Hired as a diversity expert, then fired over his stance on race

Juicin
Why do Asians tend to over perform white peers on various metrics?

Because whites don't treat Asian like they are better than them otherwise you would agree that.....

1. Asians should be the norm against which everyone else is judged. We should all want to be like Asians and copy them.

2. Hollywood films should have mostly Asian heroes. They should be Asian even in cases where the original character was non-Asian. They should make feel-good Asian Saviour films where a nice Asian person saves helpless White people

3. World history and news should be mainly Asian history and Asian news. Others need appear only as tokens or contributors to Asians

4. Asian governments should overthrow the governments of non-Asian countries for their own good, carpet-bombing them or sending in drones if necessary. Asians know best.

5. Asian Americans should hold most of the top positions in US society: business, banking, government, media, education. IQ data shows they are the smartest.

6. Asian couples should be portrayed as the most socially desirable couples everywhere.

7. We should get all of our ideas about other races and the world in general from Asian media.

8. Fashion models should be mainly Asians

9. Asian” nations should colonize by European nations, like Germany, UK, Italy, Spain.

Almost no White person seriously makes this sort of argument.

Even though it follows from the “facts” and style of reasoning that White racists use all the time about how great Asians are. That is because deep down racism is not about fact but feeling and I always find it funny that the people who talk about great Asians are doing are never Asians themselves.

Dude the old "Look at how great the Asians are doing. There's something wrong with you black" is even Asian are getting tired if it

Juicin
Because they have the exact opposite problem of being over represented in fields like accounting or engineering. Cultural assimilation problems too but most AA not working out for them

To compare a people whose identity and nation and culture have been intact for over a THOUSAND YEARS and is still INTACT with a people who were enslaved for 500 YEARS and in the process were ROBBED of their identity, culture, nation, land, religion, and ability to govern their own lives under their own national banner, flag, and land

is just plain STUPID.

Especially when those same (black) people are still under attack by white supremacists who seem to devote the majority of their time and energies to making sure black people stay inferior via inferior living environments, education, healthcare, food quality, water quality, endless promotion of destructive programming and stereotyping via the white mainstream media (TV and films and music they control), deliberate drug infestations,m police terror tactics, and excessive and unjust incarcerations,

Juicin
Affirmative action makes the job market better not worse for blacks than everyone else....And that is again born out by performance metrics, aptitude tests, and just about any other metric you might care about as an employer.

White people do not care about who is best for the job. They think race first. White supremacy is AA for whites.

Juicin
Especially if you're not retarded. Does AA do you any good at mcdonalds? Probably not. Especially if your name is Jaquan and not Martin.

White people do not care about who is best for the job. They think race first. White supremacy is AA for whites.

Juicin
But if you have a name like Will Freeman and a college degree most black Americans will get better positions than their white peers with equivalent resumes WITH EASE.

Juicin
You may not become CEO. But you will move up the chain a lot faster. And god knows if the management felt you were aligned with them ideologically they would love to hand the whole ship to you.

Juicin
Everyone gets promoted to their level of incompetence, the Peter Principcle. But when you add affirmative action on top of that you get black people getting moved above the rest of us relative to our skills.

Juicin
Which is again why you can consistently measure whites and black peers and see such stark results. The bar is lower for black AMerica because of AA

Juicin
Yet still here you whine as if our society hasn't done this for again the whole time I've been alive. And certainly the whole time you've been in the labor market, probably your whole life too

And again the fact the bar is lower for blacks says that bullshit about AA is white supremacy is ABSURD

the bar is lower for you...Everywhere

And still you whine, lol

300 point SAT gap between black and asians at harvard. That's what discrimination looks like.

You're getting hand outs you whiney fuck, from the fucking whites. Who also face a higher bar than you

Juicin
Preface*- Jews are the primary example of a broken people who have not folded. Discrimination and everything else does not follow with bad behavior. Just because black america did it doesn't make it the only option. That is not how the majority of groups react to discrimination. And it's not that your culture wasn't in tact. It was that you were randomly chosen as slaves.

The Jewish people are white. The Jews got to where they are because of racism.
  • The Jews didn't suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
  • The Jews could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
  • The Jews qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
  • The Jews could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.
Yes the Jews suffered. But whatever stereotypes they may have had then does not impact them now.

If they fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if they are Jewish.
  • No one follows them around in the store.
  • No one assumes they are lazy.
  • No one assumes they're child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
  • No one assumes their criminals.
  • No one tells them they are so much better off in America so they should be glad their ancestors were slaves.
  • No one acts like they did them a favor or saved you from a backwardness.
  • No one displays their human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
You're just another white person.

The same cannot be said for a black person.

Some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish so they got on board "let's hate blk ppl" train to the max

1635790909178.png

And the irony is

Black American soldiers helped to free the jews when they were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

1623698446890.png

1623698459845.png

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

1623698504107.png

1623698521571.png

And Jewish people in Israel get millions each day from the USA and they use that to shit on kill oppress the darker skinned palestinians

Juicin
While they are modern self selecting immigrants with IQ's well over the median of where they come from. We have no reason to think ADOS aren't representative of very average West Africans. Modern immigrants are not representative of their home countries. Asian, African, Eastern Euro whatever

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don’t care about that.

All I want to know from all these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this :

What do you do with a race of black people you claim are stupid ?

“You’re saying I’m stupid ? OK. I’ll take that. Now what ? Hmm ? Now what ?“

But you notice they never talk about what should be done bcos they know they’re gonna have to start talking some real sh*t.

So instead they go on TV programme, on podcasts, on blogs, on forums and radio shows and everyone get’s all stupid and tries to debunk them and they run off laughing saying “Job done. Now pay me”

I would not waste one second trying to prove to anyone that black ppl are inteligent. Not ever. All I want to know is - What are they gonna do ? Lock up all the dumb blk ppl and put them on island ?

But if they grew some balls and said “Ladies and Gents. Tomorrow we are gonna stop telling black people what they are and we are gonna finally tell them what we gonna do”

I’d be like

main-qimg-e4951856983ec0d771c9ab46e106b03e

And I’d tune in and if they said “We are gonna kill every blk person on the planet or die trying”

Again I’d be like

main-qimg-a15a04fa8e23c7fd43c39b78f41e8672

And I’d go down fighting. And if we are not meant to be here. We are not to be here. So stop trying to prove points. We don’t need points. Stop the B.S or let’s just get it on. For the last time and for the final time.

Juicin
And shocker african immigrants do not do as well as teh Asians because the average Asian IQ is 105 and the average African IQ is 85. The only Africans who have a shot at beating the Asians are ones who were breeding themselves into higher IQs like the Ashkenazi.

If you truly believed that Asians are superior to whites and smarter and add to the quality of schools and workplaces, then why aren’t guys like you clamouring for a massive increase in immigration from Asian nations ?

Why not flood the borders ? Since we could all benefit from a little more Asian genius ? Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let Japanese managers take their place ?

Imagine if America was built by Chinese slave labour and most of the Africans that were allowed into the country were doctors and engineers and university students, though some poor Africans were allowed in after America’s misadventures in the Angolan War. Would it then be right to to say:

“Look how well the Africans do! They come here with nothing, and they’re not even white! What’s wrong with the Chinese? It can’t be racism.

I would like to see how well these “Asians” would do, if their first, second, third, fourth, fifth and lets say sixth generations were slaves and after that they would be kicked out to handle themselves in the face of deeply ingrained cultural racism.

How would these geniuses manage with no education, no money, no funds, no clothes?

Would they outscore white in schools ? In their own schools that is, not in the same ones the whites are going? Would they surge to the top of the society from their ghettos were they would be forced to live in by institutional racism ? Actually, how many leading American Asians come from the China Towns of USA ? Most of them ? All of them ? According this argument, they all should. But do they ?

If this argument would be right, then we must ask why the hell all those Chinese lived confined to those TB infested China Towns for decades ? After all, they were smarter than whites and blacks ? No ?

And let's not forget the Tamils. How many of them are thriving in American society ? How many Tamils are among the top scorers ? They should be there since they Asians too. No ?

Last edited:
Juicin
Preface*- Jews are the primary example of a broken people who have not folded. Discrimination and everything else does not follow with bad behavior. Just because black america did it doesn't make it the only option. That is not how the majority of groups react to discrimination. And it's not that your culture wasn't in tact. It was that you were randomly chosen as slaves.

The Jewish people are white. The Jews got to where they are because of racism.
  • The Jews didn't suffer from hundreds of years of slavery - Because they were White.
  • The Jews could vote by the 1860s, not the 1960s – Because they were White.
  • The Jews qualified for the Homestead Act, the G.I. Bill and FHA loans – Because they were White.
  • The Jews could live in nice neighbourhoods and go to nice schools – Because they were White.
Yes the Jews suffered. But whatever stereotypes they may have had then does not impact them now.

If they fill out a job application TODAY : No one cares if they are Jewish.
  • No one follows them around in the store.
  • No one assumes they are lazy.
  • No one assumes they're child-like and can’t take care of yourself.
  • No one assumes their criminals.
  • No one tells them they are so much better off in America so they should be glad their ancestors were slaves.
  • No one acts like they did them a favor or saved you from a backwardness.
  • No one displays their human reminds as primitive until the late 70s.
You're just another white person.

The same cannot be said for a black person.

Some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish so they got on board "let's hate blk ppl" train to the max

View attachment 559108

And the irony is

Black American soldiers helped to free the jews when they were getting wiped out by Hitler and his boys

1623698446890.png

1623698459845.png

When people discuss WW2 and the holocaust in Europe. They leave out that Black American soldiers in the front lines in WW2 defeating the Nazis and liberating people from concentration cam[s

1623698504107.png

1623698521571.png

And Jewish people in Israel get millions each day from the USA and they use that to shit on kill oppress the darker skinned palestinians

Juicin
While they are modern self selecting immigrants with IQ's well over the median of where they come from. We have no reason to think ADOS aren't representative of very average West Africans. Modern immigrants are not representative of their home countries. Asian, African, Eastern Euro whatever

Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don’t care about that.

All I want to know from all these guys who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are is this :

What do you do with a race of black people you claim are stupid ?

“You’re saying I’m stupid ? OK. I’ll take that. Now what ? Hmm ? Now what ?“

But you notice they never talk about what should be done bcos they know they’re gonna have to start talking some real sh*t.

So instead they go on TV programme, on podcasts, on blogs, on forums and radio shows and everyone get’s all stupid and tries to debunk them and they run off laughing saying “Job done. Now pay me”

I would not waste one second trying to prove to anyone that black ppl are inteligent. Not ever. All I want to know is - What are they gonna do ? Lock up all the dumb blk ppl and put them on island ?

But if they grew some balls and said “Ladies and Gents. Tomorrow we are gonna stop telling black people what they are and we are gonna finally tell them what we gonna do”

I’d be like

main-qimg-e4951856983ec0d771c9ab46e106b03e

And I’d tune in and if they said “We are gonna kill every blk person on the planet or die trying”

Again I’d be like

main-qimg-a15a04fa8e23c7fd43c39b78f41e8672

And I’d go down fighting. And if we are not meant to be here. We are not to be here. So stop trying to prove points. We don’t need points. Stop the B.S or let’s just get it on. For the last time and for the final time.

Juicin
And shocker african immigrants do not do as well as teh Asians because the average Asian IQ is 105 and the average African IQ is 85. The only Africans who have a shot at beating the Asians are ones who were breeding themselves into higher IQs like the Ashkenazi.

If you truly believed that Asians are superior to whites and smarter and add to the quality of schools and workplaces, then why aren’t guys like you clamouring for a massive increase in immigration from Asian nations ?

Why not flood the borders ? Since we could all benefit from a little more Asian genius ? Why not have white CEOs step down from their positions and let Japanese managers take their place ?

Imagine if America was built by Chinese slave labour and most of the Africans that were allowed into the country were doctors and engineers and university students, though some poor Africans were allowed in after America’s misadventures in the Angolan War. Would it then be right to to say:

“Look how well the Africans do! They come here with nothing, and they’re not even white! What’s wrong with the Chinese? It can’t be racism.

I would like to see how well these “Asians” would do, if their first, second, third, fourth, fifth and lets say sixth generations were slaves and after that they would be kicked out to handle themselves in the face of deeply ingrained cultural racism.

How would these geniuses manage with no education, no money, no funds, no clothes?

Would they outscore white in schools ? In their own schools that is, not in the same ones the whites are going? Would they surge to the top of the society from their ghettos were they would be forced to live in by institutional racism ? Actually, how many leading American Asians come from the China Towns of USA ? Most of them ? All of them ? According this argument, they all should. But do they ?

If this argument would be right, then we must ask why the hell all those Chinese lived confined to those TB infested China Towns for decades ? After all, they were smarter than whites and blacks ? No ?

And let's not forget the Tamils. How many of them are thriving in American society ? How many Tamils are among the top scorers ? They should be there since they Asians too. No ?

Ironic that you mention blacks in a time where you wre actually discriminated against. In WW2 the average black soldier had a higher bar than the average white, so you got the results you would expect. Very competent black soldiers relative to white. Try that in 2021 with affirmative action and see how proud you are...? lol. You see the same results with Asians and Whites relative to black all over our private sector. If your standard is higher you will be better than others. If your objective standards necessary to attain your position are worse...You will be worse than your peers

The jews have been consistently purged by "westerners" for millenia because they're insane. Kings kicking them out of nations to try to wipe debt.

But that doesn't change the fact they are per capita the smartest ethnic group we have on record. Specifically Ashkenazi (white) Jews. This is not the fucking opression olympics. This is to point out the obvious. Your bad behavior is your own doing. You behave worse the better the whites treat you. lol

Indo Europeans have been trying to assimilate Jews for millenia. They are the first terrorists on record. Since Roman times until 2021

Yes we all have different median IQ's. Black America is about 93. Average African nation is about 85 but it varies. India same thing, 85 average. But average Indian AMerican IQ is ~110. We do much worse in the UK because british Indians are more representative of a random sample of India.

The sooner you accept that yes groups have different distributions for all sorts of things the better off you'll be. Black guys are pound for pound more athletic than the rest of us, especially as you go up in size. Yea well some of us are smarter too.....? The whites don't even really have anything, they're just well rounded by human standards. Indians are good at spelling bees. I mean when we start comparing other than the Asians and Jews you sort of got won this eh? I'm big but I'm not fast.

Why people think IQ is just going to magically line up even when literally nothing else genetic does I have no idea. Even if we were all 100% the same culturally and took the same actions. You would still see a huge distribution in IQ. Because it's as far as we can tell mostly heritable. Like most things

It's not even true in "race". Castes vary by IQ by HUGE margins. Some are full of idiots. Some full of people almost as smart as the white Jews. All come from the same basic mix of genes. All the same shades of brown. Yet you can see two standard deviation differences in IQ with people who have lived next to eachother for millenia. Also how you get functionally white Jews who have 10 higher IQ points on average than the white christians living around them.

They bred for it

Last edited:
16 years as a diversity director? So, in other words, he has done NOTHING, with his entire life.

A guy flipping burgers, at least actually provides some value to society. These people? They are dead weight on the people that do actual work.

16 years as a diversity director? So, in other words, he has done NOTHING, with his entire life.

A guy flipping burgers, at least actually provides some value to society. These people? They are dead weight on the people that do actual work.

Literally driving around in a carerra because he's good at bitching about being black and still Paul wants to whine about it, lol

Paul should look into this line of work

Juicin
Black guys are pound for pound more athletic than the rest of us, especially as you go up in size.

The original story was that black people were inferior in body and brains. Remember this guy ?

hitler-getty.jpg

In the 1936 Olympics Hitler was confident that his Aryan athletes would dominate the Black American sprinters. But due to black American sprinter Jessie Owens it didn’t quite work out that way:

So the white Supremacists pretended that they had never believed that white people were physically superior to black people and that their ideas had not been embarrassingly refuted.

So now brains were more important, so if black people were to be sold to the world as inferior, it would have to be based on us being genetically stupid.

How convenient

I'm sure you'll say "Look at how many black people are in the the NBA" OK. So why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ? You need to be able to jump at that. Right ?

And if black people are so naturally good at basketball then why don't African nations like Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast dominate international dominate basketball comps ?

They're pure black with little white admixture in them and according to you blackness and strength go hand in hand then why are African teams so average ?

Why aren't all championship high jumpers black ?
  • Every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white.
  • Why is every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a Caucasian ?
  • Why are all strong man comps won by whites ?
  • Why are all all championship speed skaters are white.
  • Every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white.
  • Almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white,
I don't believe that whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing. Do you ?

Black ppl thrive in sports that feature three things
  1. Modest equipment investment
  2. High social and cultural approval
  3. Fame and wealth as a pro.
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitatating to the same five:
  1. Basketball,
  2. Football,
  3. Baseball,
  4. Track & field
  5. And increasingly tennis.
The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

Thousands of hours can be spent practicing as a kid in the streets. The rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on.

You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to have an interest Hockey or Nascar. Look what happens when we do try our hand motor racing. You get Lewis Hamilton. A man who has won the Formula One drivers championship for 6 out of the last 7 years

1633965784086.png

Juicin
Yes we all have different median IQ's.

OK. So why in neurology does no one takes IQ seriously ?

Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Why is that the case ?

Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school
system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children. He was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons, and Alfred must have been psychic because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning

Juicin
Why people think IQ is just going to magically line up even when literally nothing else genetic does I have no idea.

When you look at the different rates of educational success between different European subgroups, you see a wide variety of accomplishment.

The reason that I want to point this out is that it goes to the heart of this argument that white IQ or that white intelligence is somehow hard-wired.

So for example, if you look at Census data, the completion rates, college completion rates, for various white groups, range from a low end of 21.3% of Irish-Americans with college degrees up to 51% of Russian Americans with college degrees. In between that you’ve got Swedes at 27.5, English at 28.6, Scottish at 33.4, Germans at 22.1.

In other words you have a pretty broad spread of difference. The reason I bring that out is that, why is it that people who claim that race is some biologically hard-wired thing and that success is related to IQ which is related to biology and race: if that’s true, then I guess one would have to conclude that based on the rank ordering of Europeans that
  1. Russian-Americans are the most intelligent and biologically superior
  2. Followed by Scots
  3. Followed by English
  4. Followed by Swedes
  5. Followed by Poles
  6. Followed by Germans
  7. Followed by the Irish
But of course guys like you never make this argument. You do like to compare the educational success rates of whites, with blacks, with Latinos, with Asians writ large.

But you never want to disaggregate the white totals because that would demonstrate a wide variety, and that might call into question their racial taxonomy which is so rigid.

Juicin
Even if we were all 100% the same culturally and took the same actions. You would still see a huge distribution in IQ. Because it's as far as we can tell mostly heritable. Like most things

White people were saying blk ppl were stupid long before the IQ. So let's stop playing.

Behavior, intelligence, and other such traits are fundamentally incapable of being accurately measured due to the inability to develop universal standards of measurement. There is no single type of intelligence, and one person’s aggression is another’s passivity.

Human biology and genetics do vary, and do exhibit many characteristics grounded in these areas, but they are not the sole cause, or the sole determinant. And because experimentation is impossible due to contamination, the only evidence available are correlations, which leaves scientists unable to definitively determine causation.

These are pretty basic things which, unfortunately, a small and vocal wing of Americans regularly espouse. But ppl are readily willing to believe it even despite the plethora of contradictory evidence. This willingness towards racism is something which is at the heart of every single discussion on the Jared Taylor and the rest.

Juicin
Black America is about 93.

So if IQ is so important and trustworthy then why don't you drive you argument to it's logical conclusion ? Whey aren't you demanding everything is based on IQ ?

Why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ.

Until you start talking like that and demanding that everything be based on IQ then you don't believe a word your saying

Juicin
But average Indian AMerican IQ is ~110.

If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you need to do is
offer up a genetic or biological definition of race, something no one has not done nor has any
study.
No-one has shown that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ, nor has
anyone established the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.

No one has provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ?

What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classiffication ?

However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

Intelligence is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is because you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought(communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem.

Juicin
We do much worse in the UK because british Indians are more representative of a random sample of India.

OK. So what about whites ? If there is enough genetic difference for whites to have diferent hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence?

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ? The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question does not serve the political goals of racist Whites.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy, So you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged.

Juicin
Ironic that you mention blacks in a time where you wre actually discriminated against. In WW2 the average black soldier had a higher bar than the average white, so you got the results you would expect. Very competent black soldiers relative to white.

Still the same for white advantage.

How do you explain the recent scandal were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

The worst thing about this cheating scandal is that the system is already set up for whites to achieve in education.

Thats why you have the get University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) who give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas.

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

They're letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

Juicin
Try that in 2021 with affirmative action and see how proud you are...? lol.

This was this guy called Vijay Chokalingam. He tried to "prove" that dumb blks are unfairly getting into uni with all this AA.

main-qimg-ab1e266c1b1c7748f058b88f86b12b8d

He's Mindy Kalling’s brother. That’s Mindy Kaling the actress who starred in the the Mindy Project

main-qimg-8e0c4fef027fccea2a6dcc56148a95ba

He (Vijay Chokalingam) wrote a book about how he pretended to be a black man to get into uni’s with the same score that he could not get into as Asian man to prove that this system is racist to Asians and whites and biased to black.

He shaved the hair of his head off and applied as a black man

main-qimg-d42b7d7cc60201bcd75c3def23250dd3

He had a 3.1 GPA and MCAT score of 31Q.

He submitted applications to medical school and an essay to 26 top and middle-tier medical schools around the country named “Jojo Chokalingam”

He claims he was admitted to St. Louis University School of Medicine.

This is ranked #57th in the country and that was evidence of “less stringent” standards for black applicants.

What he did not say was that he was rejected from most of the medical schools he applied to:
  • Columbia University,
  • Cornell University
  • George Washington University
  • Mount Sinai
  • University of Nebraska
  • Nobay
  • University of Pittsburgh
  • University of Rochester
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • Washington University
  • University of Wisconsin
  • Yale University
  • Case Western.
He withdrew his application from quite a few schools when he realized that those rejections would go against his agenda those included Vanderbilt University and Harvard University and a few others.

But he made a BIG DEAL that he received an invitation to apply from other schools based on his MCAT score (mostly lower-tier schools such as Ohio University) without noting that he received those letters for no other reason than his MCAT score actually was within the range acceptable to these schools.

This clown (as a black man) was rejected from 93% of schools he applied to but he wanted everyone to focus on the fact that he was accepted into a single medical school.

Juicin
The jews have been consistently purged by "westerners" for millenia because they're insane. Kings kicking them out of nations to try to wipe debt.

The Jews are seen as whites. So they benefit from system of white supremacy. Take Jewish Mark Zuckerberg (Founder of Facebook) he attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy).

If part jewish Steve Jobs (Founder Of Apple) was not put up for adoption and his father returned with him back to Syria, then it is highly unlikely he would founded one of the world’s top computer companies.

Their success was due to his parents bank account and a bit a luck.

That's how it works.

If IQ really determined who got to the top why is Paris Hilton so successful? (After all she runs a business right and is loaded right ?) She doesn't even have a GED.

1631578247169.png

If success really equaled merit then Hilton would be where she belonged: on a corner somewhere sucking dick for a crack rock.

But because she was BORN into a position of privilege she achieved a measure of success that she probably would not have otherwise if she was born into a working class family.

Money talks and bullshit walks. Paris knows that her money speaks for her.

Even Bill Gates, who many say didn't inherit anything and was self made. Well Gates’s father was a successful attorney (who went to college on the white supremacist publicly-funded G.I. Bill) and his mother served on the Board of Directors for First Interstate Bank (her own father was a bank president).

The Gates family was comfortably upper-middle class and were able to afford to send their son to the prestigious Lakeside School, in Seattle, where thanks to proceeds from a “rummage sale” put on by the wealthy parents at the school the resources existed to purchase, for the students, an early computer system.

It was this early introduction to computing (which Gates would not have obtained at any Seattle public school, or even many other private ones), that launched him on his career path.

This is not to dispute his own hard work and ability; it is simply to say that circumstances also play a huge role in where people end up

But a system of white supremacy, combined with class advantage, timing, and frankly, luck was the reason why we have the Bill Gates we know today.

Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett to Jeff Bezos needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

Take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto. The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one, but many will never have the opportunity that will allow them to earn the credentials necessary to do so

How convenient that the “researchers” who wrote the Bell Curve and other stuff basically write off any inequalities in society as being due to genetics and not the hierarchical systems that serve to keep most people in the underclass.

Juicin
But that doesn't change the fact they are per capita the smartest ethnic group we have on record. Specifically Ashkenazi (white) Jews.

What is smart ? Serial Killer Ted Bundy had an IQ in the 140's that's genius level to you. This is a man who used to slit women from throat to vagina.

But he's so smart that I'm sure you'd have no problem him dating your sister or mom. He's has a 140 iq. Right ?

Science makes progress though discovery and disproof. It tries to knock down its own ideas because disproof is way easier than proof.

It loves facts that don't fit because they point to new ideas and discoveries. Guys like you never makes new discoveries that go against its claims.

Intelligence itself is very hard to define, whether IQ tests are a good measure of intelligence is hotly debated. There is no genetic proof as of yet that indicates the existence of traits unique to what we call a particular race (based on their appearance and known ancestry), yet you are sure blacks are inferior.

A person of the white master race should know better. No ?

So what you are saying is this : A black cat and a white cat are not both cats. They are different species. So are you saying that there is no single human race ? There are just different races which just happen to look little bit alike.

I think you are just scared. A more ballsy guy would’ve said already that science proves that blacks are dumb. But since you and your kind are too scared, you try to find some sort of pseudo-scientifical dress which you can wear in the racist ballroom gala

In many way it's a waste of time even debating with you as you can’t argue facts against beliefs. People believe what they want and they will always use confirmation bias to justify what they want to be true.

If you want to believe that people are inherently inferior, just like people in the Eugenics movement did, then nothing will convince them otherwise except possibly time. Going through such efforts in trying to prove the superiority of one group over another obviously comes with an agenda. And it’s not a scientific

Juicin
Your bad behavior is your own doing. You behave worse the better the whites treat you. lol

OK. So if black people have treated whites so badly then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Yeah sure. A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an one individual acting as one individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm you.

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

Juicin
The sooner you accept that yes groups have different distributions for all sorts of things the better off you'll be. Yea well some of us are smarter too.....?

So for the second time what do you do with these dumb black people ?

We never really drill down to the nuts and bolts that need to be asked of the White Nationalists and they kind of like that.

Because they never have to actually put their ideas out there on the line to be scrutinized. They
can always claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the
public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only they and a select few others can see

You know that as long as you can act civilized and talk about “science” and "genes" you can still sneak around the halls of Academia and be safe. In fact, you can slip it into a conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way, I am a race realist” unlike “by the way, I'm a racist”.

Let’s see how the White Nationalists intend to address the problems of our time and indeed things they see as problems

But to honest. I don't think they will because the reason you and others believe this is because you need a new theory of racism that allows you to separate yourselves from the blue collar stormfronters.

So let me take a wild guess. You’ll concede that blacks are better at bouncing balls, running fast, and brute strength and also funny, but not that smart. Asians are human calculators and are therefore good at science. They’re smart, but can’t think individually and aren’t creative.

But whites are really the genetically chosen ones.

What a surprise

The people who have the best mix of genes and abilities to make them the natural leaders of the world. Their genetics makes them overall dominant, even if they do make a few small concessions to other races here and there

Juicin
The whites don't even really have anything, they're just well rounded by human standards. Indians are good at spelling bees. I mean when we start comparing other than the Asians and Jews you sort of got won this eh? I'm big but I'm not fast.

1635810973699.png

You assume “race” in humans as a biological fact without delivering a precise, uncontested biological definition

The science doesn’t support it.

As for the differences between groups, yes we acknowledge that human beings adapt to their geography to some extent – but not enough to become different *kinds* of human beings.

Now, if you choose to call the differences in groups “races” it stretches the original meaning of the word. But let’s accept that for a moment.

You want races so badly ? OK then I'll give them to you.

But you’re going to need more races (based on genetic variance) than they culled off in the past centuries. And the races won’t be arbitrarily colour-coordinated. There will be several European races, many Asian races, and a large number of African races

Basically, you're trying to hijack science in the same way that people hijack religion............ to promote their agenda. The problem is: unlike in religion, science is far less open to interpretation which is why you're failing so often.

Juicin
It's not even true in "race". Castes vary by IQ by HUGE margins. Some are full of idiots. Some full of people almost as smart as the white Jews.

So if it's genetic then why do white parents pay for the sons or daughters to have extra tutition ? Why do many white parents have all kinds of systems to cheat / brible pay for the sons or daughters way into college ? Shouldn't all that white high intelligence sail them through ?

Even in education you ignore the ways in which whites have been favored throughout the K-12 educational process.
  • Whites are less likely to have attended a concentrated poverty school;
  • More likely to have been taught by the most experienced and qualified instructors.
  • Less likely as likely to have been taught by the least qualified and experienced.
  • More likely to have had access to a full range of honors and advanced placement classes.
  • The schools whites attend receive, on average, about $1000 more per pupil, per year than the schools that serve mostly black kids.
All accomplishments take place within a larger social context. No one achieves anything in a vacuum.

Juicin
All come from the same basic mix of genes.

Any two humans are 99.9% genetically the same according to the Human Genome Project.
And even that 0.1% is mostly made up of individual differences. Only 6.3% of that 0.1% comes from differences between races.

Races have pretty much the same set of genes, just in different frequencies. And even those frequencies do not always fall along the lines of race. Skin colour changes as you go north to south. The frequency of blood type B changes as you go east to west.

The racial designations that we currently use are principally based on three characteristics.

1) Facial structure
2) Skin color
3) Hair texture.

Those are things that are controlled by six genes out of thirty thousand genes in the human genome.

That's why most of the people running around trying to prove how stupid black people are, or running around trying to make genetic. biological and anthropological statements are rarely geneticists. biologists or anthropologists themselves.
  • Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman.
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist.
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist.
  • Richard Herrnstein, (Bell Curve Author) psychologist.
  • Charles Murray, (Bell Curve Author) politics.
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor.
  • Jared Taylor. philsophy major
  • Matt Hemibach, History major
  • Richard Spencer, English Lit and Music major
No biologists or anthropologists, much less geneticists. Biologists and anthropologists, the very people who study these things for a living Yet these same people

Juicin
All the same shades of brown. Yet you can see two standard deviation differences in IQ with people who have lived next to eachother for millenia. Also how you get functionally white Jews who have 10 higher IQ points on average than the white christians living around them.

You don’t even have a leg to stand on as long as you don’t deliver a clear definition of what you actually write about.

There is no resistance to accept “race” as a biological concept

The point is, there is no scientific proof for it. Full stop. However, the fact that is truly remarkable in all of this is how keen certain people are on proving the biological validity. Or to see it proven. All that effort would be much better invested in research for genetically based disorders.

It’s also understandable when serious scientists (like me) are sick and tired of debunking guys like you over and over again. After all, I'm busy enough with proper research that might become truly beneficial for mankind

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those you choose to ignore.

Juicin
Average African nation is about 85 but it varies. India same thing, 85 average.

Why can't you just say "N*ggers are stupid" ? I'd have more respect for you if you brought it like that (I'd still disagree with you) rather wimping out with this "science" talk.

What are you scared of ? Why are trying promote your internal choas into a form of rationbality ?

I've ask many specific questions you evaded. Because the answers to those questions would shake the foundations of your little olmic empire.

You know it, I know it. Everybody knows it.

You are not open to an honest discussion, you came here as a king of your little sand castle of delightfully white sands. And you know if you answer the questions here, your castle will be washed away by the the waves of curiosity and knowledge.

Poetic, aren’t I?

Last edited:
Juicin
Black guys are pound for pound more athletic than the rest of us, especially as you go up in size.

The original story was that black people were inferior in body and brains. Remember this guy ?

hitler-getty.jpg

In the 1936 Olympics Hitler was confident that his Aryan athletes would dominate the Black American sprinters. But due to black American sprinter Jessie Owens it didn’t quite work out that way:

So the white Supremacists pretended that they had never believed that white people were physically superior to black people and that their ideas had not been embarrassingly refuted.

So now brains were more important, so if black people were to be sold to the world as inferior, it would have to be based on us being genetically stupid.

How convenient

I'm sure you'll say "Look at how many black people are in the the NBA" OK. So why don't blacks dominate volleyball the same way ? You need to be able to jump at that. Right ?

And if black people are so naturally good at basketball then why don't African nations like Nigeria, Ghana, Ivory Coast dominate international dominate basketball comps ?

They're pure black with little white admixture in them and according to you blackness and strength go hand in hand then why are African teams so average ?

Why aren't all championship high jumpers black ?
  • Every player who has ever won an NHL scoring title is white.
  • Why is every Olympic weightlifting record is held by a Caucasian ?
  • Why are all strong man comps won by whites ?
  • Why are all all championship speed skaters are white.
  • Every major league pitcher who has ever won 300 games is white.
  • Almost all Olympic champions rowers and kayakers are white,
I don't believe that whites are physically advantaged in shooting, hockey pucks, lifting barbells, skating, or rowing. Do you ?

Black ppl thrive in sports that feature three things
  1. Modest equipment investment
  2. High social and cultural approval
  3. Fame and wealth as a pro.
That's why young urban black athletes who are strong in sports keep gravitatating to the same five:
  1. Basketball,
  2. Football,
  3. Baseball,
  4. Track & field
  5. And increasingly tennis.
The fundamentals of these sports can be learned at a very young age

Thousands of hours can be spent practicing as a kid in the streets. The rewards for top talent can be scouted and developed from middle school on.

You just don't get the same community support or interest if you're black and happen to have an interest Hockey or Nascar. Look what happens when we do try our hand motor racing. You get Lewis Hamilton. A man who has won the Formula One drivers championship for 6 out of the last 7 years

1633965784086.png

Juicin
Yes we all have different median IQ's.

OK. So why in neurology does no one takes IQ seriously ?

Neurologists who have a better understanding of how the brain works because they spend decades of their lives studying it have little to no use for it, but to the public at large it is so important.

Why is that the case ?

Alfred Binet created IQ test’s to see which children weren’t profiting from the Parisian school
system, not so that they could be labelled stupid but so new educational programs could be created to help those children. He was afraid that his tests would be misused for nepharious reasons, and Alfred must have been psychic because once the certain people got a hold of it, it took on a whole new meaning

Juicin
Why people think IQ is just going to magically line up even when literally nothing else genetic does I have no idea.

When you look at the different rates of educational success between different European subgroups, you see a wide variety of accomplishment.

The reason that I want to point this out is that it goes to the heart of this argument that white IQ or that white intelligence is somehow hard-wired.

So for example, if you look at Census data, the completion rates, college completion rates, for various white groups, range from a low end of 21.3% of Irish-Americans with college degrees up to 51% of Russian Americans with college degrees. In between that you’ve got Swedes at 27.5, English at 28.6, Scottish at 33.4, Germans at 22.1.

In other words you have a pretty broad spread of difference. The reason I bring that out is that, why is it that people who claim that race is some biologically hard-wired thing and that success is related to IQ which is related to biology and race: if that’s true, then I guess one would have to conclude that based on the rank ordering of Europeans that
  1. Russian-Americans are the most intelligent and biologically superior
  2. Followed by Scots
  3. Followed by English
  4. Followed by Swedes
  5. Followed by Poles
  6. Followed by Germans
  7. Followed by the Irish
But of course guys like you never make this argument. You do like to compare the educational success rates of whites, with blacks, with Latinos, with Asians writ large.

But you never want to disaggregate the white totals because that would demonstrate a wide variety, and that might call into question their racial taxonomy which is so rigid.

Juicin
Even if we were all 100% the same culturally and took the same actions. You would still see a huge distribution in IQ. Because it's as far as we can tell mostly heritable. Like most things

White people were saying blk ppl were stupid long before the IQ. So let's stop playing.

Behavior, intelligence, and other such traits are fundamentally incapable of being accurately measured due to the inability to develop universal standards of measurement. There is no single type of intelligence, and one person’s aggression is another’s passivity.

Human biology and genetics do vary, and do exhibit many characteristics grounded in these areas, but they are not the sole cause, or the sole determinant. And because experimentation is impossible due to contamination, the only evidence available are correlations, which leaves scientists unable to definitively determine causation.

These are pretty basic things which, unfortunately, a small and vocal wing of Americans regularly espouse. But ppl are readily willing to believe it even despite the plethora of contradictory evidence. This willingness towards racism is something which is at the heart of every single discussion on the Jared Taylor and the rest.

Juicin
Black America is about 93.

So if IQ is so important and trustworthy then why don't you drive you argument to it's logical conclusion ? Whey aren't you demanding everything is based on IQ ?

Why not give all the top positions to those with the highest IQ? Why have elections? Why have job interviews or resumes? Why not have birth licences or sterilization based on IQ.

Until you start talking like that and demanding that everything be based on IQ then you don't believe a word your saying

Juicin
But average Indian AMerican IQ is ~110.

If you are trying to ground IQ as a genetic product of race the very first thing you need to do is
offer up a genetic or biological definition of race, something no one has not done nor has any
study.
No-one has shown that human variation is great enough to account for differences of IQ, nor has
anyone established the veracity of IQ as a legitimate measurement.

No one has provided an inextricable link between genetics, race, and IQ outside of methodologically flawed correlations.

Which are those “races” then, purely scientifically speaking and in clear text ?

What are the precise genetic criteria for making this classiffication ?

However you twist it, you will run in circles and eventually spiral back into concepts based on human perception alone.

Intelligence is not something quantifiable (not sure if that is a word) you can’t measure how intelligent someone is because you would have to be able to define intelligence very specifically and that can’t be done because intelligence, like many words that define brain functions is an umbrella term that describes several properties of thought(communication, reasoning, understanding) working in tandem.

Juicin
We do much worse in the UK because british Indians are more representative of a random sample of India.

OK. So what about whites ? If there is enough genetic difference for whites to have diferent hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence?

Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites ? The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics and to ask that question does not serve the political goals of racist Whites.

You don’t want to face the idea that you might belong to the dumbest group of White people in your little hierarchy, So you theorize that “Whiteness” simply makes all Whites just as capable, and all Blacks equally disadvantaged.

Juicin
Ironic that you mention blacks in a time where you wre actually discriminated against. In WW2 the average black soldier had a higher bar than the average white, so you got the results you would expect. Very competent black soldiers relative to white.

Still the same for white advantage.

How do you explain the recent scandal were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

The worst thing about this cheating scandal is that the system is already set up for whites to achieve in education.

Thats why you have the get University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) who give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas.

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

They're letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

They reserve over 60% of seats for white students at most schools, graduate and undergraduate and then about 10-20% for asians and Indians.

Juicin
Try that in 2021 with affirmative action and see how proud you are...? lol.

This was this guy called Vijay Chokalingam. He tried to "prove" that dumb blks are unfairly getting into uni with all this AA.

main-qimg-ab1e266c1b1c7748f058b88f86b12b8d

He's Mindy Kalling’s brother. That’s Mindy Kaling the actress who starred in the the Mindy Project

main-qimg-8e0c4fef027fccea2a6dcc56148a95ba

He (Vijay Chokalingam) wrote a book about how he pretended to be a black man to get into uni’s with the same score that he could not get into as Asian man to prove that this system is racist to Asians and whites and biased to black.

He shaved the hair of his head off and applied as a black man

main-qimg-d42b7d7cc60201bcd75c3def23250dd3

He had a 3.1 GPA and MCAT score of 31Q.

He submitted applications to medical school and an essay to 26 top and middle-tier medical schools around the country named “Jojo Chokalingam”

He claims he was admitted to St. Louis University School of Medicine.

This is ranked #57th in the country and that was evidence of “less stringent” standards for black applicants.

What he did not say was that he was rejected from most of the medical schools he applied to:
  • Columbia University,
  • Cornell University
  • George Washington University
  • Mount Sinai
  • University of Nebraska
  • Nobay
  • University of Pittsburgh
  • University of Rochester
  • University of Pennsylvania
  • Washington University
  • University of Wisconsin
  • Yale University
  • Case Western.
He withdrew his application from quite a few schools when he realized that those rejections would go against his agenda those included Vanderbilt University and Harvard University and a few others.

But he made a BIG DEAL that he received an invitation to apply from other schools based on his MCAT score (mostly lower-tier schools such as Ohio University) without noting that he received those letters for no other reason than his MCAT score actually was within the range acceptable to these schools.

This clown (as a black man) was rejected from 93% of schools he applied to but he wanted everyone to focus on the fact that he was accepted into a single medical school.

Juicin

The Jews are seen as whites. So they benefit from system of white supremacy. Take Jewish Mark Zuckerberg (Founder of Facebook) he attended two of the most expensive and prestigious schools in the USA (Harvard, Phillips Exeter Academy).

If part jewish Steve Jobs (Founder Of Apple) was not put up for adoption and his father returned with him back to Syria, then it is highly unlikely he would founded one of the world’s top computer companies.

Their success was due to his parents bank account and a bit a luck.

That's how it works.

If IQ really determined who got to the top why is Paris Hilton so successful? (After all she runs a business right and is loaded right ?) She doesn't even have a GED.

1631578247169.png

If success really equaled merit then Hilton would be where she belonged: on a corner somewhere sucking dick for a crack rock.

But because she was BORN into a position of privilege she achieved a measure of success that she probably would not have otherwise if she was born into a working class family.

Money talks and bullshit walks. Paris knows that her money speaks for her.

Even Bill Gates, who many say didn't inherit anything and was self made. Well Gates’s father was a successful attorney (who went to college on the white supremacist publicly-funded G.I. Bill) and his mother served on the Board of Directors for First Interstate Bank (her own father was a bank president).

The Gates family was comfortably upper-middle class and were able to afford to send their son to the prestigious Lakeside School, in Seattle, where thanks to proceeds from a “rummage sale” put on by the wealthy parents at the school the resources existed to purchase, for the students, an early computer system.

It was this early introduction to computing (which Gates would not have obtained at any Seattle public school, or even many other private ones), that launched him on his career path.

This is not to dispute his own hard work and ability; it is simply to say that circumstances also play a huge role in where people end up

But a system of white supremacy, combined with class advantage, timing, and frankly, luck was the reason why we have the Bill Gates we know today.

Everyone from Bill Gates to Warren Buffett to Jeff Bezos needed a substantial amount of money to start up their companies.

Take the average drug dealer born in the ghetto. The same type of person that has the personality and skills to run a criminal entrepreneurship can easily run a legal one, but many will never have the opportunity that will allow them to earn the credentials necessary to do so

How convenient that the “researchers” who wrote the Bell Curve and other stuff basically write off any inequalities in society as being due to genetics and not the hierarchical systems that serve to keep most people in the underclass.

Juicin
But that doesn't change the fact they are per capita the smartest ethnic group we have on record. Specifically Ashkenazi (white) Jews.

What is smart ? Serial Killer Ted Bundy had an IQ in the 140's that's genius level to you. This is a man who used to slit women from throat to vagina.

But he's so smart that I'm sure you'd have no problem him dating your sister or mom. He's has a 140 iq. Right ?

Science makes progress though discovery and disproof. It tries to knock down its own ideas because disproof is way easier than proof.

It loves facts that don't fit because they point to new ideas and discoveries. Guys like you never makes new discoveries that go against its claims.

Intelligence itself is very hard to define, whether IQ tests are a good measure of intelligence is hotly debated. There is no genetic proof as of yet that indicates the existence of traits unique to what we call a particular race (based on their appearance and known ancestry), yet you are sure blacks are inferior.

A person of the white master race should know better. No ?

So what you are saying is this : A black cat and a white cat are not both cats. They are different species. So are you saying that there is no single human race ? There are just different races which just happen to look little bit alike.

I think you are just scared. A more ballsy guy would’ve said already that science proves that blacks are dumb. But since you and your kind are too scared, you try to find some sort of pseudo-scientifical dress which you can wear in the racist ballroom gala

In many way it's a waste of time even debating with you as you can’t argue facts against beliefs. People believe what they want and they will always use confirmation bias to justify what they want to be true.

If you want to believe that people are inherently inferior, just like people in the Eugenics movement did, then nothing will convince them otherwise except possibly time. Going through such efforts in trying to prove the superiority of one group over another obviously comes with an agenda. And it’s not a scientific

Juicin
Your bad behavior is your own doing. You behave worse the better the whites treat you. lol

OK. So if black people have treated whites so badly then name one thing that black people (as a group) have stopped white people (as a group) from doing that they had a right to do?

For example, denying them the right to work, own a home, live in a certain area, get a just trial, an education, or use any public facility.

Yeah sure. A black person can come up to a white person and bash their skull with a rock because he doesn’t like white people but that is not racism, that is an one individual acting as one individual and there is no system in place that will support his right to harm you.

White people are the only people on the planet who have devised a system to mistreat people based on skin color alone. This system embraces every aspect of human existence — education, economic, entertainment, labor, law, politics, religion, sex, and war.

That is why black can't be racist. We do not have a system — the power or the institutions– that allows us to mistreat people based on color.

Yes - Black people can be prejudiced (meaning to pre-judge) someone based on color but that prejudice is limited to what that INDIVIDUAL can do to another INDIVIDUAL.

Juicin
The sooner you accept that yes groups have different distributions for all sorts of things the better off you'll be. Yea well some of us are smarter too.....?

So for the second time what do you do with these dumb black people ?

We never really drill down to the nuts and bolts that need to be asked of the White Nationalists and they kind of like that.

Because they never have to actually put their ideas out there on the line to be scrutinized. They
can always claim ideological martyr status for being shouted down as being iconoclasts in the
public square and pretend that marginalized trash are actually hidden gems of knowledge only they and a select few others can see

You know that as long as you can act civilized and talk about “science” and "genes" you can still sneak around the halls of Academia and be safe. In fact, you can slip it into a conversation at the cocktail parties, “By the way, I am a race realist” unlike “by the way, I'm a racist”.

Let’s see how the White Nationalists intend to address the problems of our time and indeed things they see as problems

But to honest. I don't think they will because the reason you and others believe this is because you need a new theory of racism that allows you to separate yourselves from the blue collar stormfronters.

So let me take a wild guess. You’ll concede that blacks are better at bouncing balls, running fast, and brute strength and also funny, but not that smart. Asians are human calculators and are therefore good at science. They’re smart, but can’t think individually and aren’t creative.

But whites are really the genetically chosen ones.

What a surprise

The people who have the best mix of genes and abilities to make them the natural leaders of the world. Their genetics makes them overall dominant, even if they do make a few small concessions to other races here and there

Juicin
The whites don't even really have anything, they're just well rounded by human standards. Indians are good at spelling bees. I mean when we start comparing other than the Asians and Jews you sort of got won this eh? I'm big but I'm not fast.

View attachment 559248

You assume “race” in humans as a biological fact without delivering a precise, uncontested biological definition

The science doesn’t support it.

As for the differences between groups, yes we acknowledge that human beings adapt to their geography to some extent – but not enough to become different *kinds* of human beings.

Now, if you choose to call the differences in groups “races” it stretches the original meaning of the word. But let’s accept that for a moment.

You want races so badly ? OK then I'll give them to you.

But you’re going to need more races (based on genetic variance) than they culled off in the past centuries. And the races won’t be arbitrarily colour-coordinated. There will be several European races, many Asian races, and a large number of African races

Basically, you're trying to hijack science in the same way that people hijack religion............ to promote their agenda. The problem is: unlike in religion, science is far less open to interpretation which is why you're failing so often.

Juicin
It's not even true in "race". Castes vary by IQ by HUGE margins. Some are full of idiots. Some full of people almost as smart as the white Jews.

So if it's genetic then why do white parents pay for the sons or daughters to have extra tutition ? Why do many white parents have all kinds of systems to cheat / brible pay for the sons or daughters way into college ? Shouldn't all that white high intelligence sail them through ?

Even in education you ignore the ways in which whites have been favored throughout the K-12 educational process.
  • Whites are less likely to have attended a concentrated poverty school;
  • More likely to have been taught by the most experienced and qualified instructors.
  • Less likely as likely to have been taught by the least qualified and experienced.
  • More likely to have had access to a full range of honors and advanced placement classes.
  • The schools whites attend receive, on average, about $1000 more per pupil, per year than the schools that serve mostly black kids.
All accomplishments take place within a larger social context. No one achieves anything in a vacuum.

Juicin
All come from the same basic mix of genes.

Any two humans are 99.9% genetically the same according to the Human Genome Project.
And even that 0.1% is mostly made up of individual differences. Only 6.3% of that 0.1% comes from differences between races.

Races have pretty much the same set of genes, just in different frequencies. And even those frequencies do not always fall along the lines of race. Skin colour changes as you go north to south. The frequency of blood type B changes as you go east to west.

The racial designations that we currently use are principally based on three characteristics.

1) Facial structure
2) Skin color
3) Hair texture.

Those are things that are controlled by six genes out of thirty thousand genes in the human genome.

That's why most of the people running around trying to prove how stupid black people are, or running around trying to make genetic. biological and anthropological statements are rarely geneticists. biologists or anthropologists themselves.
  • Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman.
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist.
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist.
  • Richard Herrnstein, (Bell Curve Author) psychologist.
  • Charles Murray, (Bell Curve Author) politics.
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor.
  • Jared Taylor. philsophy major
  • Matt Hemibach, History major
  • Richard Spencer, English Lit and Music major
No biologists or anthropologists, much less geneticists. Biologists and anthropologists, the very people who study these things for a living Yet these same people

Juicin
All the same shades of brown. Yet you can see two standard deviation differences in IQ with people who have lived next to eachother for millenia. Also how you get functionally white Jews who have 10 higher IQ points on average than the white christians living around them.

You don’t even have a leg to stand on as long as you don’t deliver a clear definition of what you actually write about.

There is no resistance to accept “race” as a biological concept

The point is, there is no scientific proof for it. Full stop. However, the fact that is truly remarkable in all of this is how keen certain people are on proving the biological validity. Or to see it proven. All that effort would be much better invested in research for genetically based disorders.

It’s also understandable when serious scientists (like me) are sick and tired of debunking guys like you over and over again. After all, I'm busy enough with proper research that might become truly beneficial for mankind

Do you even know what a scientific fact is ?

A scientific fact is that rain water freezes at 0°C at a pressure of 1 bar.

There’s no human choice involved. It’s observable and reproducible anywhere by anybody in the exact same way.

But yet you throw around concepts that have no constant repeatability everywhere you try to reproduce the experiment or apply the theoretical claim.

In natural science, only one single significant deviation is enough to render the claim at least disputable, at worst invalid.

The reality is that there is not only one but a multitude of deviations that those you choose to ignore.

Juicin
Average African nation is about 85 but it varies. India same thing, 85 average.

Why can't you just say "N*ggers are stupid" ? I'd have more respect for you if you brought it like that (I'd still disagree with you) rather wimping out with this "science" talk.

What are you scared of ? Why are trying promote your internal choas into a form of rationbality ?

I've ask many specific questions you evaded. Because the answers to those questions would shake the foundations of your little olmic empire.

You know it, I know it. Everybody knows it.

You are not open to an honest discussion, you came here as a king of your little sand castle of delightfully white sands. And you know if you answer the questions here, your castle will be washed away by the the waves of curiosity and knowledge.

Poetic, aren’t I?

invoking paris hilton as not a legitimate business person when there is only 1 non entertainer black billionaire I can think of? jesus christ paul

Your economic prospects collapsed the moment segregation ended because your average black businessman cannot compete with your average white businessman on an even playing field. Might not have been an even playing field in most cases, but even if it had been. Clearly not going to happen

You want to be smarter/ Have your women care about book smarts. That's how everyone else does it.

As to the test gap...This is a fact paul. lol

Your delusion about this is pathetic. Literally everything is easier for you yet you whine about it. Unbelievable. I could have went to harvard if i was black. I don't give a fuck about some random guy. I have the test scores to make it in THE MOST PRESTIGOUS university as a black person. Can't even fill up one school lol

Just like all these other gaps are measurable. It's again the designed purpose of affirmative action. The exact opposite of what happened in WW2 with black soldiers. Where the bar was actually higher not just in your minds.

And the existence of different hair and eye colors is just happenstance. It means nothing Europe is very homogeneous relative to Africa in a genetic sense. They went through a massive genocide about four thousand years ago that homogenized them.

Why doesn't Africa have different eye colors even tho they're the most diverse place?????? And i mean genetically not phenotypically as you seem to think matters. It's 2021 dude we have DNA tests. Better of measuring skulls than counting hair and eye color. Half the planet has the same patrilineal lines.

And dumb questions like why don't black guys dominate volleyball? Probably because there is no money in it so and no one black cares about it? The fuck? lol. You think you're going to dominate activities you don't participate in? Like asking why black people don't dominate hockey. They might idk not enough of a sample size to know shit.

All those disparities in education don't raise IQ. We spend 30K plus per student in most major american cities on kids. Baltimore it's fucking 50k. Still most kids can't read or write. Concentrated "poverty" more like concentrated black cultural poverty.

"we're among our own you can't blame us for this" as the whites just dump money into major urban school systems....? They tried spending their way out of this problem it doesn't work here or anywhere. Again IQ is mostly heritable. And what's not is random. Also why black kids think being good at book learning is white. They see the obvious just like we all see the obvious about athletics. Live with it.

Last edited:

Juicin

Where Does Affirmative Action Leave Asian-Americans? (Published 2019)

A high-profile lawsuit against Harvard is forcing students and their families to choose sides.
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

The only that is happening, is that Asian students are getting their version of the “N-word wake up call” and you don’t seem to like the taste.

I don’t know what makes you Asians believe white people want to be surrounded by you, anymore than white people want to be surrounded by black people.

Of course it’s wrong for them to be restricted by an “unwritten” policy that is imposed on them because of “race” that being said, instead of Asians like you focusing on the racial discrimination part, you actually tie this to Affirmative Action.

Asians like you have aligned yourselves with the white supremacists. The same type of people that didn’t want Asians to get through the door 50 years ago. This is what happens when people don’t know history.

As long as the top Asian students keep banging on their ivies doors so they can run around bragging "I'm at Harvard" "I'm at Yale" Well guess what ? The Ivy Leagues will do whatever they can, within the letter of law, to discriminate against Asians to control the numbers and who they want.

They already do this with black students (the Ivy’s choose to admit more foreign-born or immigrant African and Caribbean students) instead of admitting more black American students. So I don’t see why they will play fair with Asian students.

Which makes more sense? Trying to correct specific flaws within a purposely flawed system? Or trying to correct the system itself? About a century ago there were eight Ivy League institutions: Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, Yale and the University of Pennsylvania. Since then, the U.S. population has more than doubled, yet these are still seen by most as the most elite and highest ranked universities in the country (MIT and Cal Tech and Stanford not withstanding)

There will never be enough seats (Supply) to equal the qualified students who are applying for admission (Demand). Even though they could build a larger system based solely on excellence and achievement rather than on scarcity. But that would mean that the business of education would suffer. And let’s face it, it’s more about the business than it is about the education, and has been for quite some time now.

The reality is that they could have developed twice as many top-rated elite universities, or doubled the student capacity of the existing Ivy League schools through annex campuses, remote learning, extended hours, increased staff.

But the problem is that the system is built not on academic parity, but on scarcity and access. The Ivies are the Ivies because of “reputation” and “public perception,” not because they are academically better (in all fields) than any other universities in the country. And there is no amount of tax money that is going to undo that fact, because the people who write the laws and levy the taxes are all within the very group that benefits the most from the current system. In fact, they ARE the system

And the majority of Asians are not at Harvard or any uni.

Most Asians are working twelve hours a day in sweatshops to make clothes for white people.

How are they doing so well?

Most Asian have family members that have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water.

How are they doing so well ?

Most Asian are taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions and customers who get pissy about their accents

And even the Asians that do go to uni whites see them as "emotionless think tanks". In Silicon Valley white supremacy still rules so no matter how much ass kissing to whites you do, no matter how much hating towards black people you do, whites still deny Asians opportunities at leadership level and give them jobs only as programmers and developers.

And your disdain towards black people has some nerve when you look at we black people have done for you people.

.When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

1635864812999.png

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

Asians are over here because of blk ppl fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians.

He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

We are the economic base for Asians. We propped them you up but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

White dudes have destroyed the Asian male image. Black ppl are the reason why Asian men are seen as nerdy and effeminate. Asian men are the world’s least fuckable men even your own women are getting dick downed by white boys............to the max

Juicin
All those disparities in education don't raise IQ.

You are just repeating what you have already wrote.

Juicin
And dumb questions like why don't black guys dominate volleyball? Probably because there is no money in it so and no one black cares about it? The fuck? lol.

Sport is about money. That's why at the olympic who sit on top of medals table is the countries with the money. Mostly Western countries with higher per capita income. That is why we are used to seeing US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan etc. at the top of the medal tally.

Russians and Chinese are the only exceptions who have put down tremendous amount of state sponsorship in sports where China has been good only in the last 2 decades which is directly related to their booming economy.

Here’s a list of few sports that only a few countries can afford:
  1. Equestrian - because maintaining horses is very expensive.
  2. Golf - Only few countries have golf courses and even there only a minority people can afford to play regularly
  3. Swimming - Very few countries have good indoor swimming facilities available to common people i.e. why you will not see Kenya produce a Michael Phelps any time soon.
  4. Diving - Same reasons as swimming
  5. Water Polo - Same reasons as swimming
  6. Gymnastics (all forms) - a sport that requires great gym facilities which requires spending tremendous amount of money
  7. All forms of Cycling - everyone knows bicycle sports is an expensive hobby
  8. Canoe - even if one can afford a boat, lots of $$$ is needed to train for Olympics medals
  9. Rowing - same reasons as Canoe
  10. Fencing - Ever seen Africans or majority of poor Asian countries participating? It’s high-maintenance
  11. Shooting, Archery - guns and ammunitions are expensive for most of the world’s population (don’t be surprised Americans)
  12. Entire Winter Olympics
Also because black sports makes non blacks insecure and that's why they are trying to whiten up the olympics. So the sports they introduced in Tokyo 2020 were white sports. Skateboarding, BMX, Surfing, Rock Climbing and breakdancing is gonna be in the next Olympics in Paris 2024, which though started by black people have pretty much been taken over by whites and non blacks.

Juicin
You think you're going to dominate activities you don't participate in? Like asking why black people don't dominate hockey. They might idk not enough of a sample size to know shit.

Hockey, to me, is not a sport. Nascar is not a sport. Yes technically they are......but it's not sport without black people. It's not a sport with us. Things start to get difficult when we show up

Take men's soccer. Soccer is the biggest sport in the world but USA are average at it and have zero chance of winning or even getting close to winning a world cup

Why ? Because black people don't play it in the USA to the same extent we play other sports.

@jusicin
We spend 30K plus per student in most major american cities on kids. Baltimore it's fucking 50k. Still most kids can't read or write. Concentrated "poverty" more like concentrated black cultural poverty. "we're among our own you can't blame us for this" as the whites just dump money into major urban school systems....? They tried spending their way out of this problem it doesn't work here or anywhere.

Whites provide school kids with profoundly unstandardized educations and say "We don't have big government running the schools. We delineate all that to the local level. We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control. We believe in property tax funding of K-12 education. We don't want federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

And when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart"

And if that's not enough advantage whites still cheat. This white guy Sam Eshaghoff was so out of control with his cheating that he got his own wiki page. Whites have mothers, fathers who have influence in the work place; managers, CEO’s who buy a covenant position in their company for their child who barely graduated H.S.

Everyone knows the education system is rigged in favor of white people.

College cheating scandals are not new.

Whites hate competing the right way. So they rig the game in their favor. Cheating, nepotism, bribes, favoratism: WHITE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. Now you know how George W. Bush got into and graduated from Yale.

Even when black people do well. White people are still chomping at the bit to explain how this happened.

1635190268116.png

Juicin cin
Again IQ is mostly heritable.

Something interesting about the debate between Bell-Curvians and IQ theorists like yourself and the rest of the scientific community is that guys who think like you attempt to solicit bunches of names to support their position, instead of letting the evidence speak for itself.

Meanwhile, the bulk of scholarly and scientific research asks for no signatories to reinforce them, and freely submits itself to peer-review.

It reminds me of the way Creationists attempt to get Intelligent Design accepted as “real science” by first undermining the prevailing consensus through portraying facts as being hotly contested and under debate, while simultaneously positing their version as some sort of hidden, maligned knowledge.

In much the same way, race-realists attempt to do this with race, genetics, and IQ. And so much of it revolves around buzzwords like, “PC”, “Leftist”, “Liberals”, and other conspiratorial, ambiguous entities. Ask them to define these people and suddenly they can’t.

Basically, as I sad before, you are trying to hijack science in the same way that people hijack religion to promote their agenda. The problem is: unlike in religion, science is far less open to interpretation.

Which is why they so often fail.

But nonetheless, these ideas get promulgated among people, and float around the cultural zeitgeist. Merely because they were posited in the first place.

Apparently a large segment of America needs Black people to be inferior, and the only way to combat that is to disabuse them of that notion through science, through legislation, and through changing our ideas.

Juicin
And what's not is random. Also why black kids think being good at book learning is white. They see the obvious just like we all see the obvious about athletics.

The reason why black people achieve in athletics is because it's objective. You either can run the 100m in under 10 secs or you can't but who get's the job is a judgment call and the white supremacist pretty much controls most of the jobs in the USA and if black people are just by nature stupid as you claim

Why do whites make sure predominantly Black school districts are under-funded ? under-staffed with inexperienced teachers ? denied books ? microscopes ? and other lab equipment ? and put hazardous waste near black schools ? cut art and music classes ? sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

And despite all that black people still thrive.
White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.

Whites want a social system were black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white and non black people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve practicing there racism on

Juicin

Why are black people stupid ? And what do you do with these all dumb blk ppl ?

You don't really believe in what you write that's why you won't answer those question because no white man thinks they are superior to a black man. And no Asian man thinks they are superior to black man

Juicin
And the existence of different hair and eye colors is just happen stance. It means nothing Europe is very homogeneous relative to Africa in a genetic sense. They went through a massive genocide about four thousand years ago that homogenized them.

So it doesn't matter that blk people have a variety of different features, or if groups have different average heights, have reached different levels of civilization, and self-identify as dierent peoples.

NO! Blacks are all one race, not two, or ve, or twenty Black races. And why? Because in order for your mumbo jumbo to work, it requires a genetically homogenous race of Blacks who all share roughly the same DNA so that none of them make good quarterbacks.

And how white people are certainly less genetically diverse than Blacks, but they
obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and
Spaniards… but evidently, those genetic dierences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

You don't want to theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent. That is only used for talking about blks.

I repeat - Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites (comparatively)? If there is enough genetic dierence to have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics—and to ask that question does not serve your goals.

Juicin
Why doesn't Africa have different eye colors even tho they're the most diverse place?????? And i mean genetically not phenotypically as you seem to think matters. It's 2021 dude we have DNA tests. Better of measuring skulls than counting hair and eye color. Half the planet has the same patrilineal lines.

Even the most cursory googling on the subject of African genetic diversity will show you
that African peoples have extremely diverse and divergent genetic makeups. They cannot possible
all be guided by the same “dumb gene” or the same “violence gene” or “fast running gene.” Yet
the you treat all Africans if they are a single genetic race.

Juicin cin
Your delusion about this is pathetic.

You don't bring out the army for a bunch pathetic men.

1635868986079.png

They need a whole army to go up against one unarmed black man.

No one has the amount courage blk men have.

And what makes black American men even more special is that go up against the biggest military power on the planet. The single most sophisticated military the world has ever seen.
  1. WE ARE OUT-NUMBERED
  2. WE ARE OUT-GUNNED
  3. WE ARE OUT-FINANCED
Yet black men still go hard body. Black men still fight these bastards and have done so for last 400 years, challenging the beast everyday. Black men have fought whites till hell freezes over and then fought them on that fkin ice.

Tell me what have Asian men done ? But cowardly stand behind black men as we kick down the doors for you to come in. There are no Asian Martin Luther King - Nelson Mandela or Malcolm X's

If I'm wrong name them ?

I'll wait

That's why non white people from all over the world kill themselves to get to America because black American men fight white supremacy and have created safer haven for non whites to come and propser and leech off the rights that black American men fought for in country that we built.

Last edited:

Juicin

Where Does Affirmative Action Leave Asian-Americans? (Published 2019)

A high-profile lawsuit against Harvard is forcing students and their families to choose sides.
www.nytimes.com
www.nytimes.com

The only that is happening, is that Asian students are getting their version of the “N-word wake up call” and you don’t seem to like the taste.

I don’t know what makes you Asians believe white people want to be surrounded by you, anymore than white people want to be surrounded by black people.

Of course it’s wrong for them to be restricted by an “unwritten” policy that is imposed on them because of “race” that being said, instead of Asians like you focusing on the racial discrimination part, you actually tie this to Affirmative Action.

Asians like you have aligned yourselves with the white supremacists. The same type of people that didn’t want Asians to get through the door 50 years ago. This is what happens when people don’t know history.

As long as the top Asian students keep banging on their ivies doors so they can run around bragging "I'm at Harvard" "I'm at Yale" Well guess what ? The Ivy Leagues will do whatever they can, within the letter of law, to discriminate against Asians to control the numbers and who they want.

They already do this with black students (the Ivy’s choose to admit more foreign-born or immigrant African and Caribbean students) instead of admitting more black American students. So I don’t see why they will play fair with Asian students.

Which makes more sense? Trying to correct specific flaws within a purposely flawed system? Or trying to correct the system itself? About a century ago there were eight Ivy League institutions: Brown, Columbia, Cornell, Dartmouth, Harvard, Princeton, Yale and the University of Pennsylvania. Since then, the U.S. population has more than doubled, yet these are still seen by most as the most elite and highest ranked universities in the country (MIT and Cal Tech and Stanford not withstanding)

There will never be enough seats (Supply) to equal the qualified students who are applying for admission (Demand). Even though they could build a larger system based solely on excellence and achievement rather than on scarcity. But that would mean that the business of education would suffer. And let’s face it, it’s more about the business than it is about the education, and has been for quite some time now.

The reality is that they could have developed twice as many top-rated elite universities, or doubled the student capacity of the existing Ivy League schools through annex campuses, remote learning, extended hours, increased staff.

But the problem is that the system is built not on academic parity, but on scarcity and access. The Ivies are the Ivies because of “reputation” and “public perception,” not because they are academically better (in all fields) than any other universities in the country. And there is no amount of tax money that is going to undo that fact, because the people who write the laws and levy the taxes are all within the very group that benefits the most from the current system. In fact, they ARE the system

And the majority of Asians are not at Harvard or any uni.

Most Asians are working twelve hours a day in sweatshops to make clothes for white people.

Most Asian have family members that have to put in eighty hours a week just to keep their heads above water.

How are they doing so well ?

Most Asian are taxi drivers who endure crappy working conditions and customers who get pissy about their accents

And even the Asians that do go to uni whites see them as "emotionless think tanks". In Silicon Valley white supremacy still rules so no matter how much ass kissing to whites you do, no matter how much hating towards black people you do, whites still deny Asians opportunities at leadership level and give them jobs only as programmers and developers.

And your disdain towards black people has some nerve when you look at we black people have done for you people.

.When the white supremacists were over there in 1800's killing the people in the Phillipines, almost committing genocide. A black man named David Fagan and other blk men defected because he didn't wanna see the filippinos get slaughtered. So he and a few other blk men started a guerilla war against the USA army

View attachment 559470

He went over there training the Asians so they wouldn't be sitting ducks for the white supremacists.

Asians are over here because of blk ppl fighting for the 1965 immigration act. It was the black panthers speaking out against the Vietnam war

black-panther-speaking-at-an-antivietnam-war-rally-san-francisco-picture-id586959209

Muhammad Ali gave up his best boxing years for Asians.

He was out the sport for 3 years because he didn't want to got to Vietnam and harm Asian people

source-is-mentioned-in-our-blog-www-unbellevablefactsblog-com-archives-muhammad-ali-25412291.png

We are the economic base for Asians. We propped them you up but that was not returned because Asians have a policy of not spending a dime with black businesses. And we better not go to their countries coz the anti blk racism is so deep there.

White dudes have destroyed the Asian male image. Black ppl are the reason why Asian men are seen as nerdy and effeminate. Asian men are the world’s least fuckable men even your own women are getting dick downed by white boys............to the max

Juicin
All those disparities in education don't raise IQ.

You are just repeating what you have already wrote.

Juicin
And dumb questions like why don't black guys dominate volleyball? Probably because there is no money in it so and no one black cares about it? The fuck? lol.

Sport is about money. That's why at the olympic who sit on top of medals table is the countries with the money. Mostly Western countries with higher per capita income. That is why we are used to seeing US, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan etc. at the top of the medal tally.

Russians and Chinese are the only exceptions who have put down tremendous amount of state sponsorship in sports where China has been good only in the last 2 decades which is directly related to their booming economy.

Here’s a list of few sports that only a few countries can afford:
  1. Equestrian - because maintaining horses is very expensive.
  2. Golf - Only few countries have golf courses and even there only a minority people can afford to play regularly
  3. Swimming - Very few countries have good indoor swimming facilities available to common people i.e. why you will not see Kenya produce a Michael Phelps any time soon.
  4. Diving - Same reasons as swimming
  5. Water Polo - Same reasons as swimming
  6. Gymnastics (all forms) - a sport that requires great gym facilities which requires spending tremendous amount of money
  7. All forms of Cycling - everyone knows bicycle sports is an expensive hobby
  8. Canoe - even if one can afford a boat, lots of $$$ is needed to train for Olympics medals
  9. Rowing - same reasons as Canoe
  10. Fencing - Ever seen Africans or majority of poor Asian countries participating? It’s high-maintenance
  11. Shooting, Archery - guns and ammunitions are expensive for most of the world’s population (don’t be surprised Americans)
  12. Entire Winter Olympics
Also because black sports makes non blacks insecure and that's why they are trying to whiten up the olympics. So the sports they introduced in Tokyo 2020 were white sports. Skateboarding, BMX, Surfing, Rock Climbing and breakdancing is gonna be in the next Olympics in Paris 2024, which though started by black people have pretty much been taken over by whites and non blacks.

Juicin
You think you're going to dominate activities you don't participate in? Like asking why black people don't dominate hockey. They might idk not enough of a sample size to know shit.

Hockey, to me, is not a sport. Nascar is not a sport. Yes technically they are......but it's not sport without black people. It's not a sport with us. Things start to get difficult when we show up

Take men's soccer. Soccer is the biggest sport in the world but USA are average at it and have zero chance of winning or even getting close to winning a world cup

Why ? Because black people don't play it in the USA to the same extent we play other sports.

@jusicin
We spend 30K plus per student in most major american cities on kids. Baltimore it's fucking 50k. Still most kids can't read or write. Concentrated "poverty" more like concentrated black cultural poverty. "we're among our own you can't blame us for this" as the whites just dump money into major urban school systems....? They tried spending their way out of this problem it doesn't work here or anywhere.

Whites provide school kids with profoundly unstandardized educations and say "We don't have big government running the schools. We delineate all that to the local level. We let them choose their own curriculum. We believe in local control. We believe in property tax funding of K-12 education. We don't want federal government doing educations"

Like they do in every country that the USA compares themselves with and beats them on every international test.

But the USA would rather every village run their own school

So you have a system with profoundly unstandardized schools, profoundly unstandardized financial resources, profoundly unstandardized teaching training, profoundly unstandardized curriculum.

And then you give the kids what ? A standardized test

And when at the end of an unstandardized process all the kids coming through don't do equally as well and you say to those who didn't do as well (who will disproportionately be black of low income because who those are ones who are likely to go to the schools without those equal resources) that "You can't go to that college" "You can't to this uni" "Matter of fact you can't go to any college at all" "You're not that smart"

And if that's not enough advantage whites still cheat. This white guy Sam Eshaghoff was so out of control with his cheating that he got his own wiki page. Whites have mothers, fathers who have influence in the work place; managers, CEO’s who buy a covenant position in their company for their child who barely graduated H.S.

Everyone knows the education system is rigged in favor of white people.

College cheating scandals are not new.

Whites hate competing the right way. So they rig the game in their favor. Cheating, nepotism, bribes, favoratism: WHITE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. Now you know how George W. Bush got into and graduated from Yale.

Even when black people do well. White people are still chomping at the bit to explain how this happened.

1635190268116.png

Juicin cin
Again IQ is mostly heritable.

Something interesting about the debate between Bell-Curvians and IQ theorists like yourself and the rest of the scientific community is that guys who think like you attempt to solicit bunches of names to support their position, instead of letting the evidence speak for itself.

Meanwhile, the bulk of scholarly and scientific research asks for no signatories to reinforce them, and freely submits itself to peer-review.

It reminds me of the way Creationists attempt to get Intelligent Design accepted as “real science” by first undermining the prevailing consensus through portraying facts as being hotly contested and under debate, while simultaneously positing their version as some sort of hidden, maligned knowledge.

In much the same way, race-realists attempt to do this with race, genetics, and IQ. And so much of it revolves around buzzwords like, “PC”, “Leftist”, “Liberals”, and other conspiratorial, ambiguous entities. Ask them to define these people and suddenly they can’t.

Basically, as I sad before, you are trying to hijack science in the same way that people hijack religion to promote their agenda. The problem is: unlike in religion, science is far less open to interpretation.

Which is why they so often fail.

But nonetheless, these ideas get promulgated among people, and float around the cultural zeitgeist. Merely because they were posited in the first place.

Apparently a large segment of America needs Black people to be inferior, and the only way to combat that is to disabuse them of that notion through science, through legislation, and through changing our ideas.

Juicin
And what's not is random. Also why black kids think being good at book learning is white. They see the obvious just like we all see the obvious about athletics.

The reason why black people achieve in athletics is because it's objective. You either can run the 100m in under 10 secs or you can't but who get's the job is a judgment call and the white supremacist pretty much controls most of the jobs in the USA and if black people are just by nature stupid as you claim

Why do whites make sure predominantly Black school districts are under-funded ? under-staffed with inexperienced teachers ? denied books ? microscopes ? and other lab equipment ? and put hazardous waste near black schools ? cut art and music classes ? sports teams and sometimes hot meals in a cafeteria ?

And despite all that black people still thrive.
White people know that Black people can be great scientists, economists, attorneys and anything else.

Whites want a social system were black people are handicapped by lack of education and opportunity that their only options are flipping burgers or in prison and then white and non black people try to ‘scientifically’ prove that the effects of their own racism are actually due to innate deficiencies of those they’ve practicing there racism on

Juicin

Why are black people stupid ? And what do you do with these all dumb blk ppl ?

You don't really believe in what you write that's why you won't answer those question because no white man thinks they are superior to a black man. And no Asian man thinks they are superior to black man

Juicin
And the existence of different hair and eye colors is just happen stance. It means nothing Europe is very homogeneous relative to Africa in a genetic sense. They went through a massive genocide about four thousand years ago that homogenized them.

So it doesn't matter that blk people have a variety of different features, or if groups have different average heights, have reached different levels of civilization, and self-identify as dierent peoples.

NO! Blacks are all one race, not two, or ve, or twenty Black races. And why? Because in order for your mumbo jumbo to work, it requires a genetically homogenous race of Blacks who all share roughly the same DNA so that none of them make good quarterbacks.

And how white people are certainly less genetically diverse than Blacks, but they
obviously have genetic variance between say… Scandinavians and Italians or Anglo Saxons and
Spaniards… but evidently, those genetic dierences are somehow never linked to intelligence.

You don't want to theorize on which group of White people are the least intelligent. That is only used for talking about blks.

I repeat - Who are the genetically dumber and disadvantaged Whites (comparatively)? If there is enough genetic dierence to have different hair color, eye color and different average height, then why not intelligence?

The answer is because this is not science, it’s politics—and to ask that question does not serve your goals.

Juicin

Even the most cursory googling on the subject of African genetic diversity will show you
that African peoples have extremely diverse and divergent genetic makeups. They cannot possible
all be guided by the same “dumb gene” or the same “violence gene” or “fast running gene.” Yet
the you treat all Africans if they are a single genetic race.

Juicin cin
Your delusion about this is pathetic.

You don't bring out the army for a bunch pathetic men.

View attachment 559489

They need a whole army to go up against one unarmed black man.

No one has the amount courage blk men have.

And what makes black American men even more special is that go up against the biggest military power on the planet. The single most sophisticated military the world has ever seen.
  1. WE ARE OUT-NUMBERED
  2. WE ARE OUT-GUNNED
  3. WE ARE OUT-FINANCED
Yet black men still go hard body. Black men still fight these bastards and have done so for last 400 years, challenging the beast everyday. Black men have fought whites till hell freezes over and then fought them on that fkin ice.

Tell me what have Asian men done ? But cowardly stand behind black men as we kick down the doors for you to come in. There are no Asian Martin Luther King - Nelson Mandela or Malcolm X's

If I'm wrong name them ?

I'll wait

That's why non white people from all over the world kill themselves to get to America because black American men fight white supremacy and have created safer haven for non whites to come and propser and leech off the rights that black American men fought for in country that we built.

lolw e have AA because there are too many dumb ******* clogging up our education system. And as a Caucasian Asian who earns the most of any ethnic group in this country outside the jews...LOL at the idea the whites don't want us around. We're their kin dumbass. We share patrilineal lines. We're all descended from teh Aryans

You fucking retards can't even fill up one school with maxed out standardized tests. As i've already proven to you

You're pathetic

And when the majority of Asians are not foreign born this will end. It's already coming to an end. The problem is most Indians don't care yet becasue we do well and are foreign born. The CHinese do. Native born indians will not taking your ****** whining well

40 fucking million of you, and still you can't meet standards in even the top of the top.

Indians shit on black accomplishments all over the world. We were the replacements for the ****** slaves, and of course our results are better because again we aren't a race of fucking retards.

Juicin
as a Caucasian Asian who earns the most of any ethnic group in this country outside the jews...LOL

Asian come on top in median family income not personal income

Big difference and the only reason they top median familuy income is because they have more people in their family working

So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

The silver bullet is not how well-educated Asian Americans are. After all, even in 1940s Japanese Americans were better educated than whites, but few whites would hire them – and, in fact, took their farms and shops and houses and sent them to prison camps. So education alone is hardly a good measure of how unracist whites are towards Asian Americans.

The better rough measure is personal income when controlled for education. It would be best to do it at the state level since many Asian Americans live in places with a high cost of living, like California

Juicin
At the idea the whites don't want us around. We're their kin dumbass. We share patrilineal lines. We're all descended from teh Aryans

Yeah keep telling yourself that whites want Asians around and love them so much. If that's the case then why has the USA been boming south Asian countries for the past 15 years ?

1635876450682.png

The USA uses drones all over South Asia. They send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants, bakeries, during Ramadan, during funerals, after they have prayed, after they protest against drones, sends them if they come to help the dying and wounded from the first missile, even if it is your father, mother, sister, brother, cousin

Are they doing this Sweden ? Germany ? UK ? France ? Italy ? Greece ? Portugal ?

1635876738720.png

Happen. Not. Gonna.

White people want Asian around just as long as you know you're place and because most Asian agree to knowing their place around white people that has meant that asians experience positive racism. They're seen as good minorities who serve whites.

Blacks experience negative racism. We are seen as bad minorities because we protest and have tried to improve our lot.

Asians try to work harder despite the system - Blacks try to change the system.

Whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,”Why can’t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses !!!!”

The whites you love so much who sold Asians opium knowing it was addictive to get Asian people to give up their silver (opium wars). The group that dropped 2 bombs on Asians cus it would "cut casualties” (ww2), the group that went to Vietnam and waged War on poor people (nam)?

Black people have to fight every race and group and guess what ? We ain’t did nothing to anyone.

But since whites & Indians love each so much they should say what the solution is to deal with Black ppl ? No ?

Juicin cin
And when the majority of Asians are not foreign born this will end. It's already coming to an end. The problem is most Indians don't care yet becasue we do well and are foreign born. The CHinese do. Native born indians will not taking your ****** whining well

Really dude. What you gonna do ? Drown us in Curry ?

giphy.webp

You parents leave a piss poor excuse of a countrylike India, where as 2% elite live like kings and the rest havent got a biscuit to "have/make a better life here" a country that black built and fought for.

That's what funny about South Asians. Now they are in the USA they talk all nostalgic about their home country but then ignore the fact that they ran from it the first chance they got

giphy.webp

The British did a number on the psyche South Asians.

But come to the black areas if you want that smoke. We will fking destroy you. Are you being serious here ?

You are too obsessed with kissing up to white people whilst hating on and disrespecting black people.

South Asians get the shock of their lives when white people turn around and mock their accents. I've seen it in the workplace with White men disrespecting the entire fuck outta Raj. Then they want to get on some POC solidarity. ......na think not.

Juicin
Indians shit on black accomplishments all over the world.

You people are good at cricket I'll give you that. Other accomplisments ?

1635878823534.png

Last edited:
Juicin
as a Caucasian Asian who earns the most of any ethnic group in this country outside the jews...LOL

Asian come on top in median family income not personal income

Big difference and the only reason they top median familuy income is because they have more people in their family working

So this was picked because it supports white ppls stereotype about Asians as successful, which in turn makes it seem like American society is not racist.

The silver bullet is not how well-educated Asian Americans are. After all, even in 1940s Japanese Americans were better educated than whites, but few whites would hire them – and, in fact, took their farms and shops and houses and sent them to prison camps. So education alone is hardly a good measure of how unracist whites are towards Asian Americans.

The better rough measure is personal income when controlled for education. It would be best to do it at the state level since many Asian Americans live in places with a high cost of living, like California

Juicin
At the idea the whites don't want us around. We're their kin dumbass. We share patrilineal lines. We're all descended from teh Aryans

Yeah keep telling yourself that whites want Asians around and love them so much. If that's the case then why has the USA been boming south Asian countries for the past 15 years ?

View attachment 559528

The USA uses drones all over South Asia. They send Hellfire missiles not just at military targets but at houses, schools, restaurants, bakeries, during Ramadan, during funerals, after they have prayed, after they protest against drones, sends them if they come to help the dying and wounded from the first missile, even if it is your father, mother, sister, brother, cousin

Are they doing this Sweden ? Germany ? UK ? France ? Italy ? Greece ? Portugal ?

View attachment 559530

Happen. Not. Gonna.

White people want Asian around just as long as you know you're place and because most Asian agree to knowing their place around white people that has meant that asians experience positive racism. They're seen as good minorities who serve whites.

Blacks experience negative racism. We are seen as bad minorities because we protest and have tried to improve our lot.

Asians try to work harder despite the system - Blacks try to change the system.

Whites pat Asians on the head for being good while they scold blacks for being bad and then tell blacks,”Why can’t you be more like Asians and just kiss our asses !!!!”

The whites you love so much who sold Asians opium knowing it was addictive to get Asian people to give up their silver (opium wars). The group that dropped 2 bombs on Asians cus it would "cut casualties” (ww2), the group that went to Vietnam and waged War on poor people (nam)?

Black people have to fight every race and group and guess what ? We ain’t did nothing to anyone.

But since whites & Indians love each so much they should say what the solution is to deal with Black ppl ? No ?

Juicin cin

Really dude. What you gonna do ? Drown us in Curry ?

giphy.webp

You parents leave a piss poor excuse of a countrylike India, where as 2% elite live like kings and the rest have got a biscuit to "have/make a better life here" a country that black built and fought for.

That's what funny about South Asians. Now they are in the USA they talk all nostalgic about their home country but then ignore the fact that they ran from it the first chance they got

giphy.webp

The British did a number on the psyche South Asians.

But come to the black areas if you want that smoke. We will fking destroy you. Are you being serious here ?

You are too obsessed with kissing up to white people whilst hating on and disrespecting black people.

South Asians get the shock of their lives when white people turn around and mock their accents. I've seen it in the workplace with White men disrespecting the entire fuck outta Raj. Then they want to get on some POC solidarity. ......na think not.

Juicin
Indians shit on black accomplishments all over the world.

You people are good at cricket I'll give you that. Other accomplisments ?

View attachment 559545

What? A household is two people dude. And i'm Indian, Indians are the highest. We are a larger demographic than all of Africa combined. And even if you count the little ones with us.

Yes Asians a whole crush everyone else too on individual and family stats

It's because our women are also smart

It's just our don't outperform our men, unlike you

LOL

We've had more governships than the blacks and the jews. We will soon pass you in legislators too

We have a 1% divorce rate

Also have the highest entrepreneurship rates in America

More dumb ****** delusion. Can't even get basic income stats right. Or feed your own children

1635880103045.png

There is a reason tehre are more Indians than Africans. This happens a lot less where I come from. Even with massively more population and the same median IQ.

You are the most pathetic people on this planet. And instead of manning up like you know you should. You cry like women about being dumb *******. Insane

Last edited:
Juicin

Asian men throw acid in women faces if they reject them. Just insecure beta sh*t. And that's common in India or should I say it's not uncommon

1635880223253.png

1635880102490.png

Juicin

Asian men throw acid in women faces if they reject them. Just insecure beta sh*t. And that's common in India or should I say it's not uncommon

View attachment 559555

View attachment 559553

Those are muslims dipshit

Yea we also have hundreds of millions of them because we can feed our population

One of the largest* muslim populations of any country on the planet

lol

throwing acid attacks at a hindu

stupid ******, AFRICA IS HIGHER PER CAPITA MUSLIM THAN INDIA

Last edited:
Those are muslims dipshit

Yea we also have hundreds of millions of them because we can feed our population

One of the largest* muslim populations of any country on the planet

lol

throwing acid attacks at a hindu

stupid ******, AFRICA IS HIGHER PER CAPITA MUSLIM THAN INDIA
Don't matter still Asian. The same you view black ppl as the same. I do the same with South Asians

Don't matter still Asian. The same you view black ppl as the same. I do the same with South Asians

I mean ethnically we are the same. But it's a muslim problem not a south asian problem. You find that shit anywhere you find muslims

Just so happens there are a metric fuck ton of muslims in India

Hindus will just molest/rape you not throw acid at you for breaking the rules. Not our thing

I mean ethnically we are the same. But it's a muslim problem not a south asian problem. You find that shit anywhere you find muslims

Just so happens there are a metric fuck ton of muslims in India

Hindus will just molest/rape you not throw acid at you for breaking the rules. Not our thing
I don't really care about the tribal stuff and beefing over different religions. They're still asians

I don't really care about the tribal stuff and beefing over different religions. They're still asians

Wow shocker the ****** is confused about ethnography. Do you think anyone looks to you for academic insight Paul? Or anything at all?

Again african muslims do it too

it's a muslim thing

white muslims

all muslims

They love the acid attacks. IDK why

India is the most populace place on the earth....Everything is bigger in India.

Wow shocker the ****** is confused about ethnography. Do you think anyone looks to you for academic insight Paul? Or anything at all?

Again african muslims do it too

it's a muslim thing

white muslims

all muslims

They love the acid attacks. IDK why

India is the most populace place on the earth....Everything is bigger in India.
I'm not talking about your tribal stuff

Why ? Because all that "I'm muslim" "I'm a hindu" which you are so proud gets puts to one side when it comes to black people. Many Indians UNITE HEAVY when it comes to hating on black people

That's why I don't concern myself with your tribal stuff

You BOW DOWN and kiss white ass and love the very people who can't stand you. You think you are on there team because many Indians get on this "Look Mr White man. I hate blk ppl too. I think they are fked up too"

Indians don't even fight them in their own country were they are the vast majority. You put a white woman in India ? This is how you treat them

You put a white man in India ? Many of women will be legs spread. You treat white people like gods in India and your women organize these breeding parties where they get fked and impregnated by white dudes to have whiter babies

And many Indian and Asians bring that white worshipping SH*T over to the USA and then you look at black Americans WHO EMBARRASS YOU

Because you see black American men who even though we are OUT NUMBERED, OUT MANNED, OUT FINANCED, OUT SOURCED and OUT GUNNED we fight these bastards with the little resources we have and have been doing that for 400 hundred years.

You're so scared of white people. That's why there is level of respect for black American men that is not there for Indian men. There is a reason why the arrows of racism is mainly aimed at blk ppl because we are the biggest threat.

And even when Asians decide to fight back ? What happens ? You copy whites and do all this PUSSY SH*T by going stabbbing rampages in Europe, placing nail bombs at Ariana Grande concerts to kill innocent 10 and 11 years girls.

No one respects that coward sh*t. Black people take it to them. You seen how we get down with the George Floyd protest, the ferguson protests, the Baltimore protests

1635950245069.png

Agree with it or not. Black people fighting at the George Floyd protests broughr the world to a standstill. You hear me ? And that's black American men going toe to toe with most powerful military on the globe

Black American men are THE ONLY race of men who fight white supremacist.

I'm not talking about your tribal stuff

Why ? Because all that "I'm muslim" "I'm a hindu" which you are so proud gets puts to one side when it comes to black people. Many Indians UNITE HEAVY when it comes to hating on black people

That's why I don't concern myself with your tribal stuff

You BOW DOWN and kiss white ass and love the very people who can't stand you. You think you are on there team because many Indians get on this "Look Mr White man. I hate blk ppl too. I think they are fked up too"

Indians don't even fight them in their own country were they are the vast majority. You put a white woman in India ? This is how you treat them

You put a white man in India ? Many of women will be legs spread. You treat white people like gods in India and your women organize these breeding parties where they get fked and impregnated by white dudes to have whiter babies

And many Indian and Asians bring that white worshipping SH*T over to the USA and then you look at black Americans WHO EMBARRASS YOU

Because you see black American men who even though we are OUT NUMBERED, OUT MANNED, OUT FINANCED, OUT SOURCED and OUT GUNNED we fight these bastards with the little resources we have and have been doing that for 400 hundred years.

You're so scared of white people. That's why there is level of respect for black American men that is not there for Indian men. There is a reason why the arrows of racism is mainly aimed at blk ppl because we are the biggest threat.

And even when Asians decide to fight back ? What happens ? You copy whites and do all this PUSSY SH*T by going stabbbing rampages in Europe, placing nail bombs at Ariana Grande concerts to kill innocent 10 and 11 years girls.

No one respects that coward sh*t. Black people take it to them. You seen how we get down with the George Floyd protest, the ferguson protests, the Baltimore protests

View attachment 559890

Agree with it or not. Black people fighting at the George Floyd protests broughr the world to a standstill. You hear me ? And that's black American men going toe to toe with most powerful military on the globe

Black American men are THE ONLY race of men who fight white supremacist.

What Indians do you see kiss white ass?

I see them kiss black ass against their own interests. We're aligned with whites here. Kamala doesn't claim she's white she claims she's black. lol

Indians here are 110 iq on average and have a graduate degree. We means we're almost purely capital and the managerial class. Still we pander to people who look like you because they feel needless shame for your incompetence.

Not what it's like in india

We vote 83% democrat. The highest of any group outside.....The *******

Forum List

Back