His office won't be enough

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Obama in Newtown:

The President has no power or authority to break the Constitution or the laws of the land. he can make all the bold statements he wants it doesn't change the reality or facts.

Without an Amendment changing the 2nd and the President being honest about what he wants done to take away protected rights there is nothing that can happen.

Come on gun grabbers admit you want confiscation and an outright ban. Be honest. Quit pretending otherwise.

Bring the liberal boil to a head. Pop it and let the pus run out.

Uh. You nuts seem to be stressing here. Not us. Oh and banning semi automatic assult weapons is something that should be done. Obama ain't gonna take you guns mericans. I know the nra is telling you differently. The real winners hear are gun shops and nra memberships. Sheeple. Just like in 08.

Obama in Newtown:

The President has no power or authority to break the Constitution or the laws of the land. he can make all the bold statements he wants it doesn't change the reality or facts.

Without an Amendment changing the 2nd and the President being honest about what he wants done to take away protected rights there is nothing that can happen.

Come on gun grabbers admit you want confiscation and an outright ban. Be honest. Quit pretending otherwise.

You’re succeeding in only making yourself sound ridiculous.

Uh. You nuts seem to be stressing here. Not us. Oh and banning semi automatic assult weapons is something that should be done. Obama ain't gonna take you guns mericans. I know the nra is telling you differently. The real winners hear are gun shops and nra memberships. Sheeple. Just like in 08.

Our guns are the equivalent to the lefts contraception. :D

Obama is right, we shouldnt just accept this as normal like it seems some on here have said. what that answer is i don't know just yet.

Kids are more important though.

The other victims of this event are the people of Newtown who will be ruthlessly exploited by the President and media for the sake of ratings. My relative has been getting harrassed by these fuckers trying to get to his kid.

Last edited:
The other vistoms of this event are the people of Newtown who will be ruthlessly exploited by the President and media for the sake of ratings. My relative has been getting harrassed by these fuckers trying to get to his kid.

you should read Morgan Freemans statement about this. It would fit in to what you just said.

The other victims of this event are the people of Newtown who will be ruthlessly exploited by the President and media for the sake of ratings. My relative has been getting harrassed by these fuckers trying to get to his kid.

Funny you left out the NRA in your condemnation of those who will politicize this event.

Obama doesn't want to ban guns.

He wants to do things like tighten background checks and make it harder for psychopaths to walk into Walmart and buy a gun. He knows that this won't come close to solving the problem, but it might make things fractionally better - perhaps save one life.

To conflate wanting to tighten regulations with banning guns makes it impossible to have a discussion. The OP is smarter than this; I know this because I've read his posts.

I'm solidly on the Left. I have good friends who own guns. I have good friends who hunt. They would never use their weapons irresponsibly. There is no reason to punish them because of a few bad apples. We just need to make incremental changes to gun laws so we can prevent some of these slaughters from happening. But, we also need to have reasonable expectations. In a free society bad things happen to good people. This will never change.

Last edited:

Why admit to something that isn't remotely true? I don't want a ban on all guns...just the ones whose only purpose is to kill as many people as possible in the shortest amount of time.

Which ones would those be?
Here's "Lead Dispenser" firing single action revolvers, lever action rifle, and pump shotgun--faster than most people could shoot a semi auto. Yeah, banning semi auto's will do a lot of good. Dunce.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kuiy3-hFpys]Single Action Speed Shooting - Spencer Hoglund - Stage World Record (Sweeps) - YouTube[/ame]

I have a .22 semi auto that can fire over 20 rounds. Is that an "assault rifle" too.

I and a .45 auto pistol ( the same firing style as a semi auto rifle) is that an "assault" weapon too?

The whole point of the second amendment is to allow citizens to protect themselves from the government. Taking away weapons that are on par with those the government has effectively negates the second amendment.

I have a .22 semi auto that can fire over 20 rounds. Is that an "assault rifle" too.

I and a .45 auto pistol ( the same firing style as a semi auto rifle) is that an "assault" weapon too?

The whole point of the second amendment is to allow citizens to protect themselves from the government. Taking away weapons that are on par with those the government has effectively negates the second amendment.

Your rifle is a "semi auto assault weapon firing the same caliber as the military uses."
Your pistol is a "heavy caliber military pistol."
Your deer rifle is now a "dangerous sniper rifle."

Once gov't gets to pick and choose it all becomes dangerous.

Forum List

Back