare, will soon log on, read my post, manage to completely misunderstand every word I said and type a "reply" that will completely miss the gist of my message.

Wait and see... It's just a matter of time... :badgrin: :badgrin:

Jose, thanks for telling me what I meant otherwise I might never have known!

We do not have multiculturalism in this country. People do not come here, including hispanics, to be Americans. They intend at all times to be ethnic, cultural and political citizens of their home countries who happen to reside in this geographical landmass.

That's why there is Little India in Artesia, Viet Nam transplanted to Westminster, Little Tokyo, Chinatown AND Koreatown in Los Angeles, Little Ethiopia, in Culver City. How did Dearbornistan get to be Dearbornistan?

Now that Jose has reduced all of culture, values and politics to nothing but race the enmity among the various warring peoples makes more sense.

People do not come here, including hispanics, to be Americans. They intend at all times to be ethnic, cultural and political citizens of their home countries who happen to reside in this geographical landmass.

That is, of course, a gross and ignorant overgeneralization.

José;4641852 said:
If you are an american citizen that simply wants to preserve the racial makeup of your nation intact

And just what exactly do you imagine that to be, fool?

José;4641754 said:
He/she shouldn't be ashamed, embarassed to say outloud that she wants the US government to protect the country's white majority.

Pilgrim, as an american citizen, as an individual, is free to not care about the preservation of the racial makeup of the country but the US GOVERNMENT has an obligation to preserve it, at least, if America were a mentally sane country like the ones I cited above.

Again, the preservation of the racial makeup of a nation is racism only to individuals brainwashed and indoctrinated for decades by the mental disease known as "multiculturalist immigration".

You're an idiot, a racist, and you don't understand the first thing about America. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up, fool.

Originally posted by José
Speaking of hopelessly dumb people, the poster that has the IQ and debating skills of a mentally retarded oyster, known as Unkotare, will soon log on, read my post, manage to completely misunderstand every word I said and type a "reply" that will completely miss the gist of my message.

Wait and see... It's just a matter of time... :badgrin: :badgrin:

Originally posted by Unkotare
You're an idiot, a racist, and you don't understand the first thing about America. Do yourself a favor and shut the fuck up, fool.

José and his amazing ability to predict the future :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Unkotare, you're one the dumbest, most mediocre "debaters" I had the misfortune to meet both irl and online.

This has nothing to do with our disagreement here... We could agree 100% on everything and I'd still have to be honest about your miserable failure at debating anything with a bare modicum of intelligence.

I don't say this primarily to insult you... I'm giving you an advice...

Do the whole board a favor and go find something else to do with your spare time...

You lack the most basic level of intelligence and debating skills to participate in a Message Board.

The only thing you "achieve" here, Unkotare, is ruin the debate between members that DO have something of value to offer to the Board like Pilgrim, katzndogz and thousands of others.

Just go away and let the "big boys" (who at least know what they're talking about) debate in peace, for God's sake!!

I DO say this with the intention of insulting you:

You are a stupid piece of shit racist who doesn't understand the first thing about America. You are a worthless fucking coward and you need to go fuck yourself.

Don't kid yourself, punk. You are not "debating" you are just smearing the forum with your wothless shit.

Hey! I`m a German student and supposed to write a term paper about the topic above. I`d like to make a survey:

1. Are there more advantages or disadvantages of them being here?
2. Are they culturally enriching or do they rather contribute to the loss of American culture/ identity?
3. Would you like immigration of Latinos to this extent to continue?

It would be really nice if you helped me!

The first thing you need to do is tell us how your country deals with people illegally crossing the German border. It wasn't long ago that the German people helped the Russians kill people going both ways.

Hey! I`m a German student and supposed to write a term paper about the topic above. I`d like to make a survey:

1. Are there more advantages or disadvantages of them being here?
2. Are they culturally enriching or do they rather contribute to the loss of American culture/ identity?
3. Would you like immigration of Latinos to this extent to continue?

It would be really nice if you helped me!

The first thing you need to do is tell us how your country deals with people illegally crossing the German border. It wasn't long ago that the German people helped the Russians kill people going both ways.

That is an interesting question actually. How does Germany deal with illegal immigration? Are there illegal immigrants in Germany? Do they enrich the German culture?

Merkel says German multicultural society has failed

The comments come amid rising anti-immigration feeling in Germany.

A recent survey suggested more than 30% of people believed the country was "overrun by foreigners".

BBC News - Merkel says German multicultural society has failed

This is what you get when the government of a country goes bananas and start eroding the very same thing it should protect at all costs; its ethnic, cultural identity:

A climate of UNNECESSARY social tension and animosity is immediately created that simply do not exist in countries, like Korea and Japan run by responsible governments that act as the guardians of the ethnic composition of the nation instead of turning against it.

If you don't believe me, all you have to do is take a look at this Board's Race Relations forum.

Uncle Sam, Germany and the entire West for that matter should all be locked in a madhouse where they rightfully belong since the end of WWII.

Every country in the world controls it's borders. In NK you could do 10 years at hard laber if you illegally entered the country. You would be immediately detained and deported in any country in Europe today if you didn't have a proper passport. 20 years ago a West German citizen could be (legally) shot in the back by Russians for trying to see his family in East Germany. Now you have a (alleged) German student trying to lecture Americans about illegal Hispanic aliens? I smell a big fat rat.

José;4630403 said:
Sure, pilgrim...

Very reasonable post...

You have the intellectual level of a peanut.

Blacks get the women Whites don't want. Your pimp lives off you, just like his brothers live off the rest of us. You pay him more than he can get off welfare.

You have the intellectual level of a peanut.

Blacks get the women Whites don't want. Your pimp lives off you, just like his brothers live off the rest of us. You pay him more than he can get off welfare.

You are hands down one of the dumbest more ignorant fucking jack asses on this board, go put your boyfriends cock back in your mouth, suck him off, swallow his cum and leave the rest of us alone faggot.

Forum List

Back