His name is Nakoula Basseley Nakoula

The Ambassador was more responsible for his own death and those protecting him because he didn't properly secure their location with as much AMERICAN security needed to fight off terrorists in a rogue country.....unless Obamination and Hillary denied his support requests....

The Ambassador was more responsible for his own death and those protecting him because he didn't properly secure their location with as much AMERICAN security needed to fight off terrorists in a rogue country.....unless Obamination and Hillary denied his support requests....

1) It was a consolate, not an embassy.

2) There was a pretty large security contingent on hand. A number of Libyans in fact were wounded or died trying to protect our personnel.

3) LIke it or not, you can't hold a diplomatic mission without having the host country insure its safety... No matter how many marines you put in there.

Yes we have already learned that the Libyans assigned as security ran away. The ones who passed on the information as to the location of the papers and the safe house may or may not have been captured.

Gee does any liberal think that maybe Old Joe out there along with all the other lib minions screaming and chest thumping Bin Laden's dead GM is alive isn't going to piss off AQ.

You lib assholes are trying to pass this all off on an anti Islam film? Your dear leader Bam Bam takes out AQ #2 who just happens to be Libyan and you think people aren't going to seek vengeance?

Now I have not a problem with decimating AQ or the Taliban, not at all. But expect blow back.

This embassy didn't even have bullet proof glass.

2) There was a pretty large security contingent on hand. A number of Libyans in fact were wounded or died trying to protect our personnel.

3) LIke it or not, you can't hold a diplomatic mission without having the host country insure its safety... No matter how many marines you put in there.

Not even bullet proof glass.

Not all of the info on the attack has come out, and I expect the Obama Administration to lie about the facts.

From what they've said so far it was an RPG that took out the vehicle and disabled it. Bullet-proof glass wouldn't have helped. Proper security would have. We have no business setting up shop in a war zone.

Gee does any liberal think that maybe Old Joe out there along with all the other lib minions screaming and chest thumping Bin Laden's dead GM is alive isn't going to piss off AQ.

You lib assholes are trying to pass this all off on an anti Islam film? Your dear leader Bam Bam takes out AQ #2 who just happens to be Libyan and you think people aren't going to seek vengeance?

Now I have not a problem with decimating AQ or the Taliban, not at all. But expect blow back.

OH, I'm sure that will piss them off. The part about ZBin Laden being dead, of course. I'm not sure if they are that concerned about GM being alive..

Again, this wasn't an "embassy", it was a consulate. And, yeah, we've only restored diplomatic relations with Libya recently, I don't expect things to be up to speed.

Hey, you know what happened in 1984 when a US Embassy was bombed in Lebanon? And they found out that all the security things that should have been done hadn't..

Reagan compared it to completing a kitchen.

Not all of the info on the attack has come out, and I expect the Obama Administration to lie about the facts.

From what they've said so far it was an RPG that took out the vehicle and disabled it. Bullet-proof glass wouldn't have helped. Proper security would have. We have no business setting up shop in a war zone.

Bingo!

I only bring up the "not even bullet proof glass" to point out the absurdity of the situation.

Bam Bam orders the strike to kill AQ#2 who was a Libyan and the State Department treats the security of the compound like it was situated at Disneyland.

Dumbfuck, if the facility in Tripoli was more secure then why the hell was the Ambassador being the #1 target in the country at the less secure location on "9-11?"

Oh, using local security is pretty fucking stupid given this isn't a European country that can be trusted.

It hasn't even been a year that the "war" there has ended but of course you dumbfucks believe hiring "locals" was a smart move. :eusa_whistle:

Outcome: Dead Ambassador and staff.

OH, I'm sure that will piss them off. The part about ZBin Laden being dead, of course. I'm not sure if they are that concerned about GM being alive..

Again, this wasn't an "embassy", it was a consulate. And, yeah, we've only restored diplomatic relations with Libya recently, I don't expect things to be up to speed.

Hey, you know what happened in 1984 when a US Embassy was bombed in Lebanon? And they found out that all the security things that should have been done hadn't..

Freaking Reagan? Now you're reaching back to Reagan?

:lol:

Now to the full restoration of relations with Libya? You want to get up to speed Sparky?

Oh and it was your guy who didn't dare make a peep when the Lockerbie bomber was sent home.

Dumbfuck, if the facility in Tripoli was more secure then why the hell was the Ambassador being the #1 target in the country at the less secure location on "9-11?"

Oh, using local security is pretty fucking stupid given this isn't a European country that can be trusted.

It hasn't even been a year that the "war" there has ended but of course you dumbfucks believe hiring "locals" was a smart move. :eusa_whistle:

Outcome: Dead Ambassador and staff.

Putting Libyan security forces in charge of guarding an American ambassador is as intelligent as putting Michael Vick in charge of a puppy rescue mission.

Last edited:
[

Bingo!

I only bring up the "not even bullet proof glass" to point out the absurdity of the situation.

Bam Bam orders the strike to kill AQ#2 who was a Libyan and the State Department treats the security of the compound like it was situated at Disneyland.

They haven't developed a "bullet proof glass" that can withstand an RPG launcher, which is what they were attacked with...

Why isn't his picture plastered all over the media is what I would like to know? This perp, who is responsible for the death of an American ambassador and other Americans should be properly exposed immediately. Those who financed the perp should also be exposed immediately. These anti-Islamic haters knew what they were doing and had to know the devastating consequences that had to possibly follow. Expose them and let the shit hit the fan!

bullshit.jpg

I want to Romney to win, kid, but understand that (1) Osama is dead, (2) Obama is ahead, and (3) the far right has to stop acting wacky.

Freaking Reagan? Now you're reaching back to Reagan?

:lol:

Now to the full restoration of relations with Libya? You want to get up to speed Sparky?

Oh and it was your guy who didn't dare make a peep when the Lockerbie bomber was sent home.

Security things?

Like the fact that Carter had Marines parked at an airfield in Lebanon and every punk with a mortar was launching at them for over a year.

BTW, Reagan inherited that mess from Carter.

Two can play that motherfucken game.

After the week, we find out that (1) Osama is dead, (2) Obama is ahead, and (3) the far righties acted turdly in their support of Romney.

bigrebnc elsewhere says that he wants Romney defeated if he will not toe the crazee right line.

You far righties may have just finished Romney as a viable candidate, and earned yourself four more years of Obama.

That means at least two SC appointments.

Way to go, you pricks.

We need to round up the creep who produced The Last Temptation of Christ.. He needs to be arrested, thrown in jail, and then handed over to a group of people to kill him after all he did the same exact thing.. He made an offensive movie blaspheming Christ..
The difference is that muslims still believe in their religion and are willing to defend it.

While Christians have become weak sissy's and let everyone push them around make fun of them and their religion. :cool:

You have the same mind set as the animals in Libya. The Christian faith NEVER advocated violence very unlike Islam. The martyrs went to the cross instead of doing as you say.

ok....I'm a Christian....but that's bullshit....never heard of the Crusades, the Salem Witch Trials? I'm sure there are more....just off the top of my head though..

Our hands aren't all that clean.

Forum List

Back