Hispanic Anti-Trump Protester Threatens Americans Over Potential Trump Presidency

Hispanic Anti-Trump Protester Warns White Voters of the Consequences of Electing Trump: ‘We Own Texas’
Hispanic Anti-Trump Protester Warns White Voters of the Consequences of Electing Trump: ‘We Own Texas’

Speaking outside a Donald Trump rally in Fort Worth, Texas on Friday, a Hispanic demonstrator warned the GOP candidate’s white supporters that there would be consequences if Trump manages to make it all the way to the White House. “If these people get what they want, Trump in there, I guarantee you — you think the Mexicans are going to lay down that easily? We don’t ever say nothing,” Ronald Gonzales, of Dallas, said.

After explaining that he isn’t an advocate for open borders, he argued that many of the illegal immigrants living in the U.S. “already got families and kids that are here” — and they wouldn’t allow a Trump administration to break up their families.

“It ain’t gonna happen,” Gonzales said. “You really want the Mexicans to really, really stir, really get mad? Y’all don’t understand — we aren’t the minority anymore. We own Texas. Texas is Mexican-made. I’m five generations deep right here.”

-----------------

While I am semi-sympathetic to his argument, threatening the United states and American citizens, after so many illegals have completely disrespected this nation and our citizens by breaking our laws t come here.

Do I support Trump's plan to secure the border? Hell yeah. The govt has been promising (LYING) for decades that they would do it.

Our national security is being threatened, and we've become, in part, a lawless nation. Some laws apply to some people but not to others. It's way past time to enforce ALL existing laws.

Do I support Trump's plan to round up illegals? Violent criminals who are caught - yeah, I support deporting them. Sorry, it was bad enough to break immigration law to come here, but we don't need or want violent criminal illegals. But rounding up illegals and sending them back to Mexico? No We don't have to.

If we enforce the law, illegals will not be able to get a job in this country. Don't give them licenses or tax payer-funded social programs. Enforce ALL existing immigration laws, and you won't have to round anyone up - they will leave on their own.

Do I support Amnesty? No! If you came here illegally you should NEVER EVER get Amnesty? Legal residence? Yes. Those families who have been here for years and have contributed, absolutely...with the exception of the right to vote. You should NEVER be given the right to vote if you came here illegally. You want to vote? Go back home and come here legally!

There are ways to solve / address the situation he is talking about...threatening this country / US citizens after you have broken our laws, however, is NOT the right way.

Let the little shit violate the law and we'll show him how fast he too can be separated from his family.

You seriously don't see the similarity?
One says they will not respect the President, and the other says they won't respect the President.
They are both adversarial comments directed towards the President that will be/was elected.
Seriously?

Same damn thing.

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

-Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, quoted in National Journal, November 4, 2010

How is this anything like the OP?

One says they will not respect the President, and the other says they won't respect the President.
They are both adversarial comments directed towards the President that will be/was elected.
Seriously?

Same damn thing.

The single most important thing we want to achieve is for President Obama to be a one-term president.

-Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, quoted in National Journal, November 4, 2010

So some mealy mouthed beaner protesters word has as much weight as a U.S. Senators?

Of course they arent the same.
That protestor may as well be posting on USMB.

It wasn't about the weight regarding who made the statement it was the statement itself.

Seriously?

Same damn thing.

So some mealy mouthed beaner protesters word has as much weight as a U.S. Senators?

Speaking outside a Donald Trump rally in Fort Worth, Texas on Friday, a Hispanic demonstrator warned the GOP candidate’s white supporters that there would be consequences if Trump manages to make it all the way to the White House. “If these people get what they want, Trump in there, I guarantee you — you think the Mexicans are going to lay down that easily? We don’t ever say nothing,” Ronald Gonzales, of Dallas, said.

After explaining that he isn’t an advocate for open borders, he argued that many of the illegal immigrants living in the U.S. “already got families and kids that are here” — and they wouldn’t allow a Trump administration to break up their families.

“It ain’t gonna happen,” Gonzales said. “You really want the Mexicans to really, really stir, really get mad? Y’all don’t understand — we aren’t the minority anymore. We own Texas. Texas is Mexican-made. I’m five generations deep right here.”

-----------------

While I am semi-sympathetic to his argument, threatening the United states and American citizens, after so many illegals have completely disrespected this nation and our citizens by breaking our laws t come here.

Do I support Trump's plan to secure the border? Hell yeah. The govt has been promising (LYING) for decades that they would do it.

Our national security is being threatened, and we've become, in part, a lawless nation. Some laws apply to some people but not to others. It's way past time to enforce ALL existing laws.

Do I support Trump's plan to round up illegals? Violent criminals who are caught - yeah, I support deporting them. Sorry, it was bad enough to break immigration law to come here, but we don't need or want violent criminal illegals. But rounding up illegals and sending them back to Mexico? No We don't have to.

If we enforce the law, illegals will not be able to get a job in this country. Don't give them licenses or tax payer-funded social programs. Enforce ALL existing immigration laws, and you won't have to round anyone up - they will leave on their own.

Do I support Amnesty? No! If you came here illegally you should NEVER EVER get Amnesty? Legal residence? Yes. Those families who have been here for years and have contributed, absolutely...with the exception of the right to vote. You should NEVER be given the right to vote if you came here illegally. You want to vote? Go back home and come here legally!

There are ways to solve / address the situation he is talking about...threatening this country / US citizens after you have broken our laws, however, is NOT the right way.
Why does everyone mistake our kindness for weakness?
There is no deviation... It is always the outcome.

It wasn't about the weight regarding who made the statement it was the statement itself.

Seriously?

Same damn thing.

Makes a huge difference.
Nobody gives a shit about what the beaner has to say because he has no power to back anything up.
A US Senator does have that power so people actually care about what he says.

-----------------

Why does everyone mistake our kindness for weakness?

Weakness? Hell,they've laid out the red carpet for illegals since Reagan.
Although I think they might find the American people less accommodating than our crooked government.
Absolutely, when they don't have jobs and are still supporting invaders, demanding that we support them and insulting the host.

I've stated this many, many times......When (not if) Texas becomes a blue state because of the rising minority population, then republicans will NOT see the inside of the WH for decades to come.

Let them bring it. the American people are fed up with everyone of these people making threats against them. they have bent over backwards, frontwards for these losers Hispanics, Muslims, homosexuals, blacks, etc and they are sick and tired of you all. bring it

Geez, I wonder if Blacks, Hispanics, and Homos feel honored to be lumped together in the same sentence as Muzzies'? My guess would be yes.
Identity politics in it's maturation

I've stated this many, many times......When (not if) Texas becomes a blue state because of the rising minority population, then republicans will NOT see the inside of the WH for decades to come.

You and Guano and your rush for a third world nation.
Remember. It's the people who make the country,not lines on a map.
You see the very thing you're wishing for in neighborhoods around the country only on a smaller scale.....mexicans move in and property values go to shit.

Seems as if you and the other right winger teabaggers on this board do.

Seriously?

Same damn thing.

Makes a huge difference.
Nobody gives a shit about what the beaner has to say because he has no power to back anything up.

Seriously?

Makes a huge difference.

What the fuck are you talking about?

You and your fellow teabaggers.

Seriously?

Makes a huge difference.

You and your fellow teabaggers.

Makes a huge difference.

Are you implying I'm worried about some beaner protester and his ability to cause me problems?:itsok:

Forum List

Back