What was Adam Lanza medication?

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Is this another example of a disturbed individual being medicated and sent out into the world?

Is that why there's an upswing in these shooting, because of the anti-depressant and anti-psychotics?

Is this another example of a disturbed individual being medicated and sent out into the world?

Is that why there's an upswing in these shooting, because of the anti-depressant and anti-psychotics?

No. But you can go hang out with the ignorant that think that way.

my bishop has an AR and shoots a lot of tannerite. I told him today at church I would bring him bread and water when they threw him in jail. He said I needed to join the NRA

The British government ban for use of all but one SSRI antidepressant drug in children and teens (Dec 10, 2003) is reverberating wherever these drugs are widely prescribed. The action was taken after an independent committee of experts examined the raw data from controlled clinical trials that had been conducted by these drugs' manufacturers. The evidence shows that contrary to the claims made by their promoters, SSRIs are neither effective against depression in children, nor safe. The hazards posed by SSRIs--of which the most serious is self-harm and aggression toward others--had been detected during company controlled clinical trials, but the hazards were concealed--even in published reports in academic journals. Thus, doctors who prescribed the drugs and patients and families for whom they have been prescribed were kept in the dark.

Antidepressant Ban for Kids Puts Pressure On U.S. / Canada

We'll have to see, but the last few shooter were all on Ritalin and other drugs

We'll have to see, but the last few shooter were all on Ritalin and other drugs

He was on zoloft and it is reasonable to assume as he was diagnosed in early childhood as being adhd and ocd he would of been given Ritalin and or Risperdal,

There's been no verification he was on anything. Let's leave the crap spreading to Alex Jones.

There's been no verification he was on anything. Let's leave the crap spreading to Alex Jones.

he saw child psychiatrist and was diagnosed ,with the diagnosis given its not a great leap to what are the likely medications for these "disorders"would have been.but you are correct there is no positive verification of what drug or combination of drugs he was on at the time as of yet...as there is ...with all the other school shooters

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S-7aNPf33A]SCHOOL SHOOTINGS III - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back