Hillary’s Vest

Discussion in 'Congress' started by Flanders, Jan 21, 2016.

1. OldLady

OldLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,609
    No one said he wasn't a mover and shaker of foreign policy, and I'm glad he was eventually recognized for his achievements. I was making a simple statement about the general mood of the public re: Watergate. He lied and lied and lied and hid stuff and lied and lied some more. That's all.

2. Flanders

Flanders ARCHCONSERVATIVE

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    More Democrat votes like this makes 67 a serious possibility:

As fears of terrorism remain heightened, the bill would have made it more difficult for refugees emigrating from Iraq and Syria to apply for temporary status by requiring the FBI and Department of Homeland Security to escalate background checks.​

Find Out How Your Senators Voted on the Refugee Bill
    Natalie Johnson
    January 20, 2016

Find Out How Your Senators Voted on the Refugee Bill

4. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,057
    Went down party lines. What are the Democrats afraid of? A secure America???

5. Jackson

Jackson Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +15,057
    Remind you of anyone that is running now? That's because she's done running from sniper fire! :)

6. OldLady

OldLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,609
    Exactly. Some people don't learn from history.

7. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    No kidding!

Clinton’s “gross negligence” may have violated the federal Espionage Act, 18 U.S. Code § 793.

Bids have been put out for a hangman:

“We are working to provide the Secretary per her request a Department issued Blackberry to replace her personal unit which is malfunctioning,” Mull explained. He thought it was on the fritz, “possibly because of [sic] her personal email server is down.” Deputy chief of staff Huma Abedin dismissively replied: “Let’s discuss the state blackberry, doesn’t make a whole lot of sense.”​

Hillary Clinton’s E-Mail Scandal: Far Graver than First Thought
    by Deroy Murdock January 22, 2016 12:00 AM

Hillary Clinton’s E-Mail Scandal: Far Graver than First Thought, by Deroy Murdock, National Review

[​IMG]
    https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...A:b.vimeocdn.com/ts/133/249/133249905_640.jpg

The first question any competent investigator would ask himself is this: Who benefits the most by deleting the top secret marking from a document? Of course, I am only speculating, but in this case my answer leads to Huma Abedin. What better way to get information to Ikhwan than Clinton’s e-mails?​

8. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    Another question is: will her retirement checks to be sent to Sing Sing or Leavenworth Prison?

Should Hillary be in Prison?
    By Dr. Don Boys
    January 29, 2016

Should Hillary be in Prison?

Not if she is impeached and found guilty:

Article I, Section 3, Clause 7

Judgment in Cases of Impeachment shall not extend further than to removal from Office, and disqualification to hold and enjoy any Office of honor, Trust or Profit under the United States: but the Party convicted shall nevertheless be liable and subject to Indictment, Trial, Judgment and Punishment, according to Law.

There is nothing to stop Bill from bringing her cigarettes.

[​IMG]
    http://canadafreepress.com/images/uploads/boys012916.jpg

9. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    So much evidence is piling up she better know where Jimmy Hoffa is buried:

Breitbart News has obtained confirmation on State Department letterhead that Hillary Clinton did NOT sign a mandatory OF-109 “Separation Statement” when she left the State Department.​

That statement would have required her to affirm that she had returned all classified materials in her possession. Clinton’s top aide Cheryl Mills also avoided signing a separation statement.

Additionally, Clinton never certified that she went through a mandatory security debriefing to learn how to handle classified information.

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton And Cheryl Mills Did Not Sign Mandatory Agreement to Return Classified Materials
    by Patrick Howley
    16 Feb 2016

EXCLUSIVE: Hillary Clinton And Cheryl Mills Did Not Sign Mandatory Agreement to Return Classified Materials - Breitbart

10. Flanders

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,034
    Oh yeah! It is time to believe the guy who never told the truth about anything:

"I guarantee it. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case but in any case. Period," Obama made clear.​

Obama: Clinton Didn't "Intentionally" Put America In Jeopardy; I Guarantee No Political Influence In Server Probe
    By Ian Schwartz
    Posted on April 10, 2016

Obama: Clinton Didn't "Intentionally" Put America In Jeopardy; I Guarantee No Political Influence In Server Probe