Hiring a guy who foreclosed on 36,000 people may not jibe with Trump's “I’m here for the little guy“

Think of it ...highly uneducated rube white male jack asses inflicted Trump on us as an 'anti Elite Revolutionary" its an incredible feat of Stupid LOL
LOL Associated Press: Trump voter lost her home to new Treasury Secretary <----stupid moron voters gets what she deserves BETRAYAL LOL
Many Trump Voters Will Soon Feel Betrayed [They deserve it]

“Yes, the white working class is about to be betrayed.”
“The evidence of that coming betrayal is obvious in the choice of an array of pro-corporate, anti-labor figures for key positions. In particular, the most important story of the week — seriously, people, stop focusing on Trump Twitter — was the selection of Tom Price, an ardent opponent of Obamacare and advocate of Medicare privatization, as secretary of health and human services. This choice probably means that the Affordable Care Act is doomed — and Mr. Trump’s most enthusiastic supporters will be among the biggest losers.”

“Donald Trump won the Electoral College (though not the popular vote) on the strength of overwhelming support from working-class whites, who feel left behind by a changing economy and society. And they’re about to get their reward — the same reward that, throughout Mr. Trump’s career, has come to everyone who trusted his good intentions. Think Trump University.”
Banks foreclose on people who don't pay their mortgages. Shen you find a bank that hasn't ever foreclosed on any of the mortgages it has granted, please let us know.

Hiring a guy who foreclosed on 36,000 people may not jibe with Trump's “I’m here for the little guy“

Maybe you should have paid your bills, Kemosabe. They were supposed to let you live in your house for free? You thought they were running a charity?

Just more leftist butt hurt
Funny, I remember when Republicans controlled both houses and the presidency. I remember when they deregulated Wall Street. I remember when they watched millions of jobs move to China and over 43,000 factories close. I remember those newly unemployed under Republicans losing their homes.

And what did Republicans do to help those people?

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

That's right. Used them as pawns to force Obama to extend tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires. (this is where you hear wild Republican applause)

You remember when they deregulated Wall Street? When was that? What regulations did they repeal? Apparently you remember things that never happened. That's a special talent.

Deanie Baby only parrots the talking points, he doesn't write them. That's above his pay grade

Let "Corey" explain it all to you LOL

Lewandowski explained that expecting Trump’s words to have literal meaning is the media’s mistake. The Washington Post reported:

“This is the problem with the media. You guys took everything that Donald Trump said so literally,” Lewandowski said. “The American people didn’t. They understood it. They understood that sometimes — when you have a conversation with people, whether it’s around the dinner table or at a bar — you’re going to say things, and sometimes you don’t have all the facts to back it up.”

Corey that is fine for folks at a bar having a Bull shit session ...this is the POTUS though Corey LOL

Maybe you should have paid your bills, Kemosabe. They were supposed to let you live in your house for free? You thought they were running a charity?

Funny, I remember when Republicans controlled both houses and the presidency. I remember when they deregulated Wall Street. I remember when they watched millions of jobs move to China and over 43,000 factories close. I remember those newly unemployed under Republicans losing their homes.

That's right. Used them as pawns to force Obama to extend tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires. (this is where you hear wild Republican applause)

Funny, I remember when Republicans controlled both houses and the presidency. I remember when they deregulated Wall Street.

What regulations did they remove? When? Link?

Used them as pawns to force Obama to extend tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires.

All the tax cuts were expiring. So they ended up extending tax cuts for everybody. You're welcome!

The wealth envy from them has no limit
social envy is worse. A Christ was even crucified for it.

Funny, I remember when Republicans controlled both houses and the presidency. I remember when they deregulated Wall Street.

What regulations did they remove? When? Link?

Used them as pawns to force Obama to extend tax cuts for millionaires and billionaires.

All the tax cuts were expiring. So they ended up extending tax cuts for everybody. You're welcome!

The wealth envy from them has no limit
social envy is worse. A Christ was even crucified for it.

Do not till your neighbor's yard for he may put corn in your well

but, but, Trump is anti-establishment, he hates Wall Street and has never invested in it.

Wall Street loved them some hilary clinton.....she was their chosen candidate...Trump, not so much......

Banks foreclose on people who don't pay their mortgages. Shen you find a bank that hasn't ever foreclosed on any of the mortgages it has granted, please let us know.

Since your ignorance on business, as most other things, knows no bounds, let me explain it for you. I'll use words of one syllable, where possible, so that you have some tiny minimal chance of understanding.

There's lending, and then there's "predatory lending". Predatory lenders hope that the loans they make will go bad, because they'll make MORE money from the bad loans than the good ones.

Good lenders make sound loans which they hope will be repaid in an orderly way. Predatory lenders make loans they hope will go bad and that they can foreclose on the mortgage. When a lender forecloses on a mortgage, they get ownership of the house. So if you owe a lot less than the house is worth, the lender gets to keep any money it gets for your property.

If I own a house worth $200,000.00, and it's mortgaged for $100,000, my bank can make more money if I don't pay my mortgage than if I do. If I default, they can foreclose on my house, and sell it. Even if they have costs of $20,000 to foreclose and sell it, if they sell the house for $150,000, they pocket $30,000 in additional profit. Much better than the 3 or 4% per year they'll collect off my mortgage.

The accusation is that this bank refused to allow borrowers to re-finance, lost their paperwork, and blocked them to the point that people either gave up in frustration and walked away, or found their balances increasing at ridiculous rates so they had no hope of getting out from under.

I've seen predatory lenders insert clauses like a $250. charge for each NSF cheque or missed payment. $150 for "property inspections". The banker drives by the property to see if it's still occupied and not falling down = $150 added to your mortgage. If the banker does a property inspection once a week - $750.00 a month gets added to your mortgage. I've seen predatory lenders add $10,000 to the balance owing on lender's phony charges. Want a statement of how much you owe - $300 statement charge. Some mortgages have 3 pages of additional fees and charges in the event of default.

People sign these mortgages because they never think they'll default, and then they lose their job, or their tenant can't pay, or some little unexpected thing, and they get caught in an ever increasing spiral of debt. Or their situation deteriorates so that their only hope is to sign on to one of these deals, and hope to God they can hang on.

I done work for predatory lenders and I have little regard or respect for them. I've seen how they prey on the vulnerable, how they hope for the loans to go bad. How they layer on additional fees and charges for these loans - "administration fees", "brokerage fees", "advance fees" "legal fees". If your mortgage is $40,000. you'll be lucky if you get $30,000 of that money. The rest goes to "fees", half of which goes right back to the lender.

You're just too gullible or inexperienced to realize that shit like this goes on every single day.

but, but, Trump is anti-establishment, he hates Wall Street and has never invested in it.

Wall Street loved them some hilary clinton.....she was their chosen candidate...Trump, not so much......

yeah OK LOL Wall Street Trump schlonged the rubes Lol Only crazy folks believe in Trump LOL

Yes folks listen to Tyrone, only CRAZY folks believe in Trump. Let us change that a little----------->who are actually the crazy ones, the people who insisted he wasn't going to win, or the people who just went out and voted and knocked down Darth Vader's impenetrable BLUE WALL!

They keep telling us what Trump will NOT, can NOT, and WON'T be able to do........kinda like beating Hilly. So far, Tyrone and friends are o-fer, lol. So the crazy ones are really who, lololol!

Wall Street didn't love Hillary Clinton. That's a total lie. But they sure are loving some Donald Trump, considering that every single one of his cabinet appointments to day is a trust fund baby multi-millionaire/billionaire who cut their teeth on Wall Street.

Bend over and spread 'em. This is gonna hurt. These people are already planning tax cuts for their cronies. Those tax credits that Carrier will receive will be coming from the State of Indiana, which means that Indiana tax payers will be footing this bill. All by themselves.

Trump promised to punish companies who off-shore jobs. This company is still off-shoring 1200 American jobs, and they're being rewarded with tax breaks, not punished. This isn't a good deal for American and it certainly isn't a good deal for the 1200 families who are still losing their jobs.

Wall Street didn't love Hillary Clinton. That's a total lie. But they sure are loving some Donald Trump, considering that every single one of his cabinet appointments to day is a trust fund baby multi-millionaire/billionaire who cut their teeth on Wall Street.

Bend over and spread 'em. This is gonna hurt. These people are already planning tax cuts for their cronies. Those tax credits that Carrier will receive will be coming from the State of Indiana, which means that Indiana tax payers will be footing this bill. All by themselves.

Trump promised to punish companies who off-shore jobs. This company is still off-shoring 1200 American jobs, and they're being rewarded with tax breaks, not punished. This isn't a good deal for American and it certainly isn't a good deal for the 1200 families who are still losing their jobs.

You guys....you didn't read the Wikileaks did you? hilary gave speeches to Wall Street for hundreds of thousands of dollars and was going to put them in her Administration.........she sold her office as Secretary of STate.....and planned on making a killing as President....

Since your ignorance on business, as most other things, knows no bounds, let me explain it for you. I'll use words of one syllable, where possible, so that you have some tiny minimal chance of understanding.

There's lending, and then there's "predatory lending". Predatory lenders hope that the loans they make will go bad, because they'll make MORE money from the bad loans than the good ones.

Good lenders make sound loans which they hope will be repaid in an orderly way. Predatory lenders make loans they hope will go bad and that they can foreclose on the mortgage. When a lender forecloses on a mortgage, they get ownership of the house. So if you owe a lot less than the house is worth, the lender gets to keep any money it gets for your property.

If I own a house worth $200,000.00, and it's mortgaged for $100,000, my bank can make more money if I don't pay my mortgage than if I do. If I default, they can foreclose on my house, and sell it. Even if they have costs of $20,000 to foreclose and sell it, if they sell the house for $150,000, they pocket $30,000 in additional profit. Much better than the 3 or 4% per year they'll collect off my mortgage.

The accusation is that this bank refused to allow borrowers to re-finance, lost their paperwork, and blocked them to the point that people either gave up in frustration and walked away, or found their balances increasing at ridiculous rates so they had no hope of getting out from under.

I've seen predatory lenders insert clauses like a $250. charge for each NSF cheque or missed payment. $150 for "property inspections". The banker drives by the property to see if it's still occupied and not falling down = $150 added to your mortgage. If the banker does a property inspection once a week - $750.00 a month gets added to your mortgage. I've seen predatory lenders add $10,000 to the balance owing on lender's phony charges. Want a statement of how much you owe - $300 statement charge. Some mortgages have 3 pages of additional fees and charges in the event of default.

People sign these mortgages because they never think they'll default, and then they lose their job, or their tenant can't pay, or some little unexpected thing, and they get caught in an ever increasing spiral of debt. Or their situation deteriorates so that their only hope is to sign on to one of these deals, and hope to God they can hang on.

I done work for predatory lenders and I have little regard or respect for them. I've seen how they prey on the vulnerable, how they hope for the loans to go bad. How they layer on additional fees and charges for these loans - "administration fees", "brokerage fees", "advance fees" "legal fees". If your mortgage is $40,000. you'll be lucky if you get $30,000 of that money. The rest goes to "fees", half of which goes right back to the lender.

You're just too gullible or inexperienced to realize that shit like this goes on every single day.

There are many errors in the idiocy you posted, but the main one is that OneWest didn't originate any of the mortgages it foreclosed on. It purchased them from IndyMac when the later declared bankruptcy. So blaming OpenWest for the terms of the mortgages it foreclosed on only proves that you're a dumbass.

You think banks make money on foreclosures? Is that why the big banks lost hundreds of billions during the crisis?

If I own a house worth $200,000.00, and it's mortgaged for $100,000, my bank can make more money if I don't pay my mortgage than if I do.

If you have $100,000 equity in your home and you manage to get foreclosed, you're even dumber than I first thought.

I've seen predatory lenders insert clauses like a $250. charge for each NSF cheque or missed payment.

When you borrow a couple hundred thousand dollars, don't miss your payments or bounce your checks.

$150 for "property inspections". The banker drives by the property to see if it's still occupied and not falling down = $150 added to your mortgage. If the banker does a property inspection once a week - $750.00 a month gets added to your mortgage.

Bullshit. Show me a legal mortgage contract that ever allowed this practice.

Your post is incoherent....
Incoherent? To a drooling moron. That's recent history bub.

It -is- recent. Which makes me wonder how it is that you've already forgotten that NAFTA and GATT, the two major trade agreements responsible for not only much of the deregulation of the banking system (Glass Steagall repeal, anyone? Major, perhaps pivotal step in creating the Too Big to Fail crisis?), but also largely responsible for the movement of our production base to foreign markets, were passed under president Bill Clinton. Correct me if I'm wrong, but he's not a republican.
It's like Social Security or Medicare.

The programs as initially passed had many flaws. It took other, more minor pieces of legislation that fixed the flaws.

Even Dodd/Frank is really a bunch of fixes, not really bottom up legislation.

The difference with something like Obamacare is that Republicans hate Obama. They hate his blackness more than anything. They just want to destroy anything he did. Republicans hurt the country terribly under Bush with greed and they hurt it under Obama with hate.

And this past election, they hurt America with suppression and even worse racism.

Any economic legislation that comes from Republicans has to be carefully studied. The greedy have taken over the party. And now Trump has filled his administration with billionaires who have enormous histories of predatory lending, bankruptcy for profit, stiffing workers and ruining smaller companies.

The country is in for a HELL of a time.

So wait, those bills passed under a Democrat president, even though they deregulated wall street and sent jobs overseas (you know, both the things you demonized Republicans for doing when they had full control), those bills aren't evil, they just need to be tweaked? But when Republicans do it, it's not about needing to be tweaked, they're just evil?

But no, it's republicans who don't base their opinions on principals, just hate for their political opponents? Lol.

Rdean, meet self-awareness. Self-awareness, Rdean.

15283905_10153857482841650_6461250691706032309_n.png
:beer:

Forum List

Back