CDZ Hillary's Health

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there.

Sad to say, but...Yep.

Thoughts?

Flu, colds, pneumonia, bronchitis, appendicitis, gall or kidney stones and host of other afflictions can befall a person and there's really nothing to make of it. One gets treatment, the malady goes away and that's that. Were Mrs. Clinton an octo-/nonagenarian who contracted any of those things, I'd be concerned, but she isn't.

I think that interacting with so many people on a regular basis, one is likely to contract something sooner or later. Heck, when one's kids are under 13, they tend to be the main vectors of colds and flus their parents get, but unlike colds and flus, pneumonia doesn't have a "season."

Questions I have:
  • Why didn't Mrs. Clinton get a pneumonia vaccine?
  • If she did get it, why didn't work?
Maybe she has viral "walking" pneumonia? Or one of the bacterial strains not covered by the vaccine, or a milder case of the type she was vaccinated against.

Maybe so; that's certainly plausible, even probable. I don't know, but I know enough about pneumonia to know I don't need to know either. Even though I can identify a couple questions to ask about Mrs. Clinton's immediate health situation, that I can doesn't mean I actually care if I get the answers.

I just hope she has a quick recovery.

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there. So I'll try this here.

I think it's possible that, unlike emails and Benghazi and any number of other stories that have been thrown against the wall by the GOP, their constant pounding on Hillary's health could end up working for them.

I'm not saying that she is not healthy. I'm merely talking about image here. That video of her having difficulty getting into the van is not good, and the press has indeed run with this story. And even the fact that has pneumonia may not matter, it's more of an overall health thing.

I dunno. Thoughts?

It could be a real issue like it was for McCain in 2008 but you have to factor in Trump and at any moment he could say something that help Clinton again.

There is no doubt there is something wrong with Clinton but you have to remember Donald Trump is older and even though Hillary has shown she is suffering from some sort of illness the fact still remains Trump is older and could also get sick and die.

So the question to me would be who would you prefer as President Kaine or Pence?
Well, in my case, Kaine. But I do know that much of the electorate doesn't pay nearly as much attention to the details of this stuff as do politics geeks. Since (a) image is unfortunately such a key part of our politics, and (b) the GOP won't stop pounding on this, my guess is that it will have some effect.

GOP giving her a pounding and you wrote this subject in the Clean Zone!!!

th

It is true the GOP and their super pacs will use the image of yesterday to go after her but you can only do it so often and need to be very careful of how you do it because everyone need to remember Hillary Clinton side will twist it as the GOP being sexist and attacking the elderly women of this nation...
And meanwhile the showbiz continues and specifics on issues go under-discussed...

For crying out loud Mac her whole campaign is scripted by Spielberg et al. You know that right? Just like Bill's campaign was Bloodworth Thomason.
Well, that's a new one, but it's irrelevant. My concerns are about what they do in office.

It could be a real issue like it was for McCain in 2008 but you have to factor in Trump and at any moment he could say something that help Clinton again.

There is no doubt there is something wrong with Clinton but you have to remember Donald Trump is older and even though Hillary has shown she is suffering from some sort of illness the fact still remains Trump is older and could also get sick and die.

So the question to me would be who would you prefer as President Kaine or Pence?
Well, in my case, Kaine. But I do know that much of the electorate doesn't pay nearly as much attention to the details of this stuff as do politics geeks. Since (a) image is unfortunately such a key part of our politics, and (b) the GOP won't stop pounding on this, my guess is that it will have some effect.

th

It is true the GOP and their super pacs will use the image of yesterday to go after her but you can only do it so often and need to be very careful of how you do it because everyone need to remember Hillary Clinton side will twist it as the GOP being sexist and attacking the elderly women of this nation...
And meanwhile the showbiz continues and specifics on issues go under-discussed...

For crying out loud Mac her whole campaign is scripted by Spielberg et al. You know that right? Just like Bill's campaign was Bloodworth Thomason.
Well, that's a new one, but it's irrelevant. My concerns are about what they do in office.
Try going by their political history :D

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there.

Sad to say, but...Yep.

Thoughts?

Flu, colds, pneumonia, bronchitis, appendicitis, gall or kidney stones and host of other afflictions can befall a person and there's really nothing to make of it. One gets treatment, the malady goes away and that's that. Were Mrs. Clinton an octo-/nonagenarian who contracted any of those things, I'd be concerned, but she isn't.

I think that interacting with so many people on a regular basis, one is likely to contract something sooner or later. Heck, when one's kids are under 13, they tend to be the main vectors of colds and flus their parents get, but unlike colds and flus, pneumonia doesn't have a "season."

Questions I have:
Maybe she has viral "walking" pneumonia? Or one of the bacterial strains not covered by the vaccine, or a milder case of the type she was vaccinated against.

Maybe so; that's certainly plausible, even probable. I don't know, but I know enough about pneumonia to know I don't need to know either. Even though I can identify a couple questions to ask about Mrs. Clinton's immediate health situation, that I can doesn't mean I actually care if I get the answers.

Some of the threads yesterday were just hilarious. Parkinsons, seizures, emininent death, alcoholism....I was laughing out loud.
I was so naive, I thought all Presidential candidates DID have a physical during their campaign. Is it really such a bad idea?

Sad to say, but...Yep.

Thoughts?

Questions I have:

Some of the threads yesterday were just hilarious. Parkinsons, seizures, emininent death, alcoholism....I was laughing out loud.
I was so naive, I thought all Presidential candidates DID have a physical during their campaign. Is it really such a bad idea?
There's one on AIDS now.

Enjoy.

:spinner:

what kind of person plays with their grandchildren after being diagnosed with that? Hmmmm

Benghazi, and destroying e-mails isn't throwing things at the wall. They are both important issues. And when we held this country to a higher standard, it would have prevented her from running for POTUS:
14202735_290456427997815_5602395862213356452_n.jpg

As far as her health. If she was near collapse and unable to walk she would have been rushed to the hospital, fearing that her "pneumonia" was getting the upper hand. Instead they are more concerned with trying to hide her condition. For those of you that have had pneumonia, how many times did it cause you to fall, and for how many months? Pneumonia is a lung issue, not a leg issue. There is something wrong with her that they know about, but we don't.
Hillary-being-helped-up-stairs-stroke.jpg

^ That is not pneumonia. Not 6 months ago, and not now. And how long has she had this treatable ailment? A year? Pneumonia isn't a chronic condition. She has an ongoing medical problem that they are lying to us about. She isn't well enough or strong enough to meet the requirements of the most important position in this land.

what kind of person plays with their grandchildren after being diagnosed with that? Hmmmm
My theory? She wasn't playing with the grandkids. Aides thought that up to make it sound like a cheerful, no-big-deal trip to Chelsea's. Don't they say after 48 hours of antibiotics, you're no longer contagious, though?

My theory? She wasn't playing with the grandkids. Aides thought that up to make it sound like a cheerful, no-big-deal trip to Chelsea's. Don't they say after 48 hours of antibiotics, you're no longer contagious, though?
So they thought it was political savy to lie and say she was playing with kids after he getting diagnosed with a rough contagious(possibly) sickness? That doesn't make much sense.
You are making conspiracies right now lol

So they thought it was political savy to lie and say she was playing with kids after he getting diagnosed with a rough contagious(possibly) sickness? That doesn't make much sense.
You NEVER lied for your boss? Hid or put a better face on something than it deserved? Her campaign had marching orders NOT to tell anyone she had pneumonia, if they even knew. They knew the media would be at her like sharks after chum when she passed out in public.
I guess the point is, aren't there better things you could be criticizing her for? We both know there are.

You NEVER lied for your boss? Hid or put a better face on something than it deserved? Her campaign had marching orders NOT to tell anyone she had pneumonia, if they even knew. They knew the media would be at her like sharks after chum when she passed out in public.
I guess the point is, aren't there better things you could be criticizing her for? We both know there are.
Oh absolutely. I say that all the time. Like when she slipped on ice lol
And you could very well be right. But if you are, she doesn't pick the best people. Believe me.

th

It's the truth btw. All the way to the movie they made for Bill that they played at the convention. The Man from Hope. They were MOZARK productions. Designing Women and Evening Shade were two of their biggest.

Now scripting aside, would you have ever voted for JFK if you knew this? That he was living on speed and downers?

"He was under the care of an allergist, an endocrinologist, a gastroenterologist, an orthopedist, and a urologist, along with that of Janet Travell, Admiral George Burkley,

AND Max Jacobson, an émigré doctor from Germany who now lived in New York and had made a reputation by treating celebrities with “pep pills,” or amphetamines, that helped to combat depression and fatigue. Jacobson, whom patients called “Dr. Feelgood,” administered amphetamines and back injections of painkillers that JFK believed made him less dependent on crutches"

The Medical Ordeals of JFK

I took a few minutes to look around for threads on this topic that hadn't devolved into abject silliness, and couldn't find any. Big shock there. So I'll try this here.

I think it's possible that, unlike emails and Benghazi and any number of other stories that have been thrown against the wall by the GOP, their constant pounding on Hillary's health could end up working for them.

I'm not saying that she is not healthy. I'm merely talking about image here. That video of her having difficulty getting into the van is not good, and the press has indeed run with this story. And even the fact that has pneumonia may not matter, it's more of an overall health thing.

I dunno. Thoughts?
Don't you think needing help to get into a van after a near collapse is a warning sign????:disbelief:

Color me surprised.

th

It's the truth btw. All the way to the movie they made for Bill that they played at the convention. The Man from Hope. They were MOZARK productions. Designing Women and Evening Shade were two of their biggest.

Now scripting aside, would you have ever voted for JFK if you knew this? That he was living on speed and downers?

He was under the care of an allergist, an endocrinologist, a gastroenterologist, an orthopedist, and a urologist, along with that of Janet Travell, Admiral George Burkley,

AND Max Jacobson, an émigré doctor from Germany who now lived in New York and had made a reputation by treating celebrities with “pep pills,” or amphetamines, that helped to combat depression and fatigue. Jacobson, whom patients called “Dr. Feelgood,” administered amphetamines and back injections of painkillers that JFK believed made him less dependent on crutches

The Medical Ordeals of JFK
He also only served 3 years. Well less than 3.

Trump and Clinton are applying for the most important job on the planet. The voters have the right to know what meds they are on and who is treating them and for what. It's not a prerequisite for the job. But the voters have the right to know who the hell is going to be running the country they live in for potentially the next eight years.

And more importantly what Doctor or Doctors as was in the case of Kennedy stoning the hell out of the President.

Don't you think needing help to get into a van after a near collapse is a warning sign????:disbelief:
Pneumonia is not a permanent condition.

Having had pneumonia more than once, I'm not at all surprised.

If we can take political partisanship out of this for just one microsecond, I suspect most honest, reasonable people would agree.

Truth is, the temperature wasn't extreme (80), the humidity was great (41%).

She either faked the whole thing just to get out of there or she's sick.

Saturday it was 85, 79% humidity and my wife was complaining the whole time. As the humidity goes up, so does the effects of temperature.

On Facebook, friends who support Clinton believe she is showing her strength by pushing on despite the 'diagnosis' and treatment released by her campaign late yesterday.
Pneumonia is not an illness to be taken lightly. Without proper rest and treatment it can take a turn for the worse quite quickly. Even walking pneumonia for an individual half her age can be debilitating.
Her campaign, if this illness and treatment are true, should have revealed it as soon as it was diagnosed and taken her off the trail for a few days so her immune system could strengthen during treatment.

But frankly, I'm skeptical of the reported illness.

Very true about the Pneumonia part. When I was in my youth I spent every winter in a croup tent battling pneumonia and bronchitis and it is something that can kill you...

I dunno. Thoughts?
She's one tough old girl, in my opinion. I've had pneumonia several times in my life, and I never could have kept up the pace she did. No great wonder she finally passed out. She would have been better off to announce it Friday and spend a few days in bed, skyping her meetings if necessary. However, as one of her close associates said, Hillary is a very private person. "There is a difference between honesty and transparency." She likes to keep things to herself and it makes her look sneaky, whether she actually is or no.

For crying out loud you are buying into "pneumonia"?

Aye carumba!
Yup. As someone with allergies, I recognized her cough and her hoarseness for what it was, and it's gone into pneumonia for me several times, too. Maybe there's something else wrong with her, I wouldn't know, but fainting yesterday? No biggy.

I figured not believing the diagnosis would be the next move, so I'm not surprised. Time to move these into conspiracy theories, though.

Anyone that has had it in their youth would know and understand very well what she is suffering from and at her age it is more dangerous. I have passed out from coughing fits.

If someone has never had those symptoms will never understand until they suffer through it...

Forum List

Back