Hiroshima, when Americans weren't afraid to beat their enemies

Y
Now we pander, apologize & make excuses.

And I'm not just talking about Obama.
You mean when The US Government committed mass murder of civilians to end a war that the US government initiated with economic war against Japan? Sick fucking minds....really fucking sick.
:lol:

:slap:
I see 3 sick minds stick together....kind of like the 3 stooges...
How in the fuck did you ever make it past the third grade? :lol:
Not sure seeing how the same stupid propaganda was fed to us then as well...so still all you got is ignorant insults and faces....amazing. The mentality of a school yard bully...
You want school yard bully? Here ya go, you inept insignificant deluded Liberal. :slap:

"Hiroshima, when Americans weren't afraid to beat their enemies"

Pearl Harbor, when Americans had actual enemies and a just war to fight; not failed, illegal 'wars' such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
I made no mention of political wars or perceived wars. I spoke simply of what it takes for Americans to defeat the enemy. I even said I wasn't speaking specifically of one president.
Try not creating an enemy so you can keep a military larger than the next 10 nations combined.....that might work. Try giving PEACE a fucking try.
Smoke some more pot. Your delusions are not strong enough.

Nonsense.

Keeping America out of another failed, illegal war such as Iraq is not to 'pander,' 'apologize,' or 'make excuses.'

Your thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy – war 70 years ago is nothing like 'war' today, there is no Nazi Germany or Imperial Japan; indeed, those who are our enemies can't be 'defeated' with conventional military tactics and weapons, and to try to destroy those enemies with conventional tactics and weapons as you advocate will only result in the pointless deaths of thousands of Americans and our enemies becoming stronger.

Your perception of American foreign policy is subjective, ridiculous, and wrong.

Y

You mean when The US Government committed mass murder of civilians to end a war that the US government initiated with economic war against Japan? Sick fucking minds....really fucking sick.
I can't believe I don't have your ignorant ass 9n ignore yet.
Well that's easier than coming up with a coherent argument now isn't you sick fuck.
How is "Do what it takes" to defeat your enemy not coherent?
Oh your sick wants are very clear....how about DON'T START WARS? How about Don't WHINE like bitches when the enemy strikes back just as bad as you hit them and its usually civilians the US murders. Gonna give it out then be prepared to take it.
Y
:lol:

:slap:
Not sure seeing how the same stupid propaganda was fed to us then as well...so still all you got is ignorant insults and faces....amazing. The mentality of a school yard bully...
You want school yard bully? Here ya go, you inept insignificant deluded Liberal. :slap:
Not a liberal just know the truth about the US governments reasons for starting wars around the globe...funny how NO OTHER NATION does this.

Pearl Harbor, when Americans had actual enemies and a just war to fight; not failed, illegal 'wars' such as Iraq and Afghanistan.
I made no mention of political wars or perceived wars. I spoke simply of what it takes for Americans to defeat the enemy. I even said I wasn't speaking specifically of one president.
Try not creating an enemy so you can keep a military larger than the next 10 nations combined.....that might work. Try giving PEACE a fucking try.
I don't do drugs....but you are still more than welcome to prove me wrong. This is usually how it goes. Ignorant thump my chest republitard cites bullshit but doesn't want to take the truth to heart and see that they are to blame as well its EVERYONE else's fault. Ever stop and ask yourself WHY no other nation on earth invades or bombs as many nations as the US has? You should.

What the hell happened to walk softly and carry a big stick? It was never supposed to be walk softly,carry big stick and attack anyone who talks shit to us or who our corporations want to invade because they have resources they want.

Consider that of all nations that have ever existed on earth only one has nuked another, twice. Just mull it over when looking at other nations trying to obtaining power to be "respected."

I'm not religious, but I often wonder how people that support mass murdering or involve themselves in mass murder will answer to the God they claim to undeniably believe in.

Y

Well that's easier than coming up with a coherent argument now isn't you sick fuck.
Oh your sick wants are very clear....how about DON'T START WARS? How about Don't WHINE like bitches when the enemy strikes back just as bad as you hit them and its usually civilians the US murders. Gonna give it out then be prepared to take it.
Not a liberal just know the truth about the US governments reasons for starting wars around the globe...funny how NO OTHER NATION does this.

I don't do drugs....but you are still more than welcome to prove me wrong. This is usually how it goes. Ignorant thump my chest republitard cites bullshit but doesn't want to take the truth to heart and see that they are to blame as well its EVERYONE else's fault. Ever stop and ask yourself WHY no other nation on earth invades or bombs as many nations as the US has? You should.
How many THOUSANDS of American soldiers have died because of "rules of engagement" because of cowards like you?

Consider that of all nations that have ever existed on earth only one has nuked another, twice. Just mull it over when looking at other nations trying to obtaining power to be "respected."

I'm not religious, but I often wonder how people that support mass murdering or involve themselves in mass murder will answer to the God they claim to undeniably believe in.
And that nation we nuked is now a civilized partner.

Y

How many THOUSANDS of American soldiers have died because of "rules of engagement" because of cowards like you?
How many thousands of American soldiers were told to attack a poor defenseless country because some corporation that helped the current asshole in chief get elected and wanted its payback for it? I would say most of them.

What the hell happened to walk softly and carry a big stick? It was never supposed to be walk softly,carry big stick and attack anyone who talks shit to us or who our corporations want to invade because they have resources they want.
We used the big stick in WW2. Liberals have since neutered us. Our stick is now a broken twig.

We used the big stick in WW2. Liberals have since neutered us. Our stick is now a broken twig.
Didn't need to get involved in ww2 and didn't until Roosevelts jewish advisors advised him to let the Japs attack Pearl Harbor.....they attacked because the US government was clamping down on the Japs getting oil that they needed. MILLIONS dead and now a country destroyed from what it was supposed to be all so some corporations could get rich and jews could get a country...amazing. White US soldiers went to war for a country that turned their schools,businesses,military etc into social experiments with n!ggers and its all gone down hill since then. An entire generation of young white men dead thanks to the jews lies.

And your advocacy of unwarranted wars, along with most others on the right, is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

Republicans for the most part are warmongers, they can't be trusted to not start another failed, illegal war such as Iraq.

Interesting how attitudes have dramatically changed today. People seem to have forgotten how during the world wars, loss of life wasn't even a consideration. Winning and beating the enemy was everything. Having grown up with a Marine dad who spent five years in the South Pacific theater, it's a miracle he made it out alive. He's always been my hero.

Semper Fi

Just how were the the Iraq and Afghanistan conflicts "illegal"?

And your advocacy of unwarranted wars, along with most others on the right, is one of many, many good reasons to keep a republican out of the WH come 2017.

Republicans for the most part are warmongers, they can't be trusted to not start another failed, illegal war such as Iraq.

There was a cease fire agreement at the end of the first Iraq war in 1991. Part of the agreement was weapons inspections. Hussein habitually failed to comply. Even Bill Clinton engaged in a 4 day bombing campaign against Iraq as a result of Hussein obstructing weapons inspectors. Iraq's failure to abide by the terms of the agreement is the legal justification for the second Iraq war.

Seriously, Clayton, are you fucking retarded?

you wanna send our men and women to die, then congress better damn well vote to declare war. with 2/3s of the house and 2/3s of the senate voting yea.

we haven't followed the constitution in congress declaring war since world war 2..... that's why we lose or are weak....lack of support from Congress with a declaration of war, holding their asses to the declaration vote.... if the war declaration can't get 2/3rds of congress's support then no one should be sent to die for it. PERIOD.

Forum List

Back