His urine is now considered a bio-weapon.

RadiomanATL

Jun 13, 2009
Not here
Joey Chestnut wins asparagus-eating championship at Stockton Asparagus Festival | News10.net | Sacramento, California | News

STOCKTON, CA - Joey Chestnut is the king of asparagus -- again.
Chestnut, the Vallejo native who scaled the peaks of his sport to become the world's top-ranked competitive eater, regained his asparagus-eating title in front of an enthusiastic crowd of supporters Saturday at the Stockton Asparagus Festival at the Weber Point Event Center.
Chestnut, who now makes his home in San Jose, captured his fifth career asparagus-chewing championship, devouring 8 pounds, 7 ounces of fried asparagus as hundreds cheered the local hero on.

Okay, I have to respond.

My urine is also a bio-weapon, I found a carpenter ant in the house, yes I know I have taken measures against them, well, I grabbed him and tossed him in the toilet saying "Surf's Up", well, he was swimming away doing the backstroke then the breast stroke and I decided not to kick up the surf before taking a little whizz.
Just as the 'whizz' hit the water, the ant stopped moving, and did not move again, wow faster than an insecticide! So I pulled the plunger and away he went.

I may go whizz all around the outside of the house now, or better yet call my bio chemist friend to find out if I am 'sitting on' a fortune!:D

Forum List

Back