Hillary's Friends in High Places

Tripp looking for another payday.
Really? What pay day would that be?
Do you have anything to contribute here except your own stupidity?
Are you joking?
About your stupidity? No, absolutely serious. You are clearly one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this board. Totally without facts or logic or argument. You simply spew the first excuse that comes into your head. Why you arent on my ignore list is a mystery.
Lol okay fake rabbi. So when are you going to start a thread about your clown car nominees friends in high places?
There arent any, dumbshit. Liek I said, if a Republican had done any one of the things Hillary is accused of he'd be out of the race. If you have counter evidence then post it or shut the fuck up, dogface.
Yeah Jeb, Trump etc. don't have any friends in high places! :rofl:

Good grief.

Are you joking?
About your stupidity? No, absolutely serious. You are clearly one of the dumbest motherfuckers on this board. Totally without facts or logic or argument. You simply spew the first excuse that comes into your head. Why you arent on my ignore list is a mystery.
Lol okay fake rabbi. So when are you going to start a thread about your clown car nominees friends in high places?
There arent any, dumbshit. Liek I said, if a Republican had done any one of the things Hillary is accused of he'd be out of the race. If you have counter evidence then post it or shut the fuck up, dogface.

Good grief.
Try to stick to the actual question, dogface.

Are you joking?

Good grief.
And not point out how ridiculous your premise is and how hypocritical you are fake Rabbi? Maybe next time.

“I think the most compelling thing about Hillary is that she will stop at nothing to achieve her end and that she views the public as plebeians easily seduced into believing her point of view,”
If this is true "I think the most compelling thing about Hillary is that she will stop at nothing to achieve her end.." - Good.

And "...and that she views the public as plebeians..." - Good, they are.

And "...easily seduced into believing her point of view." - I very much doubt that she believes that but I bet she understands the phrase "when you've got 'em by the balls their hearts and minds will follow".

“I think the most compelling thing about Hillary is that she will stop at nothing to achieve her end and that she views the public as plebeians easily seduced into believing her point of view,”
If this is true "I think the most compelling thing about Hillary is that she will stop at nothing to achieve her end.." - Good.

And "...and that she views the public as plebeians..." - Good, they are.

And "...easily seduced into believing her point of view." - I very much doubt that she believes that but I bet she understands the phrase "when you've got 'em by the balls their hearts and minds will follow".
Ol' Rottencrotch doesn't have "friends." She has accomplices and co-conspirators. Because she has them "by the balls."

Are you joking?

Good grief.
Are either of them, or their friends, under investigation?

Are you joking?

Good grief.
Are either of them, or their friends, under investigation?

By the Obama Justice Department? You can't be serious.

Are you joking?

Rothschild Influence Deep Within GOP
Rothschild Influence Deep Within GOP American Free Press

Good grief.
And not point out how ridiculous your premise is and how hypocritical you are fake Rabbi? Maybe next time.
WEhich premise is ridiculous, dogface? Do you think Hillary did not delete emails, did not work off a private server which she destroyed or did not have underlings who did the same thing? She has admitted all of those things btw.

Hehe!

SNL_1071_01_Cold_Open_Reenactment.png

Are you joking?
putting people on ignore because they disagree with you shows one thing.....who the pussy is....

Are you joking?
putting people on ignore because they disagree with you shows one thing.....who the pussy is....
It isnt because I disagree with him. It's because he's a stupid motherfucker who can't present any kind of argument other than "you're wrong." People like that are a waste of time.

Are you joking?
It isnt because I disagree with him. It's because he's a stupid motherfucker who can't present any kind of argument other than "you're wrong." People like that are a waste of time.
you say the same shit about dean....yet i see you responding to him,and yet he is one of the biggest wastes of time there is around here....Black Flag aint no where near the waste of time that "i cant back up what i say about you" dean is...just sayin....

Are you joking?
you say the same shit about dean....yet i see you responding to him,and yet he is one of the biggest wastes of time there is around here....Black Flag aint no where near the waste of time that "i cant back up what i say about you" dean is...just sayin....
RDean has been on my Ignore list for months. Every now and then I peek.

Are you joking?
then he succeeded with you....he won....

Was it cash or prizes?

Was it cash or prizes?
neither....its dean feeling you have proven him right...you know dam well he thinks its because you cant debate the shit he puts up...i would never let a jerk like dean feel he chased me away....

Forum List

Back